First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
greatest revelation in shogu chara
Posted 11/19/08

nexaz wrote:


LunarLoft wrote:


nexaz wrote:


LunarLoft wrote:

WTF?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Shugo_Chara/forum

Go here to post your bullshit. =/


*laughs*




Well, I seen you say the same thing to the other threads that is the same as this one.
Well, in a sense, it is kind of funny.

Whatever.


Because this is duplicate. =/
Posted 11/19/08

LunarLoft wrote:


nexaz wrote:


LunarLoft wrote:


nexaz wrote:


LunarLoft wrote:

WTF?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Shugo_Chara/forum

Go here to post your bullshit. =/


*laughs*




Well, I seen you say the same thing to the other threads that is the same as this one.
Well, in a sense, it is kind of funny.

Whatever.


Because this is duplicate. =/


*laughs*
A duplicate of a duplicate of a duplicate of a duplicate of a duplicate of a retarded Shugo Chara thread subject which belongs in the proper section, which is most likely is something by a damn fangirl who just recently reached 500.
*laughs*
Posted 11/19/08

nexaz wrote:


LunarLoft wrote:


nexaz wrote:


LunarLoft wrote:


nexaz wrote:


LunarLoft wrote:

WTF?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Shugo_Chara/forum

Go here to post your bullshit. =/


*laughs*




Well, I seen you say the same thing to the other threads that is the same as this one.
Well, in a sense, it is kind of funny.

Whatever.



Because this is duplicate. =/


*laughs*
A duplicate of a duplicate of a duplicate of a duplicate of a duplicate of a retarded Shugo Chara thread subject which belongs in the proper section, which is most likely is something by a damn fangirl who just recently reached 500.
*laughs*


You are very wrong,mister.It's Shogu Chara according to the OP.Where the hell did you get Shugo Chara?!
Posted 11/19/08

LunarLoft wrote:



You are very wrong,mister.It's Shogu Chara according to the OP.Where the hell did you get Shugo Chara?!


Whatever. Have fun bashing on nooblets lunar.
Posted 11/19/08

nexaz wrote:


LunarLoft wrote:



You are very wrong,mister.It's Shogu Chara according to the OP.Where the hell did you get Shugo Chara?!


Whatever. Have fun bashing on nooblets lunar.


Ohh... .Lunar,eh?A new nickname?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.