First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
IkutoXAmu fans: Why the heck do you like Ikuto anyway?
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own world
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
Please don't say anything concerning Shugo Chara Doki as I'm not going to watch it until it's close to the end, like at least 5 episodes anyway from the end.
*holds up flame shield*
Seriously guys, Ikuto is creepy.
#1 He's a catguy, which is just plain wrong. I mean, skimpy cat girls are bad, but cat guys are just freaks of nature.
#2 As you may or may not know, he's a real perv. 'Nuff said.
#3 He should even have a character transformation. Cuz it looks really ugly with all those lines that are supposed to be muscles.
#4 He's a freak. This was covered in #1.
#5 He hits on elementary school girls. I mean, seriously, go flirt with highschool girls. They're obviously prettier (in the world's opinion, because I'm neutral to the subject)
#6 He made fun of Tadase. I dun like dat.
#7 He's ugly.
#8 He's also ugly.
#9 He's also quite ugly.
#10 He's got elevator music for a theme. PHAIL!
Did I mention I don't like him?

Other Ikuto-haters can post their 10 reasons they hate Ikuto here. =D
P.S.: You can reply to this if you want, but I'm not gonna look at the replies. I probably offended and hurt many rabid or not rabid IkutoXAmu fans, so it might get a little violent. That's exactly why I'm not going to look at the replies. Of course, most readers probably aren't even reading up to here and are probably viciously typing up counters. I can already imagine all the "Tadase is stupid" and the "Ikuto pwns" and the "You're stupid" and also the "OMG!1!!!111!" and the "lol" and maybe even a little "*IkutoXAmu picspam*" possibly even an "Umm...." and most definately a "*flame*."
Okay, get typing, utterly insulted IkutoXAmu fans! Bwahahahahahaha!
*still holding up flame shield*
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
So what if he wants to be a cat?That just shows he wants to be free to do what he wants.

Hes not a perv, hes just playing around with Amu aobviously! He only teases her. And in the manga he sayd, "I won't do anything you don't want me to do..." So ha!

Yes his chara-nari is a bit, different. But, ew, just imagine a guy with flabby arms?! As artist of an anime, of course they'll give guy like Ikuto muscles!

He doesn't hit on ele. girls. Only Amu, and thats because they know each other, and and I said, hes just messing around with her and teasing her because he thinks its fun!

Now for Tadase, hes only mean to Tadase because he wants Tadase to dislike him more and more so Tadase won't be involved with everything in easter, and their family and all. Also in the manga, around chapter 30, Ikuto said he chose unhappiness so Tadase could be happy! Now thats nice, he is truly nice to Tadase, and he likes to tease him every once in a while, Ikuto loves him like a brother!

Now Ikuto isn't ugly! The majority of Shugo Chara watchers/fans all think Ikuto is cute, or hot. Bceuase of that, hes definitly not ugly to most people. They all think hes hot! Like me, lol XD

Now, for the elevator music, that was a good one, I laughed. But it doesnt really sound that much like elevator music...its gives off a sexy tune to match Ikuto! Lol.

Ok, I'm done, lol.
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
eh.. I don't hate him, just don't like him.. and if possible not him being with Amu.
It's just his character I don't like, like his personality and such. Sure he's handsome and all but most bishounen are ._.'. I don't how you see he's ugly but if you think he is then he is. Anyways he's not a character I like, and I'm don't support the pairing amu+ikuto (that actually.. may be why I'm sorta biased against him ._.', yeah probably... note that I have luck with unpopular pairings -____-)... Besides, about how he looks... that's the manga-ka's art style, you can't do much about it... and that's why there's fan art xD
Posted 11/22/08
I for one just don't like him and I totally agree with Moon_Princessu

NO OFFENCE TO THE OFFENED PPLS
Member
1497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada /québec
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
ikuto rock everybody have is idea but i think tadase is guy-_-|| is chara-nari ... is a liile bit hum .. girly ? black lynx is better so excuse me but ikuto is awsome for many reason and like him or dislike him he will never change i thinks amuto will win aniway we will se it one day lool

Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

paigegotkisses wrote:

So what if he wants to be a cat?That just shows he wants to be free to do what he wants.

Hes not a perv, hes just playing around with Amu aobviously! He only teases her. And in the manga he sayd, "I won't do anything you don't want me to do..." So ha!

Yes his chara-nari is a bit, different. But, ew, just imagine a guy with flabby arms?! As artist of an anime, of course they'll give guy like Ikuto muscles!

He doesn't hit on ele. girls. Only Amu, and thats because they know each other, and and I said, hes just messing around with her and teasing her because he thinks its fun!

Now for Tadase, hes only mean to Tadase because he wants Tadase to dislike him more and more so Tadase won't be involved with everything in easter, and their family and all. Also in the manga, around chapter 30, Ikuto said he chose unhappiness so Tadase could be happy! Now thats nice, he is truly nice to Tadase, and he likes to tease him every once in a while, Ikuto loves him like a brother!

Now Ikuto isn't ugly! The majority of Shugo Chara watchers/fans all think Ikuto is cute, or hot. Bceuase of that, hes definitly not ugly to most people. They all think hes hot! Like me, lol XD

Now, for the elevator music, that was a good one, I laughed. But it doesnt really sound that much like elevator music...its gives off a sexy tune to match Ikuto! Lol.

Ok, I'm done, lol.


i agree. >:-( just because you're a tadamu fan lover, doesn't mean you have to pick on ikuto. if you have problems, go talk to peach-pit about it. HE'S JUST A CHARACTER!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Near you.
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
ikuto is awsome cuz hes such a perv and hes sexy and he's gotta be cuddly
Posted 11/22/08

paigegotkisses wrote:

So what if he wants to be a cat?That just shows he wants to be free to do what he wants.

Hes not a perv, hes just playing around with Amu aobviously! He only teases her. And in the manga he sayd, "I won't do anything you don't want me to do..." So ha!

Yes his chara-nari is a bit, different. But, ew, just imagine a guy with flabby arms?! As artist of an anime, of course they'll give guy like Ikuto muscles!

He doesn't hit on ele. girls. Only Amu, and thats because they know each other, and and I said, hes just messing around with her and teasing her because he thinks its fun!

Now for Tadase, hes only mean to Tadase because he wants Tadase to dislike him more and more so Tadase won't be involved with everything in easter, and their family and all. Also in the manga, around chapter 30, Ikuto said he chose unhappiness so Tadase could be happy! Now thats nice, he is truly nice to Tadase, and he likes to tease him every once in a while, Ikuto loves him like a brother!

Now Ikuto isn't ugly! The majority of Shugo Chara watchers/fans all think Ikuto is cute, or hot. Bceuase of that, hes definitly not ugly to most people. They all think hes hot! Like me, lol XD

Now, for the elevator music, that was a good one, I laughed. But it doesnt really sound that much like elevator music...its gives off a sexy tune to match Ikuto! Lol.

Ok, I'm done, lol.


i agree with you paige and why do tadase+amu fans have to pick on ikuto its stupid and anoyying
Member
765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lost in my though...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
STOP TEH FIGHTING.
Ikuto fans keep to the right , Tadase fans to the left .
Play in your own bathrooms.
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Well i find catguys to be pretty hot actually! Different opinions on different people!
He is NOT ugly in the least, i dont know what "shugo chara" YOU are watching!!!!
I think the way he teases amu is SUPER cute and them as a couple is SUPER CUTE! Omg its just so awsome, they go together so well! Dont deny it!!!!


AMUTO FOREVER!
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

paigegotkisses wrote:

So what if he wants to be a cat?That just shows he wants to be free to do what he wants.

Hes not a perv, hes just playing around with Amu aobviously! He only teases her. And in the manga he sayd, "I won't do anything you don't want me to do..." So ha!

Yes his chara-nari is a bit, different. But, ew, just imagine a guy with flabby arms?! As artist of an anime, of course they'll give guy like Ikuto muscles!

He doesn't hit on ele. girls. Only Amu, and thats because they know each other, and and I said, hes just messing around with her and teasing her because he thinks its fun!

Now for Tadase, hes only mean to Tadase because he wants Tadase to dislike him more and more so Tadase won't be involved with everything in easter, and their family and all. Also in the manga, around chapter 30, Ikuto said he chose unhappiness so Tadase could be happy! Now thats nice, he is truly nice to Tadase, and he likes to tease him every once in a while, Ikuto loves him like a brother!

Now Ikuto isn't ugly! The majority of Shugo Chara watchers/fans all think Ikuto is cute, or hot. Bceuase of that, hes definitly not ugly to most people. They all think hes hot! Like me, lol XD

Now, for the elevator music, that was a good one, I laughed. But it doesnt really sound that much like elevator music...its gives off a sexy tune to match Ikuto! Lol.

Ok, I'm done, lol.


I agree with everything you said there!
Good job!

*high five*

53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / B'ham, actually f...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
I totally despise Ikuto. He is MEGA CREEPY! Totally agree with the hitting on elementray girl thing. Sheesh, what a sicko. He should be locked up in solitary confinement and have that twitchy tail chopped off. And the ears.....! Wassap with the outfit too...cna you say icky!
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

XxShUgOXxChArAxX wrote:

STOP TEH FIGHTING.
Ikuto fans keep to the right , Tadase fans to the left .
Play in your own bathrooms.


lol. that's funny.
Member
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

XxShUgOXxChArAxX wrote:

STOP TEH FIGHTING.
Ikuto fans keep to the right , Tadase fans to the left .
Play in your own bathrooms.

Really funny!
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i think ikuto's fine +_+

frm ikuto's actions i made a conclusion he's actually a very caring person but he doesn't show it off too much >_<! *which makes me lyks him*
this is the cuteness of ikuto xD!!
not in a kawaii way, but in the sweet way >_<!!
he's showing he's care by actions, not only words *looking at some NATO guys *

look at epi 51.. even when he and amu falls he still guarded amu

and high school guys hitting on elementary girls?
humm for me the're just around 3 or 4 years apart.
what's so wrong about that?
amu's mature, he's mature.
age doesnt matter as long [as they're not so far apart].
its only about the personality.
u dun find the 1 u luvs everywhere right? *except for playgirls :/*

i think ikuto's appearance is nice. but.. well... i actually doesnt really lyks hit on black lynx chara nari. i think death rebel is better tho. well anyways of course guys needs muscle. i oso wont hit any guys w/ all the meats and bones only


and i think the music fits well with ikuto tho. imagine if there's a barney song behind his appearance. it'll ruin his personality's idea

btw for paigegotkisses, u rawk xD!! *hi 5 as amuto fans~*

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.