First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
★☆Apply Membership Card!☆★
Posted 11/22/08

hinaharu wrote:


PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


hinaharu wrote:

WwAAaaAaAaAaAAaAAaAaaaAAaaaH!!


CaNt ViEw My MeM CarD!! *FaiNts


e???cant view???




It WoNt aPpEaR iT WoNt aPpEaR!! :tears
:



Open it again..
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
My NamE iS wRoNg.
Posted 11/22/08

hinaharu wrote:

My NamE iS wRoNg.




Oops! So sorry!
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
aRiGato nE!!
Artist
61925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Username:rickajoie
•Name:hime-chan
•Age:15
•Gender:female
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth):jan 01
•Position: Member
•Your Picture: ( Use Spoiler)

•Which of the ID style:5
Posted 11/23/08

rickajoie wrote:

Username:rickajoie
•Name:hime-chan
•Age:15
•Gender:female
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth):jan 01
•Position: Member
•Your Picture: ( Use Spoiler)

•Which of the ID style:5


Rickajoie Membership Card


:excl:Done
Artist
61925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


rickajoie wrote:

Username:rickajoie
•Name:hime-chan
•Age:15
•Gender:female
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth):jan 01
•Position: Member
•Your Picture: ( Use Spoiler)

•Which of the ID style:5


Rickajoie Membership Card


:excl:Done


arigatou ne~ ^^
Artist
1787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in somewhere.. i...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
Username: neenee08
•Name: neenee
•Age: 15
•Gender: F
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth): 09 Jan
•Position: Member
•Your Picture:

•Which of the ID style: 10

heehee thx~! >w<
Posted 11/25/08

neenee08 wrote:

Username: neenee08
•Name: neenee
•Age: 15
•Gender: F
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth): 09 Jan
•Position: Member
•Your Picture:

•Which of the ID style: 10

heehee thx~! >w<


Neenee08's Membership Card

:excl: DONE
Artist
1787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in somewhere.. i...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


neenee08 wrote:

Username: neenee08
•Name: neenee
•Age: 15
•Gender: F
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth): 09 Jan
•Position: Member
•Your Picture:

•Which of the ID style: 10

heehee thx~! >w<


Neenee08's Membership Card

:excl: DONE


thank you! X3

bt... umm is it ok to say... um ... my name is spelled "neenee" (with four n's) ^^
Artist
3203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Inside a pie
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
you mean e's nee chan
Artist
37990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 闇のチェーン内の
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
•Username:kazune_lovers
•Name:Sabrina-chan
•Age:11
•Gender:Female
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth):October 10th
•Position: Member
•Your Picture: ( Use Spoiler):

•Which of the ID style:ID Style 7
Posted 11/28/08

kazune_lovers wrote:

•Username:kazune_lovers
•Name:Sabrina-chan
•Age:11
•Gender:Female
•D.O.B(Date Of Birth):October 10th
•Position: Member
•Your Picture: ( Use Spoiler):

•Which of the ID style:ID Style 7


Sabrina-chan Membership Card


DONE
Artist
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In this world!
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
Username: Luna_koizumi
Name: luna
Age: 12
Gender: Female
D.O.B(Date Of Birth): 11 April
Position: Member
Your Picture:


Which of the ID style: 8
Posted 12/1/08

Luna_Koizumi wrote:

Username: Luna_koizumi
Name: luna
Age: 12
Gender: Female
D.O.B(Date Of Birth): 11 April
Position: Member
Your Picture:


Which of the ID style: 8


Luna's Membership Card



DONE
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.