First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Where do you watch anime other than Crunchyroll?
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / i live with you h...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
lets see..............

1) anime6.org
2) veoh.com
3) youtube.com
1884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place where red...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
get-anime.net
kumby.com
anivid.com
animetime.tv(though its still new)
49169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cresskill
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
www.sky7anime.net , www.sidereel.com , www.animeseason.com , animejunkies.com (a.k.a animetube) , www.myspace.com , and when all else fails i go and google it.

btw if anybody needs help looking for a particular anime pm me and ill try my best to help
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / don't even ask
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
www.youtube.com
www.veoh.com
www.sky7anime.net
uh...any other site that don't suck or lack anime that is good or google it
1884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place where red...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
i think crunchyroll is more better because of the videos its easy to watch and you dont have to wait longer right??
1026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Narutowire.com(i know that with that name it seems stupid but for me its actually better the crunchyroll)

and

Animecrazy.net

668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
DomFortress and zero-shinji can all plz calm down because those comments really got me in a bad mood and is sending off bad vibes tat r already happening. Im not trying to argue because im way younger than both of u so u guys dont need to yell me off. just saying try to calm down.
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at home!!!
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

kodochaluver wrote:

zomganime.com
animecrunch.com
animeviewer.net
youtube.com
veoh.com
megavideo.com
animekiwi.com

I find these things when im desperate for anime


most of tat & animeseed.com
11623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
i used to watch it at Ani2d.net
but it logged me out and wont let me go in TT.TT
the videos were high quality and had a whole mess of anime even the licensed ones >:O
19694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Megavideo,Veoh,Imeem.Animeseason. Pointless to visit many sites which are repetitive. They mainly link their videos from veoh or mega video etc.
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
^
i cant even sign in for ani2d.net must of block off everyone.........sigh
Posted 11/19/08

zero-shinji wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


zero-shinji wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


zero-shinji wrote:

Right I'm the freeloader ...At least I'm 18yrs old and not a hacked-off 30yrs old man who got no life that argues with a 18 yrs old. I probably make more money than you after I get out of college. I'm getting a dual degree so you can't call me a freeloader.... you idiot


While still a student, how much are you making with part-time jobs, borrowing from student loan, and living off from your parents' support, freeloader?

At least I'm working for a living with no debts, have a girlfriend, healthier and fitter than most 20 years old, and have a moral guidance that can tell what's right from wrong.


Hah... Right can't even get committed at the age of 30 yet.? You're a sorry excuse.. I live alone thank you very much and I got $150,000 scholarships from going into soccer. part-time is around $16 an hour, better than most freeloaders and that's because I can speak 3 languages. I'm going into business so I bought $4500 in stocks and made enough to pay for everything else, I only borrowed $7,500 from the bank and paid it off already, Anyways I don't know why your cracking on me. So back-off.. Calling someone a freeloader when you realize you don't know a single thing about me except what I told you about my college issues. you really are an immature 30yrs old man. I haven't met an older man I disrespect so much in my life until now, and in my culture it's important to respect older people, but you on the other hand I do not like you what so ever until you take back all the things you said.


Not in this lifetime, junior. Say what you want, but your little fantasy has no real substance once you leave the internet. Your internet identity is but a virtual representation of your imagination, for you don't even have a face.


ehh kiss my ass same goes for you. Aren't you contradicting yourself as well. If you didn't figure that out by now you must be really stupid. It's your type of people that cause problems in the world, why don't you just kill yourself along with your beliefs cause right now your just an irritating bastard who thinks too highly of himself.Like anyone will believe what you say. tsshh I work my ass off to get to college.I'm not letting some stupid idiot on the internet say my life that I worked hard for is a fantasy. Your life is a virtual fantasy since you're 30yrs old. Your wasting my breathe, you know your not gonna win this stupid conversation so I'm end it right here right now. YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK BUDDY, CAUSE YOU'RE ARGUING WITH A 18YRS OLD KID WHO'S STILL IN COLLEGE. GO PICK ON SOME AT THE SAME AGE AS YOU ARE. CAUSE IN REALITY PEOPLE LOOK DOWN AT THE LIKES OF YOU. FREAKEN HYPOCRITE.
don't even bother re-messaging, your not gonna win. I can point out so many thing that's wrong with a 30 year old man having a argument with a 18 year old on an anime fan-based site, it's not even funny. If your an adult then act like one. Shallow the pride you have left and admit its immature of you to argue something so senseless like this as to point fingers at another being for saying what's true. If you got morals you should know that it's pointless, whether right or wrong, your at fault too, I know i'm at fault for cussing you off can't pretend that didn't happen.Also if you say I'm a liar ,so be it. Once I'Il get my degree the first thing I'm going to do is to take a picture of it with me and post it on CR and shove it right in your face.



At least now you'll have a reason to work hard with effort and guts, thanks to me. So remember this well, and never forget what you've promised yourself on this day.
Posted 11/19/08
I don't know any other sites other than youtube.
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
hmmm.... pisoga.com? tnx for the sources anyway... haha!
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere under t...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

DomFortress wrote:


zero-shinji wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


zero-shinji wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


zero-shinji wrote:

Right I'm the freeloader ...At least I'm 18yrs old and not a hacked-off 30yrs old man who got no life that argues with a 18 yrs old. I probably make more money than you after I get out of college. I'm getting a dual degree so you can't call me a freeloader.... you idiot


While still a student, how much are you making with part-time jobs, borrowing from student loan, and living off from your parents' support, freeloader?

At least I'm working for a living with no debts, have a girlfriend, healthier and fitter than most 20 years old, and have a moral guidance that can tell what's right from wrong.


Hah... Right can't even get committed at the age of 30 yet.? You're a sorry excuse.. I live alone thank you very much and I got $150,000 scholarships from going into soccer. part-time is around $16 an hour, better than most freeloaders and that's because I can speak 3 languages. I'm going into business so I bought $4500 in stocks and made enough to pay for everything else, I only borrowed $7,500 from the bank and paid it off already, Anyways I don't know why your cracking on me. So back-off.. Calling someone a freeloader when you realize you don't know a single thing about me except what I told you about my college issues. you really are an immature 30yrs old man. I haven't met an older man I disrespect so much in my life until now, and in my culture it's important to respect older people, but you on the other hand I do not like you what so ever until you take back all the things you said.


Not in this lifetime, junior. Say what you want, but your little fantasy has no real substance once you leave the internet. Your internet identity is but a virtual representation of your imagination, for you don't even have a face.


ehh kiss my ass same goes for you. Aren't you contradicting yourself as well. If you didn't figure that out by now you must be really stupid. It's your type of people that cause problems in the world, why don't you just kill yourself along with your beliefs cause right now your just an irritating bastard who thinks too highly of himself.Like anyone will believe what you say. tsshh I work my ass off to get to college.I'm not letting some stupid idiot on the internet say my life that I worked hard for is a fantasy. Your life is a virtual fantasy since you're 30yrs old. Your wasting my breathe, you know your not gonna win this stupid conversation so I'm end it right here right now. YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK BUDDY, CAUSE YOU'RE ARGUING WITH A 18YRS OLD KID WHO'S STILL IN COLLEGE. GO PICK ON SOME AT THE SAME AGE AS YOU ARE. CAUSE IN REALITY PEOPLE LOOK DOWN AT THE LIKES OF YOU. FREAKEN HYPOCRITE.
don't even bother re-messaging, your not gonna win. I can point out so many thing that's wrong with a 30 year old man having a argument with a 18 year old on an anime fan-based site, it's not even funny. If your an adult then act like one. Shallow the pride you have left and admit its immature of you to argue something so senseless like this as to point fingers at another being for saying what's true. If you got morals you should know that it's pointless, whether right or wrong, your at fault too, I know i'm at fault for cussing you off can't pretend that didn't happen.Also if you say I'm a liar ,so be it. Once I'Il get my degree the first thing I'm going to do is to take a picture of it with me and post it on CR and shove it right in your face.



At least now you'll have a reason to work hard with effort and guts, thanks to me. So remember this well, and never forget what you've promised yourself on this day.


Hey don't get cocky I will hold my promise I'll graduate from college by 8 years from now I'm getting 4 year degree in both business&trades and electrical engineering. I work only for myself and my family and no one else, and it's not thanks to you. So don't think too highly of yourself."Those who think of themselves as kings will fall in society themselves"< read that and you'll find why I don't like cocky, ignorant people like yourself.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.