First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Uniform Store
Posted 11/19/08
Here, Ye Hear Ye everythou gather round .Yors truly has gatherd 020 uniforms Come get ye threads here!!
Commander
22348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hiding behind u.....
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
i want one kk
Posted 11/19/08

zo-zo wrote:

i want one kk


ok what size r you?
Commander
22348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hiding behind u.....
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
8-10
Posted 11/19/08
OOKKK HERE YA GO *hands zozo uniform
Commander
22348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hiding behind u.....
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
*goes to change* well what do ya think?
Posted 11/19/08
@___@ wow...
Posted 11/19/08
*puts on mine* me?
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
*looks at the uniform*............ Hell... No... I'm not wearing that...
Posted 11/19/08

Greed-kun wrote:

*looks at the uniform*............ Hell... No... I'm not wearing that...


then you can get out of the academy
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

XionTheGreat wrote:

then you can get out of the academy


*I begin a stare down with Xion*
Posted 11/19/08

Greed-kun wrote:


XionTheGreat wrote:

then you can get out of the academy


*I begin a stare down with Xion*


get it on or get out
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
*I take the uniform and put it on*... 1. When did this become an academy?, 2. Tell me I can customize this thing...
Posted 11/19/08

Greed-kun wrote:

*I take the uniform and put it on*... 1. When did this become an academy?, 2. Tell me I can customize this thing...


i guess you can with my permision
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

XionTheGreat wrote:


Greed-kun wrote:

*I take the uniform and put it on*... 1. When did this become an academy?, 2. Tell me I can customize this thing...


i guess you can with my permision


/--____O\ Can I?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.