First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
What did you do to get deserve points?
Member
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
Username:kd667
Class(morning/afternoon/night) or Squad/Group:6th squad
Things you did:ivvited 50 buddies
Member
10445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States - N...
Offline
Posted 8/19/09 , edited 8/19/09
UserName: Raptor-03
CLass - Morning - Squad 11
Things I did - 10 Pictures Uploaded - 9 Buddies and 101 request sent out already!
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
invite 7 users
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
Username: hitsuguya21
Class(morning/afternoon/night) or Squad/Group:morning class
Things you did: uploaded 117 photos (tiring >.>) now i shud have 300 AB Pouints XD i can finally graduate *sighs*


1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/09

Username: Fujiwara_Yumi
Class(morning/afternoon/night) or Squad/Group: Morning class
Things you did: Got an ID Card and put the banner and link in my profile.
Points you get from them: 10 I guess...
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

kd667 wrote:

Username:kd667
Class(morning/afternoon/night) or Squad/Group:6th squad
Things you did:ivvited 50 buddies


20 for now just invite 10 then u'll get 40
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

Raptor-03 wrote:

UserName: Raptor-03
CLass - Morning - Squad 11
Things I did - 10 Pictures Uploaded - 9 Buddies and 101 request sent out already!


5 mor pic then u'll get 5 points, 10 mor buddies then 80 points
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

hitsuguya21 wrote:

Username: hitsuguya21
Class(morning/afternoon/night) or Squad/Group:morning class
Things you did: uploaded 117 photos (tiring >.>) now i shud have 300 AB Pouints XD i can finally graduate *sighs*




35 points 4 pic 3 mor pic then u'll get 40 thank you 4 contributing
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 8/21/09

hitsuguya21 wrote:

invite 7 users


Congrats 20 points
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:


hitsuguya21 wrote:

invite 7 users


Congrats 20 points


erm is it alright if u edit student poitns page becos i think i can graduate now from academy >.>
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 8/22/09

hitsuguya21 wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


hitsuguya21 wrote:

invite 7 users


Congrats 20 points


erm is it alright if u edit student poitns page becos i think i can graduate now from academy >.>


uh no but i can get Raptor-03 to do it
Member
10445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States - N...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

deathcrossashiro wrote:


Raptor-03 wrote:

UserName: Raptor-03
CLass - Morning - Squad 11
Things I did - 10 Pictures Uploaded - 9 Buddies and 101 request sent out already!


5 mor pic then u'll get 5 points, 10 mor buddies then 80 points


UserName: Raptor-03
Class - Morning - Squad 11
Things I did - added 5 more pictures like you said deathcrossashiro, also I invited 11 buddies of mine out of 93 already received group request!
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

Raptor-03 wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


Raptor-03 wrote:

UserName: Raptor-03
CLass - Morning - Squad 11
Things I did - 10 Pictures Uploaded - 9 Buddies and 101 request sent out already!


5 mor pic then u'll get 5 points, 10 mor buddies then 80 points


UserName: Raptor-03
Class - Morning - Squad 11
Things I did - added 5 more pictures like you said deathcrossashiro, also I invited 11 buddies of mine out of 93 already received group request!


ok congrats 85 points al2gather
Member
24154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUST ASK WOULD CHA
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

hitsuguya21 wrote:


deathcrossashiro wrote:


hitsuguya21 wrote:

invite 7 users


Congrats 20 points


erm is it alright if u edit student poitns page becos i think i can graduate now from academy >.>


Raptor-03 said he can't let chu graduate yet unless he c ur stundent I.D.
Member
28311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
Username: Necr0F1r3
Class: Afternnon, group 2
Things you did: Invited 11 friends and uploaded 81 pictures
Points you get from them: appoximately 34.33 points.lol. u can just round tht down
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.