Created by darkdeath92
Post Reply What do you think about Raki?
Member
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
He seems to be another person that main character of Claymore. Well, what do you think about him? For me, i think he is quite annoying..~
6137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
i think he's okay hes not my fav Character but he and clare have a very strong bond and their determined to see eachother again, and the exciting part about it is that he's lounging with the enemy so apart from all the action and cool abyssal 1 fights im anxious to see what will become of Raki and Clare's relationship.
Member
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

Shuffleness wrote:

i think he's okay hes not my fav Character but he and clare have a very strong bond and their determined to see eachother again, and the exciting part about it is that he's lounging with the enemy so apart from all the action and cool abyssal 1 fights im anxious to see what will become of Raki and Clare's relationship.


yeah. well, maybe he sometimes okay....>.>
Posted 12/30/08
hes ok, pretty annoying hes just another one of these main characters that the other main character has 2 always go out of her way to protect him, but over all hes ok lol pretty funny to
Member
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

lookurwife wrote:

hes ok, pretty annoying hes just another one of these main characters that the other main character has 2 always go out of her way to protect him, but over all hes ok lol pretty funny to


*nods* agree! XD
Posted 1/9/09

darkdeath92 wrote:


lookurwife wrote:

hes ok, pretty annoying hes just another one of these main characters that the other main character has 2 always go out of her way to protect him, but over all hes ok lol pretty funny to


*nods* agree! XD


hehe finally sombody agrees XD
Member
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

lookurwife wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


lookurwife wrote:

hes ok, pretty annoying hes just another one of these main characters that the other main character has 2 always go out of her way to protect him, but over all hes ok lol pretty funny to


*nods* agree! XD


hehe finally sombody agrees XD


yeah..of course i'm agree..bcoz raki is the only character that was obviously annoying...~~
Posted 1/9/09

darkdeath92 wrote:


lookurwife wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


lookurwife wrote:

hes ok, pretty annoying hes just another one of these main characters that the other main character has 2 always go out of her way to protect him, but over all hes ok lol pretty funny to


*nods* agree! XD


hehe finally sombody agrees XD


yeah..of course i'm agree..bcoz raki is the only character that was obviously annoying...~~


XD XD
Member
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

lookurwife wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


lookurwife wrote:


darkdeath92 wrote:


lookurwife wrote:

hes ok, pretty annoying hes just another one of these main characters that the other main character has 2 always go out of her way to protect him, but over all hes ok lol pretty funny to


*nods* agree! XD


hehe finally sombody agrees XD


yeah..of course i'm agree..bcoz raki is the only character that was obviously annoying...~~


XD XD


*XD* back..lol
Posted 1/29/09
for me raki is ok....but kinda annoying
Member
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 3rd crater on Pluto
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Lol! Raki is terribly persistent and freakishly devoted...but its true once he meets Clare things are going to change. Clearly Yagi has plans for him...that explains why he is roaming with Priscilla...

Oh ya...he's annoying and hilarious...
Member
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Raki is the fall of Claymore... Raki is the only character/element that i hate, the story is still complete without him
Member
65120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None ya business.
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
Raki is to Claymore what Sakura is to Naruto

a weak character who stands around and does nothing or gets in the way and doesnt contribute to much of the action but comes back stronger and somewhat useful after a time-skip lol
You must be logged in to post.