First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
do you think that vampire knight will end up like samurai x?
13271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kauai, Hawaii, USA
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Samurai x is an epic anime, and has a very fitting ending. Vampire knight in the other hand is nothing special besides the characters are drawn pretty nice so that fan girls will like it. As for the story it is nothing interesting, what makes it still airing is because too much talking between the characters.
13271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kauai, Hawaii, USA
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

sakura13663 wrote:

i dont think so cuz the manga is way ahead and becuz of its popularity it will continue since fans were anticipating for the anime since forever


if you are reading the manga you will know that the anime is really catching up to the manga. probably only 5 anime episode behind, but then since vampire knight guilty is only 13 episode the most, it doesnt really matter. they will probably end at the same time (in my opininon) unless they want to extend it and make a 3rd season, therefore extending the manga also.

Posted 11/21/08
don't even try to compare that Vampire crap to Samurai X, I believe if Vampire Knight ever became better than samurai X the world will explode and the universe will crumble
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere down Ba...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

musicmuse47 wrote:


icequeen22 wrote:

my brother told me that when the anime of samurai x was airing, the manga was still going on. Eventually, the anime caught up with the manga and the anime ended abruptly.

what do you think will happen? will the animators pull off a naruto (add in filler arcs, although its a bit too late) or just delay the release of the episodes?


I don't know what y'all read, but nobody was comparing nothing.

She just wanted to know if we think VK will end abrubtly or etc.
Really ... how about readig carefully before jumping to opinions.



thank you! someone gets the idea that i'm not comparing them in quality or likability rather its on the ending abruptly thing.

2738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere under a...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

macphapie wrote:

Samurai X is good
Bleach is bad
Vampire Knight is worse
Naruto is the worst


i agree
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08

icequeen22 wrote:

my brother told me that when the anime of samurai x was airing, the manga was still going on. Eventually, the anime caught up with the manga and the anime ended abruptly.

what do you think will happen? will the animators pull off a naruto (add in filler arcs, although its a bit too late) or just delay the release of the episodes?


No.
And I think your brother was thinking of Inuyasha.

The last season of Samurai X never aired in english, but it's out on DVD.
It was definitely finished, rather satisfyingly.


Apart from that, I'd love to see people that just say "<X> is the worst anime" actually give a reason why it's the worst.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

icequeen22 wrote:


musicmuse47 wrote:


icequeen22 wrote:

my brother told me that when the anime of samurai x was airing, the manga was still going on. Eventually, the anime caught up with the manga and the anime ended abruptly.

what do you think will happen? will the animators pull off a naruto (add in filler arcs, although its a bit too late) or just delay the release of the episodes?


I don't know what y'all read, but nobody was comparing nothing.

She just wanted to know if we think VK will end abrubtly or etc.
Really ... how about readig carefully before jumping to opinions.



thank you! someone gets the idea that i'm not comparing them in quality or likability rather its on the ending abruptly thing.



We already got the idea long time ago. It is just that your analogy seems awkward that we can't resist posting it. You should at least know that using the title with a form of comparison already spouts misunderstanding. Your first post is fine. The only problem is that you are comparing something "hated" to something "loved" even though you stated for "specifics".

Note: Titles must be as concise as possible.
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

i_am_not_a_dork wrote:


macphapie wrote:

Samurai X is good
Bleach is bad
Vampire Knight is worse
Naruto is the worst


i agree


huge difference between those two.


@side note:your avatars awesome!
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Figment
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
It is like comparing a gold and a stone.

Samurai X- Legend, icon and one of the best anime ever.

Vampire Knight- Fan girls period
4062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Unknown???
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
the manga to VK is almost finished so i dont think we'd hav to worry about fillers or anythin in the anime and as for Rurounin Kenshin yea it was a great anime altho the endin of the manga is quite shameful compared to the manga
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
NO WAY Samurai X is way better A MILLION TIMES better than VK
Dont Compare it to that Overrated Thing
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
I think it will be sadder than samurai x.
Everyone turn into vampires.
Like shizuka-sama said, vampires is a sad being.
The end maybe all killed.
and I don't like ending in samurai x anime, the manga is much better.
After all, I prefer happy ending than sad ending.
I love vampires knight
so romantic
and kaname is yuuki oni-sama and they are fiancee?
What a big shock!!!
And kaname is an ancestor of Kuran family that resurrect by Kuran Ridou
Ichiru will be dead and vampires fight
I think there are 99% probability that it will end become sad ending
It's so complicated
I think vampire knight guilty will end not in long time
I am really want to watch the ending
7151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
2 those hu r sying vk is stupid...
im with ya half way...
i didnt say whole.......
it started gud and strted 2 go 2 stupidity kinda story,,,,,

but samurai ex went all the way gud......

i know u get my point.
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
ok well i hate vampire knight but then i love it but for some reason after reading like vampire knight sucks and stuff i feel wayy better x=x i have no clue!!

i hATE YUKI but i made my mom buy the cosplay
x=x i guess i wanna go to otakon and just find a zero or kaname and like take pictures of them and act..
i only seen like 13 eps watching the first one made me confuse because i thought yuki all ready knew he was a vampire? x=x i mean i knew he was and i thought she knew it was just dumb
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
vk will be the trash among trashes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.