First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderators!^-^
Moderator
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
1.How much can you be online each week?Always on Sat. some in the week mostly 3 times a week or more.
2.Are you going to follow all the Rules?(BE HONEST) I will try my best. (yes)
3.will you do your best to make the club better?Yes, go TAGIA!
4.do you got any good Image editing porgrams?Yes, but sometimes I get a little ticked off if it takes a long time.
5.Your username StarGirlSweet please call me Kaza
6.What type of Moderator do you want to be(choose one of the ones bellow)
-The media Moderator
or
-Moderator

p.s. Sorry if anything isn't filled out, I'm watching YouTube Live and Toradora 8 at the same time.
Moderator
1545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind You
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

StarGirlSweet wrote:

1.How much can you be online each week?Always on Sat. some in the week mostly 3 times a week or more.
2.Are you going to follow all the Rules?(BE HONEST) I will try my best. (yes)
3.will you do your best to make the club better?Yes, go TAGIA!
4.do you got any good Image editing porgrams?Yes, but sometimes I get a little ticked off if it takes a long time.
5.Your username StarGirlSweet please call me Kaza
6.What type of Moderator do you want to be(choose one of the ones bellow)
-The media Moderator
or
-Moderator

p.s. Sorry if anything isn't filled out, I'm watching YouTube Live and Toradora 8 at the same time.


this is off topic but i just wanted to say that Youtube Live was awesome ^^ back on topic now xD
Creator
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wonderland!
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
WOW!^-^
Many people want to be mods that's really good!!!!!!!!!!
Well...like I said The mods will be choosed on 1.december!
And It's not sure everyone will be tee hee!

*hint hint* there is a good thing to be active! tee hee
Moderator
37423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
1.How much can you be online each week? Im on almost everyday :)
2.Are you going to follow all the Rules?(BE HONEST) Of course
3.will you do your best to make the club better? Why wouldn't i?
4.do you got any good Image editing porgrams? Photoshop
5.Your username M1ST3R-Tw0
6.What type of Moderator do you want to be? I can be both a media mod and a maker mod. Right now im the mod of the Toradora fan group and the mr2 group. Working on some banners for both. made my own banners as well I'll try not to disappoint :)
Creator
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wonderland!
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
Hello everyone again Tomorrow the mods will be choused but the ones that sing up is:

The ones that wish to be Media Moderators:
StarGirlSweet
M1ST3R-Tw0

The ones that wish to be Maker Moderators:
Taru_chan
miyami11yuna
M1ST3R-Tw0

The ones that wish to be Fun moderators:
miyami11yuna
Yoko-Kurama

The ones that wish to be Fixing moderators:
cutelightangel

The ones that wish to be moderators:
miyami11yuna
SlayerShana
StarGirlSweet

Yes Many sign up and Tomorrow I will choese the Moderators!X3
I will send you a privat messenger white more Info today okay?
Tomorrow they will be choosed the ones that will help to make this club more amazing and popular!!!X3
Moderator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Hi if I already did the barners of this group?
Creator
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wonderland!
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

taru_chan wrote:

Hi if I already did the barners of this group?


Humm? what do you mean? Taru?
Moderator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

Mimi-tan wrote:


taru_chan wrote:

Hi if I already did the barners of this group?


Humm? what do you mean? Taru?


Well I did already the barners of this group...





and the aiv too^^


I want to ask you if you want to use them?
Creator
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wonderland!
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

taru_chan wrote:


Mimi-tan wrote:


taru_chan wrote:

Hi if I already did the barners of this group?


Humm? what do you mean? Taru?


Well I did already the barners of this group...





and the aiv too^^


I want to ask you if you want to use them?


Humm...at the moment I like the way the group front page looks! It think we should keep the front page as it looks now...
And by the way you have some mistakes in yours It should be Aisaka Taiga not Aisake Taiga and it should be fan club not fun club
Moderator
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

Mimi-tan wrote:


taru_chan wrote:


Mimi-tan wrote:


taru_chan wrote:

Hi if I already did the barners of this group?


Humm? what do you mean? Taru?


Well I did already the barners of this group...





and the aiv too^^


I want to ask you if you want to use them?


Humm...at the moment I like the way the group front page looks! It think we should keep the front page as it looks now...
And by the way you have some mistakes in yours It should be Aisaka Taiga not Aisake Taiga and it should be fan club not fun club


Gomene
but the last of Taiga is Aisake, isn't it?
Member
2423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Infront of my mon...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
am petty sure its... aisaka* taiga.......
Creator
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wonderland!
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

taru_chan wrote:


Mimi-tan wrote:


taru_chan wrote:


Mimi-tan wrote:


taru_chan wrote:

Hi if I already did the barners of this group?


Humm? what do you mean? Taru?


Well I did already the barners of this group...





and the aiv too^^


I want to ask you if you want to use them?


Humm...at the moment I like the way the group front page looks! It think we should keep the front page as it looks now...
And by the way you have some mistakes in yours It should be Aisaka Taiga not Aisake Taiga and it should be fan club not fun club


Gomene
but the last of Taiga is Aisake, isn't it?


No it is Aisaka not Aisake.....In the anime they say Aisaka-chan(san,just Aisaka or somthing) So I'm sure that is the correct name!^-^

Member
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/10
URGENT: Taiga Sunday appearance in 2010 saimoe !!!!!!!

LAST MINUTE NOTICE (recently today I just found out: mc-cry: sorry for that: mc-xd:)
_ Participation of our dear taiga-sama in 2010 saimoe! : Mc-tongue: I explain the most important ... which is the saimoe 2010: mc-xd:, the international saimoe good tournament is a tournament in which they choose to vote at more moe anime character of all, in which all can participate here just enter the site here I leave http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/ link and so help our taiga-sama to take the crown and this year I think it is our duty as fans of Taiga to put our grain of sand and so sustain and achieve a conclusive victory our taiga-sama, on Sunday June 27 there will be a fight between Taiga and Yuki (Suzumiya Haruhi), taiga last year lost in the quarterfinals by 140 points against the same ¬ ¬ this year must be different, I invite all of our Taiga REAL FANS-sama to participate on Sunday 27th and support with your vote in our TENORI taiga, if we all do our bit we can realize that victory
we thank you in advance for reading this post and for participating in the vote (which is going to do, if they do not have the right to say they are fans of Taiga ¬ ¬)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.