Post Reply What happened? O-o
Member
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08 , edited 11/18/08
So, I've been asking myself this since i read the manga, and then watched it on the anime: What the "hell" Sebastian showed to the undertaker on ep 4? You know, the Undertaker laughed O-o I mean, the guy's a freak, a very sexy freak but... what the hell happened? O-O Any ideas? anyone?
For some screenshots of the scene (Taken from Crunchy's episode!):

Posted 11/28/08
ohhhhhhhhhhh something censored? ;D
LOL I'm kdding xDDDDDDDDD
Member
2519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / My own world wher...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
if it was censored
i dun think that would make him laugh so hard
Posted 12/17/08
Something gore or scary?.. after all undertaker loves those.. or did he just showed him his 'true self'..? (you know the demon form)
Member
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
hehe i dunno but i was wondering about that to ^^
Member
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

_i_love_you_ wrote:

Something gore or scary?.. after all undertaker loves those.. or did he just showed him his 'true self'..? (you know the demon form)


That's what i've been thinking... O-o Maybe something like a demon/dark creature-form thing? O-o or his demon form (wich i rather find TOTALLY hot XD) O-o Are we ever going to know? O-o
Posted 12/22/08

Nana26 wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:

Something gore or scary?.. after all undertaker loves those.. or did he just showed him his 'true self'..? (you know the demon form)


That's what i've been thinking... O-o Maybe something like a demon/dark creature-form thing? O-o or his demon form (wich i rather find TOTALLY hot XD) O-o Are we ever going to know? O-o


I wish we could... I wanna know!...
Member
2519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / My own world wher...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
lol on episode 10
the undertaker just laugh even though the police just talk in a formal manner
LOL
Member
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
ohhh.... *0* I wish it was something censored... kufufufu.... or did he toush something... cuz the udertaker said he had seen utopia(u know whta does it eman) he couldn't have 'arrived' there if there hadn't been 'exciment' if it were his demon form Ciel could have stayed there but he also was asked to stay outside....... yeahhh something pervert......
Member
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Las NOchEs (vacat...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
uhm..maybe sebatian really tell "A ONE HELL OF A JOKE that makes the undertaker laugh"LOL
Member
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

rukia12 wrote:

uhm..maybe sebatian really tell "A ONE HELL OF A JOKE that makes the undertaker laugh"LOL


Hahaha XD It's the first time i've heard that! XD well, you might be right since he's One hell of a Butler~ >:D
Member
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my room, being...
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Well since Sebastian is a demon and Undertaker is a death god. It could've been something that no human will ever survive from.
You must be logged in to post.