First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
kaname kiss yuki in ep7
Member
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
he kiss her in ep 7 see
Posted 11/20/08

tatu-julia wrote:

he kiss her in ep 7 see


Unfortunately, threads like this belong in the Vampire Knight section, not on the Anime section. You are lucky that some of the regular flamers aren't up yet, or else this thread would have been burned so badly. So please, do yourself and the other user here on the forum and post anything and everything pertaining to Vampire Knight on the Vampire Knight forum section.

Here is the link:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Vampire_Knight/forum

Thanks.

And also this:
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

tatu-julia wrote:

he kiss her in ep 7 see


VK-tard GTFO
Member
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

nexaz wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:

he kiss her in ep 7 see


Unfortunately, threads like this belong in the Vampire Knight section, not on the Anime section. You are lucky that some of the regular flamers aren't up yet, or else this thread would have been burned so badly. So please, do yourself and the other user here on the forum and post anything and everything pertaining to Vampire Knight on the Vampire Knight forum section.

Here is the link:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Vampire_Knight/forum

Thanks.

And also this:


thank u can i put that in vk forum now :3

Posted 11/20/08

tatu-julia wrote:


nexaz wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:

he kiss her in ep 7 see


Unfortunately, threads like this belong in the Vampire Knight section, not on the Anime section. You are lucky that some of the regular flamers aren't up yet, or else this thread would have been burned so badly. So please, do yourself and the other user here on the forum and post anything and everything pertaining to Vampire Knight on the Vampire Knight forum section.

Here is the link:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Vampire_Knight/forum

Thanks.

And also this:


thank u can i put that in vk forum now :3



Well, that mods are the ones to move this thread. You will just have to wait until then.
But you can always make a new topic there. So sure, why not.
Just request to the mods to take this thread down.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
*I was about to write something stupid*


Put it in the f*cking vk-section

What would happen if we all started threads about every anime episode?
Member
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

nexaz wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:


nexaz wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:

he kiss her in ep 7 see


Unfortunately, threads like this belong in the Vampire Knight section, not on the Anime section. You are lucky that some of the regular flamers aren't up yet, or else this thread would have been burned so badly. So please, do yourself and the other user here on the forum and post anything and everything pertaining to Vampire Knight on the Vampire Knight forum section.

Here is the link:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Vampire_Knight/forum

Thanks.

And also this:


thank u can i put that in vk forum now :3



Well, that mods are the ones to move this thread. You will just have to wait until then.
But you can always make a new topic there. So sure, why not.
Just request to the mods to take this thread down.


okay :3 thank u
Member
2591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

tatu-julia wrote:

he kiss her in ep 7 see


Ne? does that mean that there going to be together now?!! I hope so! Kaname/Yuki rules...I hate Zero though...he reminds me too much of Sasuke.....ugh I hate him!!!! That sad emo wanna be!! How pathetic!!
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Candyland
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
*SPOILER*
He bites her too..
and zero is watching then...
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
WHY did you spoil it for me!!!!! I'm sorry but for the greater good when i read that she got kiss so fast in the anime I had to see~ dang no theres no point in seeing that episode~
Member
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

TigerMie wrote:

*SPOILER*
He bites her too..
and zero is watching then...


yes he kiss her and she become vampire ..
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Candyland
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

tatu-julia wrote:


TigerMie wrote:

*SPOILER*
He bites her too..
and zero is watching then...


yes he kiss her and she become vampire ..


Not yet...
in the next episode she slowly becomes vampire but not in episode 7....
But cant wait for her memories to come back
(Even if i know already who she is truly,one word... Manga)
Member
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

TigerMie wrote:


tatu-julia wrote:


TigerMie wrote:

*SPOILER*
He bites her too..
and zero is watching then...


yes he kiss her and she become vampire ..


Not yet...
in the next episode she slowly becomes vampire but not in episode 7....
But cant wait for her memories to come back
(Even if i know already who she is truly,one word... Manga)


yes XD i cant wait
Posted 11/20/08 , edited 11/20/08

tatu-julia wrote:


TigerMie wrote:

*SPOILER*
He bites her too..
and zero is watching then...


yes he kiss her and she become vampire ..


Oh yeah. If you really want to discuss Vampire Knight, then go here.
They especially like pictures.
Vampire Knight
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

tatu-julia wrote:

he kiss her in ep 7 see


Go to the damn VK section with this thread fangirl, and read the rules


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.