Created by celebi_lover
Who should Kyoko end up with?
Love Me member
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08 , edited 11/20/08
Ok, personally I don't think the last two should be there but anyways... lol.
Which do you think should Kyoko end up with?

I think it should be Ren
*can't wait till the next chapter of the manga gets uploaded*
40268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Own Soul
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
with shou? u joki'n or what??
must be ren....
shou is just some jerk man....
L.M.E Moderator
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

bleachb wrote:

with shou? u joki'n or what??
must be ren....
shou is just some jerk man....


I don't know...I wouldn't mind in the end if Kyoko and Sho were just friends ...more like sibling friends...they sure act like it...^^ my vision of Sho has risen a tiny bit after he beat up that Evil Beagle guy...

eehhh........his name.......I know it........wait......REINO!! there you go..
L.M.E Moderator
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
EVIL BEAGLE STALKER DUDE is named Reino... I actually couldn't remember his name either for a while..

will there ever be any argument in this forum?
83650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / in my own world
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
of course it will be ren..
40268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Own Soul
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

tsubamechi wrote:


bleachb wrote:

with shou? u joki'n or what??
must be ren....
shou is just some jerk man....


I don't know...I wouldn't mind in the end if Kyoko and Sho were just friends ...more like sibling friends...they sure act like it...^^ my vision of Sho has risen a tiny bit after he beat up that Evil Beagle guy...

eehhh........his name.......I know it........wait......REINO!! there you go..


u love reino.. whaha.. its ok.. dont mind me..
L.M.E Moderator
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

bleachb wrote:


tsubamechi wrote:


bleachb wrote:

with shou? u joki'n or what??
must be ren....
shou is just some jerk man....


I don't know...I wouldn't mind in the end if Kyoko and Sho were just friends ...more like sibling friends...they sure act like it...^^ my vision of Sho has risen a tiny bit after he beat up that Evil Beagle guy...

eehhh........his name.......I know it........wait......REINO!! there you go..


u love reino.. whaha.. its ok.. dont mind me..


XD No, it's not Reino, I like Sho. But REN IS STILL NUMBER ONE! ^o^
40268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Own Soul
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

tsubamechi wrote:


bleachb wrote:


tsubamechi wrote:


bleachb wrote:

with shou? u joki'n or what??
must be ren....
shou is just some jerk man....


I don't know...I wouldn't mind in the end if Kyoko and Sho were just friends ...more like sibling friends...they sure act like it...^^ my vision of Sho has risen a tiny bit after he beat up that Evil Beagle guy...

eehhh........his name.......I know it........wait......REINO!! there you go..


u love reino.. whaha.. its ok.. dont mind me..


XD No, it's not Reino, I like Sho. But REN IS STILL NUMBER ONE! ^o^


yeah!!!! good!!! ^_^

Posted 5/14/09 , edited 5/14/09
I Really Really wish that Kyoko will end up with Ren but if it's not going to be Ren then I prefer Sho than that dirty jerk Reino!!!
The President
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / "Inside the kinde...
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
REEEEEEEEEN....... if not him then Japan would collapse I'm sure..
You must be logged in to post.