Created by spoon89
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Ichigo's Moves Are Getting Old!?!?!?
Member
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beijing, China
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
ok, it has been over 140 episodes since ichigo got his bankai and his getsuga tenshou. It has also been over 60 episodes since he gained control of his hollow self and had gained his vizard form. Even though his bankai was special the first time he used it, the dude uses it way too much as if it is an ordinary shikai, it was just like in the filler episodes between the arrancar arc, ichigo used his bankai to fight ordinary hollow in his first encounter with urichyo(however her name is spelt) the noble, and his getsuga tenshou is also being seriously overused, i actually liked the fact that his vizard form makes it stronger but dont u people think that it is about time zangetsu taught ichigo another move . This is just like Naruto, who kept on using his kage bunshin multiple times and had his butt handed over to him multiple times (its a good thing that he has gained a new way of fighting in the manga, i cant wait till the anime gets there). It is also true that Ichigo's vizard form is getting a bit overused too and i also think it would be really unfair if ichigo gets to fight ulqiourra and wins against him without even getting a new and stronger move, i mean it was bad enough that he was able to win against grimmjow but ulqiourra is absolutely not so weak. Opinions please
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

spoon89 wrote:

ok, it has been over 140 episodes since ichigo got his bankai and his getsuga tenshou. It has also been over 60 episodes since he gained control of his hollow self and had gained his vizard form. Even though his bankai was special the first time he used it, the dude uses it way too much as if it is an ordinary shikai, it was just like in the filler episodes between the arrancar arc, ichigo used his bankai to fight ordinary hollow in his first encounter with urichyo(however her name is spelt) the noble, and his getsuga tenshou is also being seriously overused, i actually liked the fact that his vizard form makes it stronger but dont u people think that it is about time zangetsu taught ichigo another move . This is just like Naruto, who kept on using his kage bunshin multiple times and had his butt handed over to him multiple times (its a good thing that he has gained a new way of fighting in the manga, i cant wait till the anime gets there). It is also true that Ichigo's vizard form is getting a bit overused too and i also think it would be really unfair if ichigo gets to fight ulqiourra and wins against him without even getting a new and stronger move, i mean it was bad enough that he was able to win against grimmjow but ulqiourra is absolutely not so weak. Opinions please


Ulquiorra is special tough.
Everyone likes him. And he is a Vasto Lorde
Member
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beijing, China
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


Getting a new zanpakuto might be a bit unlikely but it is never bad to see some new materal :D

24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

spoon89 wrote:


phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


Getting a new zanpakuto might be a bit unlikely but it is never bad to see some new materal :D



if he gets a new zanpaktou he will surely lose vizard because ichigo vizard is not within ichigo but within zangetsu itself
Member
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beijing, China
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

phame wrote:


spoon89 wrote:


phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


Getting a new zanpakuto might be a bit unlikely but it is never bad to see some new materal :D



if he gets a new zanpaktou he will surely lose vizard because ichigo vizard is not within ichigo but within zangetsu itself


do not forget that Zangetsu is Ichigo and there is no such thing as a separation between the two but a power tussle between the white inner ichigo and our orange haired ichigo for superiority :D

24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

spoon89 wrote:


phame wrote:


spoon89 wrote:


phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


Getting a new zanpakuto might be a bit unlikely but it is never bad to see some new materal :D



if he gets a new zanpaktou he will surely lose vizard because ichigo vizard is not within ichigo but within zangetsu itself


do not forget that Zangetsu is Ichigo and there is no such thing as a separation between the two but a power tussle between the white inner ichigo and our orange haired ichigo for superiority :D



rukia is going to kill ichigo in the movie
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
i hope ichigo gets some kinda new shyt like..... RIGHT NOW!
44217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Online
Posted 11/19/08
i just want the subs for it to be out a lot quicker than the diamond dust rebellion.... I mean.... 9 months... thats a pregnancy... to long to be waiting for subs...
21619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / not in a library...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

phame wrote:


spoon89 wrote:


phame wrote:


spoon89 wrote:


phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


Getting a new zanpakuto might be a bit unlikely but it is never bad to see some new materal :D



if he gets a new zanpaktou he will surely lose vizard because ichigo vizard is not within ichigo but within zangetsu itself


do not forget that Zangetsu is Ichigo and there is no such thing as a separation between the two but a power tussle between the white inner ichigo and our orange haired ichigo for superiority :D



rukia is going to kill ichigo in the movie


There is nothing about that Rukia is going to kill Ichigo it is that Rukia going mad and betray Soul Society more or less and all kind that kind of stuff but there wasnt anything told about killing ichigo...
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
its not that its gettin old its just that hes gotten worse n brings out da crappy moves i wna see hollow ichigo sum more now HE GIVES A BATTLE!
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

winghien wrote:


phame wrote:


spoon89 wrote:


phame wrote:


spoon89 wrote:


phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


Getting a new zanpakuto might be a bit unlikely but it is never bad to see some new materal :D



if he gets a new zanpaktou he will surely lose vizard because ichigo vizard is not within ichigo but within zangetsu itself


do not forget that Zangetsu is Ichigo and there is no such thing as a separation between the two but a power tussle between the white inner ichigo and our orange haired ichigo for superiority :D



rukia is going to kill ichigo in the movie


There is nothing about that Rukia is going to kill Ichigo it is that Rukia going mad and betray Soul Society more or less and all kind that kind of stuff but there wasnt anything told about killing ichigo...


AHAHAHAA RUKIA KILLING ICHIGO...wait....KILLING SUM1! HAHAHAA lets face iiiittttt people all we gna see is blue wt eva crash down special move of hers and shes gna die probably
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

winghien wrote:


phame wrote:


spoon89 wrote:


phame wrote:


spoon89 wrote:


phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


Getting a new zanpakuto might be a bit unlikely but it is never bad to see some new materal :D



if he gets a new zanpaktou he will surely lose vizard because ichigo vizard is not within ichigo but within zangetsu itself


do not forget that Zangetsu is Ichigo and there is no such thing as a separation between the two but a power tussle between the white inner ichigo and our orange haired ichigo for superiority :D



rukia is going to kill ichigo in the movie


There is nothing about that Rukia is going to kill Ichigo it is that Rukia going mad and betray Soul Society more or less and all kind that kind of stuff but there wasnt anything told about killing ichigo...


No if you looked good, that Rukia is not the real Rukia. The real Rukia is kidnapped by the sister of Rukia. Who did become a hollow
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

omurda2005 wrote:

i just want the subs for it to be out a lot quicker than the diamond dust rebellion.... I mean.... 9 months... thats a pregnancy... to long to be waiting for subs...


so damn true and i hope this movie is worth the wait unlike diamond dust rebellion
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


cant get a new zampaktou.?? probably a new shape do u mean??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.