First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Why are new animes turning hentai?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

terrierphil wrote:

the OP was probably trying to ask, why is there an increase in ecchiness in anime.

and i can only say, there isn't an increase, there's more censoring though. x_x''


Yeap, and that pisses me off. I like my ecchi, so why are we censoring it ?

But hentai isnt bad, some hentai's are actually pretty good anime's
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
hm..do you have your facts right? 0_O
I don't see any new animes that are turning into anime...
35347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
is this a bad thing? i mean for little babies and nerds i guess but for guys is this seriously a bad thing?
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHeReVeR i waN 2...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:


Opherus wrote:

i think its more of an ecchi animes but certainly NOT hentai..


yeahh i have to agree with u.
some anime are kinda becoming more ecchi.


hahas..and i hate ecchi animes such as love hina, negima sensei..really turns me off..i mean mayb guys wants 2 see but 4 me thats a definite NO, who wants 2 see all de girls hugging and forcing themselves 2wards a boy? thats my opinion tho..hahas..=DD
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wHeReVeR i waN 2...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

cristahxyahiro wrote:


Opherus wrote:

i think its more of an ecchi animes but certainly NOT hentai..


agree!


hahas..yupp..and i hate ecchi animes as well..XDD
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

WinterElly wrote:

Well... it is to me D:

not sure if there's same topic as this
dont kill me! Dx

you mam are an idiot



Yoshi634 wrote:

Hmmm? Do you even know what hentai is? Because I certainly know that new anime are not turning into hentai.


well do you?



Yoshi634 wrote:


teozhixian wrote:

hmm wat does hentai really mean anyway?


sexually explicit or pornographic in anime


FAILED FACTS ARE FAILED


nitewolfchyld wrote:


Yoshi634 wrote:


teozhixian wrote:

hmm wat does hentai really mean anyway?


sexually explicit or pornographic in anime


actually in Japanese "hentai" translates into "pervert" but it is used oftenly to refer to pornographic anime

this answers the question


btw heres something for the OP to think about
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
i dont understand the topic at all
13271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kauai, Hawaii, USA
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

Are you trying to be sarcastic? dont be mad but i dont get your replies at all.
44426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Behind your couch.
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
They're definitely getting closer. They aren't there yet, but seriously - they're definitely heading in that direction.
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 11/20/08 , edited 11/20/08

sherwin07 wrote:


Are you trying to be sarcastic? dont be mad but i dont get your replies at all.


well duhh...what do you expect...
6648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore ! :D
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
hmm, more or less, i guess everyone can't deny the fact that ecchiness spices up the story, however some went over line and made it into hentai ._.
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

JD865 wrote:

They're definitely getting closer. They aren't there yet, but seriously - they're definitely heading in that direction.


you guys are lame...want to know an anime that actually had an official hentai?

mezzo forte

ok kkthxbye
44426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Behind your couch.
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

lanoche wrote:


JD865 wrote:

They're definitely getting closer. They aren't there yet, but seriously - they're definitely heading in that direction.


you guys are lame...want to know an anime that actually had an official hentai?

mezzo forte

ok kkthxbye


Ooo.. really? Where can I find it? :O

I mean, that's horrible! >_>
<_<
^_^
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US east coast
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
do u mean like ecchi er harem? cause im pretty sure nothing i've seen has turned into hetai
1751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / .....
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

WinterElly wrote:

Well... it is to me D:

not sure if there's same topic as this
dont kill me! Dx


Theres always seem to be a hentai version of anime, a lot of doujinshi artist turning anime such as soul eater, gundam 00 and Clannad into hentai.


5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Right behind you~
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
I disagree -_- theres no hentai
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.