Created by kawaii_cute_
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
How much do you like Kaname-sama?
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

tenchikiss wrote:

you are mentally ill. first i stated that ACCORDING TO THE ANIME. if you can't read it is not my fault.

second everything you are listing is PROVING me point. Kaname DID all these things to achieve his goal. you are actually agreeing with everything i am saying and acting like you are some well of information. Kaname USED people to get what he wanted. he admitted it, i don't see why you are having such a major melt down about this.



Why don't you just drop it and stop being so fucking prejudice to Kaname and myself. I've seen the anime and I'm sure that Hino wasn't involved, but at the conclusion, director Sayama had made the action short and the rest of them so forgiven.
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

you are mentally ill. first i stated that ACCORDING TO THE ANIME. if you can't read it is not my fault.

second everything you are listing is PROVING me point. Kaname DID all these things to achieve his goal. you are actually agreeing with everything i am saying and acting like you are some well of information. Kaname USED people to get what he wanted. he admitted it, i don't see why you are having such a major melt down about this.



Why don't you just drop it and stop being so fucking prejudice to Kaname and myself. I've seen the anime and I'm sure that Hino wasn't involved, but at the conclusion, director Sayama had made the action short and the rest of them so forgiven.


how can someone be 35 years old and not understand the definition of prejudice? i also don't understand the rest of your statement but i guess that is to be expected at this point.

Kaname WAS using people and he admitted it. you can argue he did this for the greater good but it is a fact he was calculating in every decision he made.
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

tenchikiss wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

you are mentally ill. first i stated that ACCORDING TO THE ANIME. if you can't read it is not my fault.

second everything you are listing is PROVING me point. Kaname DID all these things to achieve his goal. you are actually agreeing with everything i am saying and acting like you are some well of information. Kaname USED people to get what he wanted. he admitted it, i don't see why you are having such a major melt down about this.



Why don't you just drop it and stop being so fucking prejudice to Kaname and myself. I've seen the anime and I'm sure that Hino wasn't involved, but at the conclusion, director Sayama had made the action short and the rest of them so forgiven.


how can someone be 35 years old and not understand the definition of prejudice? i also don't understand the rest of your statement but i guess that is to be expected at this point.

Kaname WAS using people and he admitted it. you can argue he did this for the greater good but it is a fact he was calculating in every decision he made.




WHATTHEFUCKEVER, bitch. You're completely useless and pathetic.
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
yes, people who often do not agree with your point of view deserve to be screamed and cussed at. because i am not in love with kaname like you are that makes me useless and pathetic. thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

*prays there is no season three as the fans might go even more insane*
Member
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in front of u guy...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

tenchikiss wrote:

yes, people who often do not agree with your point of view deserve to be screamed and cussed at. because i am not in love with kaname like you are that makes me useless and pathetic. thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

*prays there is no season three as the fans might go even more insane*



i agreee...but i dn pray there'll be no season 3..
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

yes, people who often do not agree with your point of view deserve to be screamed and cussed at. because i am not in love with kaname like you are that makes me useless and pathetic. thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

*prays there is no season three as the fans might go even more insane*



i agreee...but i dn pray there'll be no season 3..


well, maybe they can have season three focus on the adventures of Aido.
Member
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in front of u guy...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

tenchikiss wrote:


colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

yes, people who often do not agree with your point of view deserve to be screamed and cussed at. because i am not in love with kaname like you are that makes me useless and pathetic. thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

*prays there is no season three as the fans might go even more insane*



i agreee...but i dn pray there'll be no season 3..


well, maybe they can have season three focus on the adventures of Aido. ;)


well,maybe they can..and by the way,just ignore "TonyTheShedder"...i've had a few fights wif him and it's all bcuz of how immature he is..he can't except ppl's opinion and just likes 2 pick a fight...i bet if he sees this comment he'll qoute me...

1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:


colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

yes, people who often do not agree with your point of view deserve to be screamed and cussed at. because i am not in love with kaname like you are that makes me useless and pathetic. thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

*prays there is no season three as the fans might go even more insane*



i agreee...but i dn pray there'll be no season 3..


well, maybe they can have season three focus on the adventures of Aido. ;)


well,maybe they can..and by the way,just ignore "TonyTheShedder"...i've had a few fights wif him and it's all bcuz of how immature he is..he can't except ppl's opinion and just likes 2 pick a fight...i bet if he sees this comment he'll qoute me...



i just how off the bat he had to pull out the cussing. i have gone through a few VK threads and he is yelling at everyone. seems like he makes a lot of friends wherever he goes. :P
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
All I speak is just the truth OK. I only respect an accept their opinions. But if you bash on one of the most popular characters like Kaname, this is where I draw the line.
Member
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in front of u guy...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

tenchikiss wrote:


colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:


colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

yes, people who often do not agree with your point of view deserve to be screamed and cussed at. because i am not in love with kaname like you are that makes me useless and pathetic. thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

*prays there is no season three as the fans might go even more insane*



i agreee...but i dn pray there'll be no season 3..


well, maybe they can have season three focus on the adventures of Aido. ;)


well,maybe they can..and by the way,just ignore "TonyTheShedder"...i've had a few fights wif him and it's all bcuz of how immature he is..he can't except ppl's opinion and just likes 2 pick a fight...i bet if he sees this comment he'll qoute me...



i just how off the bat he had to pull out the cussing. i have gone through a few VK threads and he is yelling at everyone. seems like he makes a lot of friends wherever he goes. :P


hahahaahhahahahah!!!! and it's all because of an anime character.. :P...maybe he thinks it's cool or sumthing..

1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:

All I speak is just the truth OK. I only respect an accept their opinions. But if you bash on one of the most popular characters like Kaname, this is where I draw the line.


last time i checked i was speaking the truth as well. i wasn't even bashing him per say as he admits to being a user in the show. i really don't see how you are accepting opinions when in the very next sentence you won't STAND for Kaname bashing. if i think he sucks, he sucks. doesn't matter how popular he is, he sucks.
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:


colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:


colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

yes, people who often do not agree with your point of view deserve to be screamed and cussed at. because i am not in love with kaname like you are that makes me useless and pathetic. thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

*prays there is no season three as the fans might go even more insane*



i agreee...but i dn pray there'll be no season 3..


well, maybe they can have season three focus on the adventures of Aido. ;)


well,maybe they can..and by the way,just ignore "TonyTheShedder"...i've had a few fights wif him and it's all bcuz of how immature he is..he can't except ppl's opinion and just likes 2 pick a fight...i bet if he sees this comment he'll qoute me...



i just how off the bat he had to pull out the cussing. i have gone through a few VK threads and he is yelling at everyone. seems like he makes a lot of friends wherever he goes. :P


hahahaahhahahahah!!!! and it's all because of an anime character.. :P...maybe he thinks it's cool or sumthing..



it scares me that in his user info it says he is 35 x_X
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
tenchikiss... here's the deal. Drop the abuse on Kaname. I'll take it easy on you and no one will get hurt at the end. Deal?
Member
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in front of u guy...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

tenchikiss wrote:


colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:


colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:


colourfulrain wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

yes, people who often do not agree with your point of view deserve to be screamed and cussed at. because i am not in love with kaname like you are that makes me useless and pathetic. thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

*prays there is no season three as the fans might go even more insane*



i agreee...but i dn pray there'll be no season 3..


well, maybe they can have season three focus on the adventures of Aido. ;)


well,maybe they can..and by the way,just ignore "TonyTheShedder"...i've had a few fights wif him and it's all bcuz of how immature he is..he can't except ppl's opinion and just likes 2 pick a fight...i bet if he sees this comment he'll qoute me...



i just how off the bat he had to pull out the cussing. i have gone through a few VK threads and he is yelling at everyone. seems like he makes a lot of friends wherever he goes. :P


hahahaahhahahahah!!!! and it's all because of an anime character.. :P...maybe he thinks it's cool or sumthing..



it scares me that in his user info it says he is 35 x_X


i noe...maybe he's immatue...or maybe that's not his real age...but if it is..woa!!! i haf no idea wat 2 sat coz he acts soooo.......u noe the rest ....
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
First of all there are children on this site and that language is NOT appropriate and I have half a mind to report you for using such bad language. You want to use it on your own time in private that's one thing but to use it where children can be picking it up that's a whole nother story and you should be ashamed of yourself! Next why are you calling this person such mean names and being so rude to her? All she is trying to do is state her opinion. Opinions are great to have and they're fine to debate just do it in a more civilized fashion than resorting to beliitling words and such rude bahavior. Third of all Kaname did mention something about everyone being his pieces. So you need to BACK OFF and stop being so RUDE!
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:

tenchikiss... here's the deal. Drop the abuse on Kaname. I'll take it easy on you and no one will get hurt at the end. Deal?


i am sorry...is this a threat? are you seriously threatening me over an anime character?

i am sorry you are so delusional that you think you can dictate what i can and cannot say. but...i am not abusing kaname. first of all, he is not alive to abuse. second, i just said he sucked. that hardly qualifies as abuse.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.