Is it possible to have a guild?
10560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines,Cebu...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
im wondering if there could be a guild and we could have guild wars. ^^
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

lawrence007 wrote:

im wondering if there could be a guild and we could have guild wars. ^^


well i think your refering to this
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-380362/CLAN-WARS.html

so i think this is a dup.
~reported
10560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines,Cebu...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

wych_elm wrote:


lawrence007 wrote:

im wondering if there could be a guild and we could have guild wars. ^^


well i think your refering to this
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-380362/CLAN-WARS.html

so i think this is a dup.
~reported


you know what sorry im not like you!
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

lawrence007 wrote:


wych_elm wrote:


lawrence007 wrote:

im wondering if there could be a guild and we could have guild wars. ^^


well i think your refering to this
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-380362/CLAN-WARS.html

so i think this is a dup.
~reported


you know what sorry im not like you!


sorry for what? and your not like me? whats that?
Posted 12/12/08
~locked
You must be logged in to post.