First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
How do you feel when it's parent teacher night?
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
How do you feel when it's parent teacher night?
How are your report cards?

Huwah?
3194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / la la la.....
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
haha i dont know i never go anyways
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
The teachers just say that I'm doing well but I should be more active in classes -.-'
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
"ahahah. I'm so screwed."
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
U mean report card day? This year there was 2..the first 1 I ran away with my broadcasting team to ignore my mother
The 2nd one I stayed at home
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
I felt bored and like I could be doing something better, Its just a complete waste of time!

The Teachers are only gonna lie to you and your parents faces anyway, Blowing sunshine and rainbows out of your ass no matter how shitty your school record. Political Correctness... The paybacks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
haha,
wut a time,
i will bring my mate n rock on,
Posted 11/24/08
"oh crap. "

and my reports cards usually say ,
"talks excessively during class."

but i still get sort of good grades !
which is good .
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
What else?Scared,anxious,dreadful.

Lol.
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
My parents never go to parent-teacher nights.
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

x3bby-anjiee wrote:

"oh crap. "

and my reports cards usually say ,
"talks excessively during class."

but i still get sort of good grades !
which is good . :)


haha,
cool,
i guess u have a smart brain huh?
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

mushrie wrote:

My parents never go to parent-teacher nights.


poor u,
thats is when u have a private time with urself,
unless if u have a brother,
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

amad93 wrote:


mushrie wrote:

My parents never go to parent-teacher nights.


poor u,
thats is when u have a private time with urself,
unless if u have a brother,


Lol, I have siblings. And they don't go because they are never asked to go. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. My teachers probably doesn't have anything to say about me -- whether good or bad. aha
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

mushrie wrote:


amad93 wrote:


mushrie wrote:

My parents never go to parent-teacher nights.


poor u,
thats is when u have a private time with urself,
unless if u have a brother,


Lol, I have siblings. And they don't go because they are never asked to go. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. My teachers probably doesn't have anything to say about me -- whether good or bad. aha


haha,
lucky u,
if u parents go to parent-teacher nights?
wut would u do?
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
eh anxious.She tells me how much I suck when I only get one c
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.