First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
★☆Apply Membership Card!☆★
Posted 11/22/08









Posted 11/22/08
●I.D CARD●

I.D card is now available!
request your ID card here~!



Then fill this!


•Username:
•Name:
•Age:
•Gender:
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth):
•Position: Member
•Your Picture: ( Use Spoiler)
•Which of the ID style:

Choose Your ID Style:
ID Style (1)


ID Style (2)


ID Style (3)


ID Style (4)


ID Style (5)


ID Style (6)


ID Style (7)


b]NEW STYLE~~
ID Syle (8)


ID Style (9)
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
•Username:HiNaHaRu
•Name:LaB-ChaN
•Age:18
•Gender:FeMaLe
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth): MaRcH 04,1990
•Position: MeMbEr.
•Your Picture:



ID sTyLe # 3

PeNdRaGoN-ChaN. CaN YoU PleaSe Do My TyPiNg StyLe On DoiNg My iD??
OnEGai!!
Artist
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
•Username: onigiribaby
•Name: Miichiko
•Age: 17
•Gender: Female
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth): 8th March 1991
•Position: Member
•Your Picture:

•Which of the ID style:
ID Style (7)
Artist
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Wow! hinaharu is exactly a year and 4 days older than me! (* ヮ *) Cool!
but i got a better birthday~ (~ヮ~) im born on a women's day!
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

onigiribaby wrote:

Wow! hinaharu is exactly a year and 4 days older than me! (* ヮ *) Cool!
but i got a better birthday~ (~ヮ~) im born on a women's day! :P


i aM!! aW!! Kawaii Ne!!
Artist
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

hinaharu wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

Wow! hinaharu is exactly a year and 4 days older than me! (* ヮ *) Cool!
but i got a better birthday~ (~ヮ~) im born on a women's day! :P


i aM!! aW!! Kawaii Ne!!


(^ヮ^) heee~ may i call you onee-chan? (*ω*) pweaz? lol.
Posted 11/22/08

onigiribaby wrote:


hinaharu wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

Wow! hinaharu is exactly a year and 4 days older than me! (* ヮ *) Cool!
but i got a better birthday~ (~ヮ~) im born on a women's day! :P


i aM!! aW!! Kawaii Ne!!


(^ヮ^) heee~ may i call you onee-chan? (*ω*) pweaz? lol.


Of Course can
Posted 11/22/08

onigiribaby wrote:

•Username: onigiribaby
•Name: Miichiko
•Age: 17
•Gender: Female
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth): 8th March 1991
•Position: Member
•Your Picture:

•Which of the ID style:
ID Style (7)


Onigiribaby's Membership Card


Done
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:


hinaharu wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

Wow! hinaharu is exactly a year and 4 days older than me! (* ヮ *) Cool!
but i got a better birthday~ (~ヮ~) im born on a women's day! :P


i aM!! aW!! Kawaii Ne!!


(^ヮ^) heee~ may i call you onee-chan? (*ω*) pweaz? lol.


Of Course can


Hai!! iM YoUr Nee-ChaN.


LaB-NeEcHaN Ne!! ^_^
Posted 11/22/08

hinaharu wrote:

•Username:HiNaHaRu
•Name:LaB-ChaN
•Age:18
•Gender:FeMaLe
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth): MaRcH 04,1990
•Position: MeMbEr.
•Your Picture:



ID sTyLe # 3

PeNdRaGoN-ChaN. CaN YoU PleaSe Do My TyPiNg StyLe On DoiNg My iD??
OnEGai!!


HiNaHaRu's MeMbershipCard


Done
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
WwAAaaAaAaAaAAaAAaAaaaAAaaaH!!


CaNt ViEw My MeM CarD!! *FaiNts
Posted 11/22/08

hinaharu wrote:

WwAAaaAaAaAaAAaAAaAaaaAAaaaH!!


CaNt ViEw My MeM CarD!! *FaiNts


e???cant view???
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


hinaharu wrote:

WwAAaaAaAaAaAAaAAaAaaaAAaaaH!!


CaNt ViEw My MeM CarD!! *FaiNts


e???cant view???




It WoNt aPpEaR iT WoNt aPpEaR!! :tears
:
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
T_T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.