Created by dark1995
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What do you think vampire guilty episode 7?
Member
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

WhereEaglesFly wrote:

wahahaha yuuki is now a vampire a retarded vampire!


she always been a vampire. she always been a pure blood vampire. their was only a seal on her to keep her human and kaname only broke it. remember zero twin trying to feed her blood while she was sleeping that was blood form rido who is a pure blood. if she eat that blood her seal would have been broken their and she would have gain her self back. her real self the pure blood.
Posted 11/18/08
Nice ! it was awesome , hehehe Yuuki is now a pureblood fu-fu-fu.
131104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Damascus
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

cloudji wrote:


iphotoshop wrote:

aweseme! and they kept the main parts like in the manga ^_~ AWESEME!!! cait wait for next episode!!! hahahaa! and did u hear Kanamein the end of this episode ? he said we WISHED and thought it would have been better to have been born as her REAL brother ^_~ lol


he also said that his parents real daughter is her which means his parents which are pure blood the kuran are not actually his parents. kaname body is the son of kuran but the soul is not.


lol yeah i know that.. i read the manga... haha lol and actually, kaname is not Yuukis real brother he is the
DONT READ IF U HATE SPOILERS!!!
131104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Damascus
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

Nice ! it was awesome , hehehe Yuuki is now a pureblood fu-fu-fu.

This conatins SPOILERS read this on ur own RISK!!!
Member
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

iphotoshop wrote:


cloudji wrote:


iphotoshop wrote:

aweseme! and they kept the main parts like in the manga ^_~ AWESEME!!! cait wait for next episode!!! hahahaa! and did u hear Kanamein the end of this episode ? he said we WISHED and thought it would have been better to have been born as her REAL brother ^_~ lol


he also said that his parents real daughter is her which means his parents which are pure blood the kuran are not actually his parents. kaname body is the son of kuran but the soul is not.


lol yeah i know that.. i read the manga... haha lol and actually, kaname is not Yuukis real brother he is the
DONT READ IF U HATE SPOILERS!!!


i know this i read the manga to. i was just saying it in a shorter way and a way so it can be took in more then one way
131104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Damascus
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

cloudji wrote:


iphotoshop wrote:


cloudji wrote:


iphotoshop wrote:

aweseme! and they kept the main parts like in the manga ^_~ AWESEME!!! cait wait for next episode!!! hahahaa! and did u hear Kanamein the end of this episode ? he said we WISHED and thought it would have been better to have been born as her REAL brother ^_~ lol


he also said that his parents real daughter is her which means his parents which are pure blood the kuran are not actually his parents. kaname body is the son of kuran but the soul is not.


lol yeah i know that.. i read the manga... haha lol and actually, kaname is not Yuukis real brother he is the
DONT READ IF U HATE SPOILERS!!!


i know this i read the manga to. i was just saying it in a shorter way and a way so it can be took in more then one way


okay lol.. >.<
Member
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
in my opinion,,,

its the best episode by far...

kyaaa~

i can't help but love KANAME AND YUUKI together....!!!!!!!
Member
834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalker!
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
but everyone should really look forward to episode 8
Member
11805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sιиgαρσяε
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
the best ep for now...
Member
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
I thought it was good. But now im starting to worry that their gona rush the ending. Their pretty close to the manga too. Sooooo at this rate wont they pass the manga b4 its finished
Member
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / my computer scree...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
i think it was really good. they are FINALLY more pro kaname x yuuki in this episode because i found the entire anime quite zero x yuuki -- not that i'm complaining lol.

wonder whats going to happen now since the anime is really catching up with the manga now. hmm. and thus with this episode out i'm sure there will be EVEN MORE of these



really pisses me off lol because I mean, there are only a handful of purebloods. and yes they can be considered animals (they aren't exactly human either) since Yuuki did ask Kaname if this was only something "beasts" would do *shrug*. just wish people would get over it you know -- lol i mean after all its only a story
16157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
This episode is my favourite in the whole series. The added scene of Yuuki running towards Kaname and crying her soul out broke my heart. And Yuuki's awakening, and the way Kaname was portrayed was very well done. (I was a bit afraid of how it would be animated.)

My poor Zero ...but I'm so happy for Kaname and Yuuki at the same time. She no longer has to suffer from the dreadful hallucinations, and Kaname has the most important person in his world back. Hopefully, all three can create a real 'box garden', and find a way to co-exist peacefully. Ah. One can wish...
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
That last part sucks because my poor zero face looked so sad.
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
hmm I have a feeling its more like Zeros face looked sad yes, but i think also a bit relieved, like he was ragging pissed before then all a sudden he looks sad but also ...hmmm i dunnno how to describe it... but anyways like in the manga when kaname says that hes not the real bro, zeros face is all pissed again,, i think hes just scared of loosing yuki, but what da heck mann??? hes had chance after chance after chance, and he waisted them cuz he coulnt get over his pitty party.
Member
4705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In meh room of c...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
u could watch on YouTube. It's da best ep for now... XD I read the whole thing ok Wikipedia.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.