First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
avii fill out
Posted 12/28/08
Username:IceDancer
Shape(ex:tall&thin):tall and thin
can u add swirls and stars plz?
Picture:
Posted 12/29/08

IceDancer wrote:

Username:IceDancer
Shape(ex:tall&thin):tall and thin
can u add swirls and stars plz?
Picture:


Pending

Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Mato
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


IceDancer wrote:

Username:IceDancer
Shape(ex:tall&thin):tall and thin
can u add swirls and stars plz?
Picture:


Pending



here^^
Member
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/31/08
Username: Animelove555
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall
Picture:

please swirls

mod: anyone
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

animelove555 wrote:

Username: Animelove555
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall
Picture:

please swirls

mod: anyone


Done

Here u go:


Member
6960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / inside of yuhh.
Offline
Posted 1/5/09


Username: xdarkjennyx
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall
Posted 1/6/09

xDarkJennyx wrote:



Username: xdarkjennyx
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall



Pending AmuHinamoriVampire

Posted 1/6/09
AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


xDarkJennyx wrote:



Username: xdarkjennyx
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall


Hope u like it :


Posted 1/6/09

xDarkJennyx wrote:



Username: xdarkjennyx
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall



Hope u like it

Member
6960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / inside of yuhh.
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


xDarkJennyx wrote:



Username: xdarkjennyx
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall



Hope u like it



thnx i really like it but it's to wide to fit in my photo >.<
Posted 1/6/09

xDarkJennyx wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


xDarkJennyx wrote:



Username: xdarkjennyx
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall



Hope u like it



thnx i really like it but it's to wide to fit in my photo >.<



i can make smaller if u want me 2^^

Member
6960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / inside of yuhh.
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


xDarkJennyx wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


xDarkJennyx wrote:



Username: xdarkjennyx
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall



Hope u like it



thnx i really like it but it's to wide to fit in my photo >.<



i can make smaller if u want me 2^^



can you ^=^
Posted 1/6/09

xDarkJennyx wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


xDarkJennyx wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


xDarkJennyx wrote:



Username: xdarkjennyx
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall



Hope u like it



thnx i really like it but it's to wide to fit in my photo >.<



i can make smaller if u want me 2^^



can you ^=^


here u go:


Member
6960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / inside of yuhh.
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


xDarkJennyx wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


xDarkJennyx wrote:


AmuHinamoriVampire wrote:


xDarkJennyx wrote:



Username: xdarkjennyx
Shape(ex:tall&thin): thin and tall



Hope u like it



thnx i really like it but it's to wide to fit in my photo >.<



i can make smaller if u want me 2^^



can you ^=^


here u go:




thnx
Member
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Username: Animelove555
Shape(ex:tall&thin):tall and thin
can u add swirls or anything cute
Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.