First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Actresses who arent stick skinney...
1776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

mynemisrens wrote:


pepermint_jen19 wrote:

Actresses here in the Philippines are curvy, its what is considered sexy in here.I mean their not fat. Their body measurement is within normal. We dont allow skinny actresses here..if your skinny, there will be lots of news and contoversies that will criticize you being anorexic. Now you decide..arent they pretty with those curves?


Angel Locsin


Jennylyn Mercado


Anne Curtis


Angelica Panginiban


yeah ..agree. skinny girls here in the phils are not much appreciated as being sexy..sexy means those actresses have curves ..


kim chiu is skinny, and anorexic.
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / at d river edge..
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

pepermint_jen19 wrote:


mynemisrens wrote:


rijae00 wrote:


willby wrote:


rijae00 wrote:


willby wrote:

what's wrong with being skinny? I prefer skinny - maybe bacause I am skinny myself


there's nothing wrong with being skinny dear..
as long as you don't strave yourself like what other celebs do..


lol okay then I guess I have no problem ... by the way are there asian celebs who starve themselves?


hmm..if i'm not mistaken..
this girl:
this is her some time last year i think..

her recent pictures..







i dunno if you can see the difference...
i mean it's okay if you're born skinny or it's affected by what you eat (i.e.barbie hsu who's a vegetarian)
but this girl was nowhere near stick skinny before..


omg..are these pics of her real?i was like..ha??am shocked.i didnt know this girl used 2 look like this.i thot shes always been skinny nver got big.but not a big deal 4 me..
it shocks me knowing d fact dat she starved herself made herself look like that.look at her back..omg! n her
face..i really couldnt believe it. i used 2 like her pretty face..but i nver thot she is as stick skinny as those pics above.
i used 2 like her..in which star are u from..actually shes one of d kactresses i think has pretty face..but looking at her face now,shes so pale..looks anorexic.no offense


omg!!!i like her in MNIKSS...what did she do with herself?....i don't think she's pretty anymore...she's too skinny to the point of unhealthy....eat something girl....


yeah..she's not pretty anymore..very very pale. wats MNKSS by dway?
1390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

AlexisCatherine wrote:

Kim Sun Ah (My Lovely Sam Soon), Lee Young Ae (Dae Jang Geum) and Choi Ji Woo (Stairway to Heaven).


I agree with you on Kim Sun Ah & Lee Young Ae but not Choi Ji Woo... Did you see her in Air City? She's soooooooo skinny...
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08
Joelle Lu is really skinny (see previous page)....she was overweight in her teenage years...she was 80 kg, but now she's only 50 kg....and she's like 1,75m and that's way too skinny

Most of the pics here are from really skinny actresses...
Horikita Maki, Nakama Yuki, Jang Nara and more are really skinny...some of them still have baby fat on their face like Jang Nara, but that doesn't mean that they are curvy...just look at their bodies!
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
ariel lin
Posted 12/15/08
yoon eun hye



4386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

armie84 wrote:

actresses in the Philippines are generally curvy. here are some pictures i found on the internet..

Kristine Hermosa


Bea Alonzo


Rica Peralejo & Jennylyn Mercado


Iza Calzado


Iwa Moto


I ABSOLUTELY AGREE... LOVE EM PIX U POSTED...
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
Fran Drescher..she has like the sexiest body
2586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / new zealand
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08

marianne19 wrote:

Joelle Lu is really skinny (see previous page)....she was overweight in her teenage years...she was 80 kg, but now she's only 50 kg....and she's like 1,75m and that's way too skinny

Most of the pics here are from really skinny actresses...
Horikita Maki, Nakama Yuki, Jang Nara and more are really skinny...some of them still have baby fat on their face like Jang Nara, but that doesn't mean that they are curvy...just look at their bodies!


Well it depends if you mean skinny or simply of petite build. Some girls just have slender [boyish] figures
Specially so when they are younger, like Maki, who now she into her 20's is starting to..um..fill out more.
Jang Nara has always had not much of an S shape to her, though cute as heck. Her weight on record is 45 kg though she been down to 42 kg but that was over work and food troubles during her first year in China, now she getting closer to 30 [born 1982] her figure has matured.



100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
why isn't there a topic on guys? i really want to know what girls think of guys who are slim and look like a girl from afar.
1361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

armie84 wrote:

actresses in the Philippines are generally curvy. here are some pictures i found on the internet..

Kristine Hermosa


Bea Alonzo


Rica Peralejo & Jennylyn Mercado


Iza Calzado


Iwa Moto


1361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08

akosiedda wrote:


mynemisrens wrote:


pepermint_jen19 wrote:

Actresses here in the Philippines are curvy, its what is considered sexy in here.I mean their not fat. Their body measurement is within normal. We dont allow skinny actresses here..if your skinny, there will be lots of news and contoversies that will criticize you being anorexic. Now you decide..arent they pretty with those curves?


Angel Locsin


Jennylyn Mercado


Anne Curtis


Angelica Panginiban


yeah ..agree. skinny girls here in the phils are not much appreciated as being sexy..sexy means those actresses have curves ..


kim chiu is skinny, and anorexic.


at least filipinos here are beautiful
god given beauties like
goddesses
1361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

maemaan wrote:

yoon eun hye





love her
1776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

tflaura wrote:


akosiedda wrote:


mynemisrens wrote:


pepermint_jen19 wrote:

Actresses here in the Philippines are curvy, its what is considered sexy in here.I mean their not fat. Their body measurement is within normal. We dont allow skinny actresses here..if your skinny, there will be lots of news and contoversies that will criticize you being anorexic. Now you decide..arent they pretty with those curves?


Angel Locsin


Jennylyn Mercado


Anne Curtis


Angelica Panginiban


yeah ..agree. skinny girls here in the phils are not much appreciated as being sexy..sexy means those actresses have curves ..


kim chiu is skinny, and anorexic.


at least filipinos here are beautiful
god given beauties like
goddesses

o ye. any mix with fil blood really looks gorgeous. but somehow, skinny girls are seldom famous (except kim). you know our type, sexy ladees xD those with curves

Posted 12/17/08

tflaura wrote:


maemaan wrote:

yoon eun hye





love her


bcoz she's lovable!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.