First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Coolest Anime Mechs!
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bothell WA
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Gurren Lagann
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
I think the coolest looking mech would probably be Gundam Death Scythe Hell from Endless Waltz. That was a pretty badass gundam.
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Beijing, China
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
it has to be shinkirou from code geass :D
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Jefferson, Georgi...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

ChrisChan wrote:

Post your coolest anime mech here!



Gundam 00 -Exia-


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lock this if its duplicate


the second pic is the 00 gundam basically a completely remodeled exia with the prototype 0 gundam's solar furnace added so the power is squared and basically a whoooooooole lot more powerful
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

spoon89 wrote:

it has to be shinkirou from code geass :D


Hell yeah! Esp. w/ the Absolute Defense Territory; too bad Damocles stole that technology as well ><
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Mexico
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

jellybean101 wrote:

BATTLE OF THE TITANS


Hahaha nice pic, yeah that battle was epic =)
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

Kensei117 wrote:

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Unbeatable


agreed i mean wat other mech wears such awsome shades
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

Lancelot Albion from Code Geass R2.

YEAH!! Lancelot's sorties w/ the Guren are nothing less than EPICKICKASS!!!!!






Total mecha superiority is what it is!



Which one's that? Gawain/Galahad?


It's Gawain. This is a pic from season 1. It represents the battle in which Lancelot worked with Gawain.
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 11/18/08


Yeah i remember that; at the premiere of the OotBK. xD
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
GU GU GUREN!!

33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

jellybean101 wrote:

GU GU GUREN!!



Guren owns! But personally the final version of Guren doesn't fit my tastes as well as the Lancelot Albion. What about you? Guren or Lancelot?
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

AnimeAdam wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:

GU GU GUREN!!



Guren owns! But personally the final version of Guren doesn't fit my tastes as well as the Lancelot Albion. What about you? Guren or Lancelot?


Guren of course! The Gefjun net makes it totally invincible; and the radiation surge/fukushahado bombardment type is beat Lancelot's Excalibur in the end. But of course there's not denying Lancelot's capabilities; speed-wise Lancelot is unbeatable.
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:

GU GU GUREN!!



Guren owns! But personally the final version of Guren doesn't fit my tastes as well as the Lancelot Albion. What about you? Guren or Lancelot?


Guren of course! The Gefjun net makes it totally invincible; and the radiation surge/fukushahado bombardment type is beat Lancelot's Excalibur in the end. But of course there's not denying Lancelot's capabilities; speed-wise Lancelot is unbeatable.


As mentioned in the final episode, the Guren's abilities surpass that of the Lancelot Albion, yet I feel that the Lancelot would fit my fighting style better if I was to pilot a knightmare.
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

AnimeAdam wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:

GU GU GUREN!!



Guren owns! But personally the final version of Guren doesn't fit my tastes as well as the Lancelot Albion. What about you? Guren or Lancelot?


Guren of course! The Gefjun net makes it totally invincible; and the radiation surge/fukushahado bombardment type is beat Lancelot's Excalibur in the end. But of course there's not denying Lancelot's capabilities; speed-wise Lancelot is unbeatable.


As mentioned in the final episode, the Guren's abilities surpass that of the Lancelot Albion, yet I feel that the Lancelot would fit my fighting style better if I was to pilot a knightmare.

Come to think of it, the Guren hides behind all it's built-in power(i.e. Fukushahado), while Lancelot fights close-combat. Lancelot requires a certain level of skill in piloting - u have to be some sort of an athlete to be able to attain perfect control of the KMF, contrary to the stat/skill reqts. of the Guren(maybe just good aim or something like that).
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Trust me you real...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
what about good old G Gundam 0.o? burning gundam and dark gundam rock! i meen c'mon dark gundam is a bio-gundam!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.