First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Japanese Names
Moderator
5195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my world class MU...
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

InnerMagui wrote:



If my name is: Margarida.
Which is my japanese name? =D Can you tell me please? ^_^


it is: マガリダ (magarida)
Posted 1/15/10

MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:


InnerMagui wrote:



If my name is: Margarida.
Which is my japanese name? =D Can you tell me please? ^_^


it is: マガリダ (magarida)


Arigatouuuu~ and with normal letters?
Moderator
5195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my world class MU...
Offline
Posted 1/15/10

InnerMagui wrote:

Arigatouuuu~ and with normal letters?


what do you mean?
Posted 1/15/10

MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:


InnerMagui wrote:

Arigatouuuu~ and with normal letters?


what do you mean?


Oh forget my japanese name is magarida? right? I just didnt get it cuz I thought you forgot an "r" from my real name (Margarida)
Moderator
5195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my world class MU...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

InnerMagui wrote:

Oh forget my japanese name is magarida? right? I just didnt get it cuz I thought you forgot an "r" from my real name (Margarida)


yup it's ma ga ri da. *^^*
Posted 1/16/10

MUD-PIES-YUM wrote:


InnerMagui wrote:

Oh forget my japanese name is magarida? right? I just didnt get it cuz I thought you forgot an "r" from my real name (Margarida)


yup it's ma ga ri da. *^^*


I see, Thanks =D
Member
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seiyo Academy/Roy...
Offline
Posted 5/19/10
Well, my name is kiyumi but i cant find any translation for that :(
Member
6068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Bedroom.
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
My name's valerie. My teacher calls me "BA-RE-RII- x] so I guess that's my katakana-translated name. My middle's naomi, so I guess it works both way.
Posted 10/25/10
My name wasn't up there, but its Kodoku // 孤独 // こどく.
Posted 10/26/10
"jap" is considered a rude term. I would appreciate it if you changed this topic's description.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.