First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
First thing that comes in your mind when you hear ASIAN.
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Illinois, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/07
Wowowee! lol I dunno why but "martial arts" is the first thing that pops in my head. The reason is b/c it is stereotypical how when most people from society find out you're Asian then they try to make insane noises. They're such an idiot for making themselves look stupid!

"Wah!! Hiya!! Cha!!" Asking questions like,"You know Karate? Kung-Fu? Oh please don't hurt me?!!" When they found out I was a black belt they ran away from me. Later they try to play the "Guess my nationality" game. lol How typical we'd get interiogated all the time!
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/07
chinese, korean, japanese, and indian, and viet
Posted 4/29/07

Minimag20 wrote:

chinese, korean, japanese, and indian, and viet


sorry >..> you are wrong about indian because when we hear word the ASIAN already we will thinking for Japan and korea and China and philippines ...... but indian is far from thinking ~.~
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 4/29/07
i guess fried rice xD
Posted 4/29/07
when i hear asian i
think 4 inches dont know why
you come up with an answer
11035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / WPG, Canada♥
Offline
Posted 4/29/07

looney_predator wrote:

tan skin??


hmm, not all, some chinese, korean and japanese people are lighter than the usual, they have nice skin. :)

1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/29/07

Minimag20 wrote:

chinese, korean, japanese, and indian, and viet



lol That's because you eat out at those sort of restaurants. Typical you.

When I hear asian, I think of technology.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/29/07

LoreXXShortii wrote:


Minimag20 wrote:

chinese, korean, japanese, and indian, and viet



lol That's because you eat out at those sort of restaurants. Typical you.

When I hear asian, I think of technology.


When I hear asian, I think of asian... because I actually am not a crazed drama addict who thinks asian means Yamapi or matsumoto jun. Or those other people. I think of asians as asians, because they're not all hot. They're not all smart (Asian crazed asians aren't really that smart... some get good grades.. but that's not all there is to being smart). Being asian crazed isn't a good thing..
Posted 4/29/07
hot chicks wearing a miniskirt (love that )
179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / chile
Offline
Posted 4/29/07
my backyard:

truly Asian.

anime16hadji wrote:

when i hear asian i
think 4 inches dont know why
you come up with an answer

4 inches? err, um... size doesnt matter... usually... maybe.
its not in the size, its how you use it. *grin
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/29/07
This what I think when I here Asian.
Posted 4/29/07
chinese guys with glasses
27519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/29/07
Chow Fan.
Posted 4/29/07
Old kung fu flicks.
10907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under someone bed!
Offline
Posted 4/29/07
RICE =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.