Created by spoon89
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Ichigo's Moves Are Getting Old!?!?!?
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

xsweetmex wrote:


phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


cant get a new zampaktou.?? probably a new shape do u mean??


It's possible Rukia had zangetsu first. But she got a new zanpaktou already =,= noob!
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

phame wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


cant get a new zampaktou.?? probably a new shape do u mean??


It's possible Rukia had zangetsu first. But she got a new zanpaktou already =,= noob!


but i thought that the zanpaktou was destined to be with ichigo dont call me a noob its mean

after everything ichigo goes through with zangetsu i thought that zangetsu choses to show its full power with the right holder,
Member
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Beijing, China
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08

xsweetmex wrote:


omurda2005 wrote:

i just want the subs for it to be out a lot quicker than the diamond dust rebellion.... I mean.... 9 months... thats a pregnancy... to long to be waiting for subs...


so damn true and i hope this movie is worth the wait unlike diamond dust rebellion


It is definitely worth it, the name is "Fade to Black" what name could beat that, and ichigo also gets to face renji and the other dudes of soul society again :p


xsweetmex wrote:


phame wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


cant get a new zampaktou.?? probably a new shape do u mean??


It's possible Rukia had zangetsu first. But she got a new zanpaktou already =,= noob!


but i thought that the zanpaktou was destined to be with ichigo dont call me a noob its mean

after everything ichigo goes through with zangetsu i thought that zangetsu choses to show its full power with the right holder,


u r right actually, even though it was rukia that made ichigo a shinigami, the fact still remains that zangetsu is ichigo's potential, he is in no way related to rukia, if ichigo had died, zangetsu would have revealed himself to ichigo anyway because ichigo had always been someone with spiritual power enough to see ghosts since the time he was a kid
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

spoon89 wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


omurda2005 wrote:

i just want the subs for it to be out a lot quicker than the diamond dust rebellion.... I mean.... 9 months... thats a pregnancy... to long to be waiting for subs...


so damn true and i hope this movie is worth the wait unlike diamond dust rebellion


It is definitely worth it, the name is "Fade to Black" what name could beat that, and ichigo also gets to face renji and the other dudes of soul society again :p


xsweetmex wrote:


phame wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


phame wrote:

yeah its boring now he needs a new zanpaktou


cant get a new zampaktou.?? probably a new shape do u mean??


It's possible Rukia had zangetsu first. But she got a new zanpaktou already =,= noob!


but i thought that the zanpaktou was destined to be with ichigo dont call me a noob its mean

after everything ichigo goes through with zangetsu i thought that zangetsu choses to show its full power with the right holder,


u r right actually, even though it was rukia that made ichigo a shinigami, the fact still remains that zangetsu is ichigo's potential, he is in no way related to rukia, if ichigo had died, zangetsu would have revealed himself to ichigo anyway because ichigo had always been someone with spiritual power enough to see ghosts since the time he was a kid


hehe ^.^ do kno wen the new bleach movie willbe out?
Member
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Beijing, China
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

hehe ^.^ do kno wen the new bleach movie willbe out?


Well the movie Fade to Black would be out in the japanese theatres on the 13th of December this year and the DVD would be out sometime in August next year so it seems that u shouldn't be in a hurry to wait for the subbed version of it
Posted 11/20/08
i don't really care... as long as he can still kick some a**
Posted 11/20/08
I think it`s still fun to watch im fight xD
I like his Vizard attacks...
But he needs to find more methods, to make it more interesting =]
Member
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
it would be nice to see ichigo learn some new moves!



do u think maybe hollow ichigo could resurface soon for ulqoirra?
Posted 11/20/08
Yes. I hope he get a new one soon.
Member
7615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / wants to be in Japan
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
I think he'll get some new moves...he has yet to learn much so whateva' im just happy watching him kik a**......oh but i hate it when he's getting thrown around like a rag doll. *sniffle*
64078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Online
Posted 11/20/08
I just hope that he's going to something like cero mixed with a getsuga that would be wicked .




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Beijing, China
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

Zerochidori wrote:

I just hope that he's going to something like cero mixed with a getsuga that would be wicked .


Oh ya, do u remember the time when ichigo was being taught by the vizards to surpress his inner form and ichigo's body was transforming into a hollow as time passed, at the end of that session, ichigo was about to do a freaking cero :o, so i guess the chances of ichigo learning to use a cero aren't so dull :D

64078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Online
Posted 11/20/08

spoon89 wrote:


Zerochidori wrote:

I just hope that he's going to something like cero mixed with a getsuga that would be wicked .


Oh ya, do u remember the time when ichigo was being taught by the vizards to surpress his inner form and ichigo's body was transforming into a hollow as time passed, at the end of that session, ichigo was about to do a freaking cero :o, so i guess the chances of ichigo learning to use a cero aren't so dull :D



I think the hollow form will come back and teach him like the old man did. He'll figure something out and learn then all of a sudden do something totally crazy. You never know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA CA. SD
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
he should like learn new moves...that involve more flashes
4564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SINGAPORE ` !
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
maybe summon a Pokemon or sth to fight side by side uh. lol.

let's hope he learn something new.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.