First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Japanese version of Fullhouse, Coffee Prince, Princess Hours
7222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

No thanks...why don't u cast the less popular people? Instead of Matsumoto Jun/Yamapi/Oguri Shun all the time.


=DD it seems like they don't know other actor/actress other than them >.>

im freaking tired of them, everytime, they must be the only choices,they r nt hat great anyway~

give some underrated actor/actress some chances
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

mysarah93 wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

No thanks...why don't u cast the less popular people? Instead of Matsumoto Jun/Yamapi/Oguri Shun all the time.


=DD it seems like they don't know other actor/actress other than them >.>

im freaking tired of them, everytime, they must be the only choices,they r nt hat great anyway~

give some underrated actor/actress some chances


Haha yeah most probably...yeah they should give underrated people a chance instead of the people who are too overrated
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

surapanpitak wrote:

Who would be your casts?
Please post your own casts, and some picture would be awesome!!
Thank you for your time

For me:-
Fullhouse - Inoue Mao and Yamapi

Coffee Prince - Horikita Maki and Matsumoto Jun

Princess Hour - Ueto Aya and Oguri Chun

I loove it!! minus maki xD
Yeah my Yamaopi pairing will come true!!
Aya and Shun are so hot together.
Coffee Prince? Jun i love but i would rather see him with mao
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land.
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
HIM

AND
HER

=
4259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

smilezxp wrote:

HIM

AND
HER

=


OH WOW, I would love to see them pair up together but not in a japanese ver of full house
and I hope gakky's role will be different... not the innocent,silent type
7606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bangkok
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

xtephie wrote:


smilezxp wrote:

HIM

AND
HER

=


OH WOW, I would love to see them pair up together but not in a japanese ver of full house
and I hope gakky's role will be different... not the innocent,silent type


yeah me too, hope she gets a more energetic role
3397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / over there
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

-AZRiEN- wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

No thanks...why don't u cast the less popular people? Instead of Matsumoto Jun/Yamapi/Oguri Shun all the time.


YESS! i agree..and how bout not to choose maki in coffee prince.
try another actress.its not only maki knows how to play boyish..try to pair a different actor & actress.


yeah i think its really tiring if thay use the same japanese actors that are really popular recently !

i also think that they are also many japanese actressess that can pull of a boyish type of character and not only like horikita maki and yoon eun hye !!!!!!!
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 50th State
Offline
Posted 11/24/08


I really want to see these two in leading roles in the same drama!!!!!! Doesn't matter which drama. All three would be good.
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / america,california
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
OHH i love the above pickk !
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at yo window with...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
full house as in the 90's show the olsen twins were introduced in? that would be freakin sweet. yamapi can play as uncle jesse and oguri shun can be the goofy uncle joey. awesome
Posted 11/24/08
D; i thought there was jap version of those dramas ><
oh wells
XD
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
matsumoto jun would be better for full house since he can do the whole snobby rich boy thing.
7606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bangkok
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

azn099 wrote:

matsumoto jun would be better for full house since he can do the whole snobby rich boy thing.


hmm perhaps you're right
4150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore THE LIO...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
i think its nt bad... bt i still think tt korean one is better... sori no offence...
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

surapanpitak wrote:

Who would be your casts?
Please post your own casts, and some picture would be awesome!!
Thank you for your time

For me:-
Fullhouse - Inoue Mao and Yamapi

Coffee Prince - Horikita Maki and Matsumoto Jun

Princess Hour - Ueto Aya and Oguri Chun


i love your cast!
SO YES!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.