First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
are we all the same?
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
Certainly the tittle is misleading. I also thought he was talking about egalitarianism, but now I see this is about genetics, to be precise. Maybe people don't know much about this, or are simply, and stupidly basing their statements in science, or religion. Blindly believing in that.

There is a big possibility that we all come from the same pair. From several hundreds of generations before our time. Science can't prove there was no first man, and first woman, to not call them Adam and Eve.

It's funny how many people get irritated by those two names. However science can prove one thing, we all are very related, and closely by the same people in the past. Which leaves the possibility of our origins from the same pair, if we use logic.

It needs a male and a female to procreate. Well according to our DNA we are very close to the people of Africa, and they are closely related with people from the past based on DNA tests from ancient fossil remains.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Certainly the tittle is misleading. I also thought he was talking about egalitarianism, but now I see this is about genetics, to be precise. Maybe people don't know much about this, or are simply, and stupidly basing their statements in science, or religion. Blindly believing in that.

There is a big possibility that we all come from the same pair. From several hundreds of generations before our time. Science can't prove there was no first man, and first woman, to not call them Adam and Eve.

It's funny how many people get irritated by those two names. However science can prove one thing, we all are very related, and closely by the same people in the past. Which leaves the possibility of our origins from the same pair, if we use logic.

It needs a male and a female to procreate. Well according to our DNA we are very close to the people of Africa, and they are closely related with people from the past based on DNA tests from ancient fossil remains.


Probably not. You're assuming that this pair could not mate with other species.
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

leviathan343 wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Certainly the tittle is misleading. I also thought he was talking about egalitarianism, but now I see this is about genetics, to be precise. Maybe people don't know much about this, or are simply, and stupidly basing their statements in science, or religion. Blindly believing in that.

There is a big possibility that we all come from the same pair. From several hundreds of generations before our time. Science can't prove there was no first man, and first woman, to not call them Adam and Eve.

It's funny how many people get irritated by those two names. However science can prove one thing, we all are very related, and closely by the same people in the past. Which leaves the possibility of our origins from the same pair, if we use logic.

It needs a male and a female to procreate. Well according to our DNA we are very close to the people of Africa, and they are closely related with people from the past based on DNA tests from ancient fossil remains.


Probably not. You're assuming that this pair could not mate with other species.


That is true, but we cannot close ourselves for the possibilities. The fact that none of the two theories are one hundred percent proved doesn't mean one of them is right, and the other is wrong.
Posted 11/21/08
yeah,either way,were all connceted ppl~
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:

That is true, but we cannot close ourselves for the possibilities. The fact that none of the two theories are one hundred percent proved doesn't mean one of them is right, and the other is wrong.


It' s possible, just like it's possible for me to phase through the wall next to me; quantum physics tells me I could. It's a very small possibility, and considering how species naturally evolve it's highly doubtful.

I don't even know the other theory.
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

leviathan343 wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

That is true, but we cannot close ourselves for the possibilities. The fact that none of the two theories are one hundred percent proved doesn't mean one of them is right, and the other is wrong.


It' s possible, just like it's possible for me to phase through the wall next to me; quantum physics tells me I could. It's a very small possibility, and considering how species naturally evolve it's highly doubtful.

I don't even know the other theory.


I understand your point, and I am not denying it. It's just wise to be open to the many possibilities, that is all.
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/21/08
all people are related because everyone loves sex
Posted 11/21/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Certainly the tittle is misleading. I also thought he was talking about egalitarianism, but now I see this is about genetics, to be precise. Maybe people don't know much about this, or are simply, and stupidly basing their statements in science, or religion. Blindly believing in that.

There is a big possibility that we all come from the same pair. From several hundreds of generations before our time. Science can't prove there was no first man, and first woman, to not call them Adam and Eve.

It's funny how many people get irritated by those two names. However science can prove one thing, we all are very related, and closely by the same people in the past. Which leaves the possibility of our origins from the same pair, if we use logic.

It needs a male and a female to procreate. Well according to our DNA we are very close to the people of Africa, and they are closely related with people from the past based on DNA tests from ancient fossil remains.


sorry the title is that way... i meant to put "are we all related?".....
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

mystic17 wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Certainly the tittle is misleading. I also thought he was talking about egalitarianism, but now I see this is about genetics, to be precise. Maybe people don't know much about this, or are simply, and stupidly basing their statements in science, or religion. Blindly believing in that.

There is a big possibility that we all come from the same pair. From several hundreds of generations before our time. Science can't prove there was no first man, and first woman, to not call them Adam and Eve.

It's funny how many people get irritated by those two names. However science can prove one thing, we all are very related, and closely by the same people in the past. Which leaves the possibility of our origins from the same pair, if we use logic.

It needs a male and a female to procreate. Well according to our DNA we are very close to the people of Africa, and they are closely related with people from the past based on DNA tests from ancient fossil remains.


sorry the title is that way... i meant to put "are we all related?".....


Oh don't worry too much about it. You don't have to apologize to every person that says the tittle is wrong.
Posted 11/21/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Certainly the tittle is misleading. I also thought he was talking about egalitarianism, but now I see this is about genetics, to be precise. Maybe people don't know much about this, or are simply, and stupidly basing their statements in science, or religion. Blindly believing in that.

There is a big possibility that we all come from the same pair. From several hundreds of generations before our time. Science can't prove there was no first man, and first woman, to not call them Adam and Eve.

It's funny how many people get irritated by those two names. However science can prove one thing, we all are very related, and closely by the same people in the past. Which leaves the possibility of our origins from the same pair, if we use logic.

It needs a male and a female to procreate. Well according to our DNA we are very close to the people of Africa, and they are closely related with people from the past based on DNA tests from ancient fossil remains.


sorry the title is that way... i meant to put "are we all related?".....


Oh don't worry too much about it. You don't have to apologize to every person that says the tittle is wrong.


okay lol thanks for understanding
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
yup its ture ( my point of view)
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

mystic17 wrote:

i've been told that no matter how many nationalities are out there or how much others say were all different, all family trees go back to 1 man & 1 woman, meaning were all related somehow i want to see how ppl feel about this statement...


All humans are 99.9% identical. The power of genetics my friend!
Posted 12/5/08
I have XX chromosomes like any other guys have.




The one below me is gay. Bite me.
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Under the Weeping...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

mystic17 wrote:

well da 1 man & 1 woman represents adam & eve, da 1st ppl on earth. dats y i kinda believe its true...


Let me tell you something about Adam and Eve, no, I'm just going to throw the trump card down, Lucy. Darwinism FTW, I'm Catholic, what?
10599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / bOx
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Everybody is unique.. So, not all of us is the same..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.