First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
What did you do to get deserve points?
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09

cartoongirl2b wrote:

Username:cartoongirl2b
Class:night
Things you did:I invited 83 friends^^
Points you get from them:
50 points(I think)


90 including the last post
Posted 1/21/09

Fallenate wrote:

just nice i invited 15 frens in ^^


i'll give you 20
Posted 1/21/09

jthao1989 wrote:

username: jthao1989
things i did: i upload 23 pics and invited more than 30 buddies
class: vizard


i'll give you 35 points
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09
username: jthao1989
class: vizard
rank: normal vizard

i support link and banner
Posted 1/23/09

jthao1989 wrote:

username: jthao1989
class: vizard
rank: normal vizard

i support link and banner


5 points now you have 15 points till you get a promotion
Posted 1/25/09
username: jthao1989
class: vizard
rank:normal vizard

i invite more buddies, 30+
Posted 1/25/09

jthao1989 wrote:

username: jthao1989
class: vizard
rank:normal vizard

i invite more buddies, 30+


20 points you now get your promotion
Posted 1/26/09

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


cartoongirl2b wrote:

Username:cartoongirl2b
Class:night
Things you did:I invited 83 friends^^
Points you get from them:
50 points(I think)


90 including the last post


thank u
Member
10445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States - N...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
Username: Raptor-03

Class: Morning Class I Believe

Things you did: Invited 9 Buddies and 94 Buddies Have Received My Group Request!!
Member
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
Username:kd667
Squad:6
Things you did:invited over 30 friends
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 4/17/09

Raptor-03 wrote:

Username: Raptor-03

Class: Morning Class I Believe

Things you did: Invited 9 Buddies and 94 Buddies Have Received My Group Request!!



kay 60 points

Tq


kd667 wrote:

Username:kd667
Squad:6
Things you did:invited over 30 friends




20 points

Tq
3359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
Username: PowerCZ
Class: Afternoon
Things you did: Uploaded 18 images, Support Banner and Link in my profile page
Points you get from them: 10 points
Member
10445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States - N...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
Username: Raptor-03

Squad: Squad 11

Invited 6 friends and 100 invites have already been sent!
Member
10445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States - N...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
Username: Raptor-03

Squad: Squad 11

I Lefted an Idea in the suggestion forums and my Idea turned out to be successful!
Posted 4/22/09

PowerCZ wrote:

Username: PowerCZ
Class: Afternoon
Things you did: Uploaded 18 images, Support Banner and Link in my profile page
Points you get from them: 10 points


15 Points


Raptor-03 wrote:

Username: Raptor-03

Squad: Squad 11

Invited 6 friends and 100 invites have already been sent!


70 Points


Raptor-03 wrote:

Username: Raptor-03

Squad: Squad 11

I Lefted an Idea in the suggestion forums and my Idea turned out to be successful!


40 Points
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.