First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Extravagant Challenge
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Shiraneko wrote:

who knows when is it out?


they will start filming this year end... exact telecast date yet to confirm. but it will be on sundays.

by the way, high chances that there will be ISWAK 3.

The director of ISWAK was initially the director for this show as well, but bcoz he wants more time to prepare for ISWAK 3, he stepped down as a backend advisor for Extravagant Challenge, passing the batton to Director Niu Cheng Ze.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Extravagant_Challenge
1863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
a new combination...maybe i will watching it..
4084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

zionatoh wrote:


Shiraneko wrote:

who knows when is it out?


they will start filming this year end... exact telecast date yet to confirm. but it will be on sundays.

by the way, high chances that there will be ISWAK 3.

The director of ISWAK was initially the director for this show as well, but bcoz he wants more time to prepare for ISWAK 3, he stepped down as a backend advisor for Extravagant Challenge, passing the batton to Director Niu Cheng Ze.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Extravagant_Challenge


ahhhh~ understood.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
iswak 3?, rili?
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Phildelphia, PA
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

imanmoh wrote:

i don't like ariel in at ALL!


No one ask if you liked her stupid!!!!

Posted 12/18/08

codename666 wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

i don't like ariel in at ALL!


No one ask if you liked her stupid!!!!



Nobody asked you to quote my comment did they?
and besides i have the freedom to express my opinion.
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Phildelphia, PA
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

imanmoh wrote:


codename666 wrote:


imanmoh wrote:

i don't like ariel in at ALL!


No one ask if you liked her stupid!!!!



Nobody asked you to quote my comment did they?
and besides i have the freedom to express my opinion.



no you you don't lol. . . .

161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / london
Offline
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08
i dont mind jerry as ren but i donttttt want ariel as kyoko coz it dont fit my image of kyoko....also i dont lyk her!!!!!...her acting is annoyjn... shes gd in iswak though...i lykd her in it but...she dont fit kyoko's character...welll i hope she does welll...gd luck ariel & jerry...
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

kaitoujeanne123 wrote:

i dont mind jerry as ren but i donttttt want ariel as kyoko coz it dont fit my image of kyoko....also i dont lyk her!!!!!...her acting is annoyjn... shes gd in iswak though...i lykd her in it but...she dont fit kyoko's character...welll i hope she does welll...gd luck ariel & jerry...


Yeah I agree with you. Ariel is a wonderful actress but the image of Kyoko was a stronger looking character and possibly taller than Ariel. I wonder if they will cut her hair...
168898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
maybe zaizai will be better as ren
593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
OMG, I absolutely love the manga and the anime, so I can't wait until the drama gets released. I'm glad that Ariel is playing Kyoko, but I'm wondering if she's going to cut her hair, lol.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
im not relly that keen on the idea of Arial Lin as Kyoko and Jerry Yan as Ren!! Im happy that its coming out soon but..... their choice for Ren and Kyoko wernt that great! I think someone like Rainie would be a good kyoko her acting can change easily to adapt to her parts (kyoko changes her way of acting quite alot and her personality too) as for Ren maybe someone like Wu Chun!! Kyaa i just love him!! ^^ If it were japenese then someone like Keiko Kitagawa for Kyoko and for Ren maybe Jun Matsumoto! hehe hes really hot!!
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

rondelestia wrote:

OMG, I absolutely love the manga and the anime, so I can't wait until the drama gets released. I'm glad that Ariel is playing Kyoko, but I'm wondering if she's going to cut her hair, lol.


No most likly not theyll proberly put a wig on her and cut the wig insted
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
oh but no offence to Arial fans and Jerry fans i do like them both its just that they dont fit the charaters image
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.