First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Final Fantasy Quotes !
Final Fantasy Apostle
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
"Memories are nice, but that's just what they are." -rikku, FFX-2

best quote i know. will not ever forget it.
Standing Creator
52156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/21/09


arigatou gozaimasu for the quotes ! ^o^ thanx thanx guys !!! gomene for such a late reply !!! xD please forgive me~
Standing Creator
52156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

splendidlovesong wrote:

"Memories are nice, but that's just what they are." -rikku, FFX-2

best quote i know. will not ever forget it.


Ooo, yeah ! Thats a good one ! thanx ! ^^
Final Fantasy Apostle
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

jakari wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:

"Memories are nice, but that's just what they are." -rikku, FFX-2

best quote i know. will not ever forget it.


Ooo, yeah ! Thats a good one ! thanx ! ^^


This quote pawns you all.
Standing Creator
52156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

splendidlovesong wrote:


jakari wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:

"Memories are nice, but that's just what they are." -rikku, FFX-2

best quote i know. will not ever forget it.


Ooo, yeah ! Thats a good one ! thanx ! ^^


This quote pawns you all.


xD muahahahahhah ! let's see if anybawdie wants to compete ! ^.~
Final Fantasy Apostle
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

jakari wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:


jakari wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:

"Memories are nice, but that's just what they are." -rikku, FFX-2

best quote i know. will not ever forget it.


Ooo, yeah ! Thats a good one ! thanx ! ^^


This quote pawns you all.


xD muahahahahhah ! let's see if anybawdie wants to compete ! ^.~


Lol im not competing
Standing Creator
52156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

splendidlovesong wrote:


jakari wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:


jakari wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:

"Memories are nice, but that's just what they are." -rikku, FFX-2

best quote i know. will not ever forget it.


Ooo, yeah ! Thats a good one ! thanx ! ^^


This quote pawns you all.


xD muahahahahhah ! let's see if anybawdie wants to compete ! ^.~


Lol im not competing


aws~ well we'll jus say you set the standard then~ ^.~ heheh's
Final Fantasy Apostle
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 11/22/09

jakari wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:


jakari wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:


jakari wrote:


splendidlovesong wrote:

"Memories are nice, but that's just what they are." -rikku, FFX-2

best quote i know. will not ever forget it.


Ooo, yeah ! Thats a good one ! thanx ! ^^


This quote pawns you all.


xD muahahahahhah ! let's see if anybawdie wants to compete ! ^.~


Lol im not competing


aws~ well we'll jus say you set the standard then~ ^.~ heheh's


Ooh that's hot. I set the bar sooo high.
Standing Creator
52156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 11/22/09 , edited 11/22/09


aws~ well we'll jus say you set the standard then~ ^.~ heheh's

Ooh that's hot. I set the bar sooo high. :P

Ahahahahahah ! ^o^ yeah it is !!
Final Fantasy Apostle
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/10
Cloud Strife: "Nobody is perfect...That is of course until you fall in love with them."

Where did Cloud say this?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.