First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Recruits needed!! PLEASE READ!!
Posted 11/20/08 , edited 11/26/08
Hey everybody I'm really sorry the group is going slow >.< The blame mostly goes to me since I'm not very active anymore since I have been extremely busy due to school and 2 jobs i gotta worry about. T_T

I will be moving back to Japan (due to familial matters) starting Nov. 25 and will come back Jan. 11, 2009. Right now I'm looking for people who are active, organized, committing, preferably has a MyAnimeList account (Or knows how to use MAL) and preferably can make banners, that can get this group cracking.

Please PM me or post here if you are interested and want to apply.
Positions Available:

- Part and Full Time Banner Makers
- Forum/Group Mods (To make the forum and group a more popular place xD)
- Claim Checker/Informant (Has to search through the Main Thread and the Claimed List to look for duplicate/incomplete claims and tell them that it is a duplicate/incomplete claim, and inform me about it as well so I can delete the post. Also you have to tell the people when their banner is done)
- Banner Mods/Checkers (People who had their banner made MUST put it on their profile or they will lose their claim, so I need people to check if they have it on their profile or not and if the person is still a user on CR)

We also need Affiliates and other stuff so if you would us to link your group tell me!
Creator
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -Namimori
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
I have yet to learn how to make banners but I can be a Claim List updater. And I can make a MyAnimeList account.
Posted 11/23/08

Kisara-Lawliet wrote:

I have yet to learn how to make banners but I can be a Claim List updater. And I can make a MyAnimeList account.


I have found a claim list/banner organizer and she managed to get the group updated in one night :x, so its not needed anymore. xD

If you would like to be something else please ask. :D
Member
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
I can be the forum mods.
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

limchristina wrote:

I can be the forum mods.


KK, you have been updated. Please do not change or edit any of the sticky topics since those are moderated by me personally.
Member
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

BlackFlayme wrote:


Kisara-Lawliet wrote:

I have yet to learn how to make banners but I can be a Claim List updater. And I can make a MyAnimeList account.


I have found a claim list/banner organizer and she managed to get the group updated in one night :x, so its not needed anymore. xD

If you would like to be something else please ask. :D


*blushes*
Member
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

BlackFlayme wrote:


limchristina wrote:

I can be the forum mods.


KK, you have been updated. Please do not change or edit any of the sticky topics since those are moderated by me personally.


OK!
Member
10248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My Mind
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
I can be a Claim Checker/Informant
Posted 11/26/08

nicolexcullen wrote:

I can be a Claim Checker/Informant


Ok, please inform me when you find any duplicate/incomplete claims.

Incomplete claims include:
-Characters that don't exist
-Characters not from an Anime, Manga, or a Japanese Video Game
-Minor Characters or Characters with hard-to-find/no pictures
-The name of the character is misspelled or not included in the claim
-The person claims more than 1 character
-The character has a indifferent "alter-ego" that has already been claimed (Like Lelouch and Zero from Code Geass)

Any questions please ask me
Member
10248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My Mind
Offline
Posted 11/26/08


So you want me to let you know when I find any of that or the person making the claim?
Posted 11/26/08

nicolexcullen wrote:



So you want me to let you know when I find any of that or the person making the claim?


Both. I need to delete the forum post if they do not edit it or change their claim within a day or so to keep the forum small and more organized.
Posted 11/28/08
Uh.... I'll apply as a part-time banner maker. I have a MAL account and is also a banner maker of one of the claim clubs there.

and uhm.. i'd like to correct the claimed list... i switched my claim to another but I can still see my username w/ the character i abandoned. I have no longer claimed Yoite (Nabari no Ou)!

Please and thank you!
Posted 11/29/08

w0lfsrainXD wrote:

Uh.... I'll apply as a part-time banner maker. I have a MAL account and is also a banner maker of one of the claim clubs there.

and uhm.. i'd like to correct the claimed list... i switched my claim to another but I can still see my username w/ the character i abandoned. I have no longer claimed Yoite (Nabari no Ou)!

Please and thank you!


Yoshi!
You've been moderated
Member
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08


Yeah lol, sorry about that, thats been changed
Member
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08


Mmm following those rules, shouldn't people not be allowed to claim older versions of characters? Like someone claimed Naruto from Naruto right? So another person shouldn't be allowed to claim Naruto from Naruto Shipuuden right? Since its the same person?

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.