First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08


Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
My AMVapp is FUC*ED UP
AMVMaker regulars
3336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Here's a good one.

Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
Funny quote from the org.


for god's sake, man, it's called a hard cut. It's... like... when you DON'T CROSSFADE. It's a sophisticated technique, i'll teach you about it later. Bring Zetzu's mom, she's hawt.
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

Lovely-Complex wrote:

Funny quote from the org.


for god's sake, man, it's called a hard cut. It's... like... when you DON'T CROSSFADE. It's a sophisticated technique, i'll teach you about it later. Bring Zetzu's mom, she's hawt.


lold.
Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Kr3w wrote:


Lovely-Complex wrote:

Funny quote from the org.


for god's sake, man, it's called a hard cut. It's... like... when you DON'T CROSSFADE. It's a sophisticated technique, i'll teach you about it later. Bring Zetzu's mom, she's hawt.


lold.


Same i laughed so hard when i read this.
Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Moderator
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Moderator
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United Kingdom -...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Meowsa wrote:



hahahaha
Moderator
67850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
*revives*
Moderator
35171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
lmao.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.