First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
★☆CHat Room☆★
Posted 11/21/08
What Is Chat Room?
It is where members talk when they`re bored.

Every week we give a topic or a question and that's what will keep this forum going.

Hope You All Like It!!^^

Topic:
What Is Your Wish?




Posted 11/22/08
My wish: i wish i am very rich! i wish i am the most popular girl in the world! i wish i am the smartest and the prettyest!
Posted 11/22/08

Drawingmakesmelookcool wrote:

My wish: i wish i am very rich! i wish i am the most popular girl in the world! i wish i am the smartest and the prettyest!


Wow, You so many Wish...=_="haha~! Hope you can! Gambateh! Work Hardly, Study Hardly!! Hope your Wish will come true!!^^

Artist
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Lol, i wish life goes my way! nuff said! (>ヮ<)
Oh, i wish for a tablet.
Posted 11/22/08

onigiribaby wrote:

Lol, i wish life goes my way! nuff said! (>ヮ<)
Oh, i wish for a tablet.


Oic! me too!! I also want life goes my way!
Artist
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


onigiribaby wrote:

Lol, i wish life goes my way! nuff said! (>ヮ<)
Oh, i wish for a tablet.


Oic! me too!! I also want life goes my way!


Lol, if it really goes my way, i would be taller than this.. haha (>ヮ<)
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Me WisH FoR WhiTeR sKiN!! Oha!!
Posted 11/22/08

hinaharu wrote:

Me WisH FoR WhiTeR sKiN!! Oha!!


OhYeah~!!! My skin white as snow! haha!!! Hope you be a snow white~hehe~~

AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:


hinaharu wrote:

Me WisH FoR WhiTeR sKiN!! Oha!!


OhYeah~!!! My skin white as snow! haha!!! Hope you be a snow white~hehe~~



WaAAAAAaAaaaaAaAaAaAaAaAaaAaAaAaaAaAaAaAaH!! >o<


Me WaNts beLLe!! iT WouNd Be BeaUtY aNd ThE Beast!! OhaHaHaHaHaHa!!
Artist
3203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Inside a pie
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Mm~ i wish to rule the world :3 and have a pet penguin! yay!!
~ ooh and be taller >w< wheee~
Posted 11/22/08

Kisit wrote:

Mm~ i wish to rule the world :3 and have a pet penguin! yay!!
~ ooh and be taller >w< wheee~



Wow~ :blink:
Rule the world?!So perfect^^
Hope you can^^
Hope your wish come true ne :lol:
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

Kisit wrote:

Mm~ i wish to rule the world :3 and have a pet penguin! yay!!
~ ooh and be taller >w< wheee~


KIRA!! O_O
Artist
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Lol! i wouldnt want the responsibility to rule the world.. it will crush me. haha. i would wish for a responsibility free life. imagine, you will not be responsible to do anything at all!! not responsible to study, get straight As, do house chores, make decisions and many many more!
AWESOME MOD! xD
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
Me WisH FoR a ReaL DeaTh NoTe sO CaN KiLL My.....!! ^_^
Posted 11/23/08

hinaharu wrote:

Me WisH FoR a ReaL DeaTh NoTe sO CaN KiLL My.....!! ^_^


==...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.