First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Whats on your Christmas list?
1614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
Well from my parent's...hopefully i get anything...

b/c the bad economy hit my parents hard

so that's why I'm asking for:

~An Acoustic Guitar: from my dad's sister
~A camera: from my moms sister

And probably a laptop from someone else in my family o_o
5459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the secret societ...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
next years Christmas list, so i dont have to wright it then
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / england
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

h4x0rz wrote:

World Peace as usual.


Lol, you sound like a beauty pageant contestant.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
A new nikon and a piano
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

alrissa wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

World Peace as usual.


Lol, you sound like a beauty pageant contestant.


yeah, i know, but that's one thing that even the richest of men can't buy
Posted 11/22/08
Kirby Super Star Ultra, and a tablet for my computer.
And perhaps some money. Though I'm still thinking.
Posted 11/22/08
1. Money.
2. a big huge house
3. a car
thats it. LOL
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / england
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

h4x0rz wrote:


alrissa wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

World Peace as usual.


Lol, you sound like a beauty pageant contestant.


yeah, i know, but that's one thing that even the richest of men can't buy


I agree, and I don't think that the richest man in the world would buy world peace, he'll just use his money to be even richer.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

chocuqueen wrote:

1. Money.
2. a big huge house
3. a car
thats it. LOL


Will you get any of that? And who'll gift it to you anyway?
Posted 11/22/08
got what i wanted already hope you lot get what you want
Posted 11/22/08

h4x0rz wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

1. Money.
2. a big huge house
3. a car
thats it. LOL


Will you get any of that? And who'll gift it to you anyway? :P


of course not, thats impossible :)
lol people?
Posted 11/22/08
idk...maybe some manga...come to think of it i really would like the album Evolver but i'm more interested in what i'm getting for my family. i'm doing paintings this year
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Antonio, TX, USA
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
money
a mustang
...........money
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

chocuqueen wrote:


of course not, thats impossible :)
lol people?


you're 13 right? will you really get a car and a big house from anyone or is it just an empty wish?
Posted 11/22/08

h4x0rz wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


of course not, thats impossible :)
lol people?


you're 13 right? will you really get a car and a big house from anyone or is it just an empty wish?


noo~ im not 13 XD haha
prob not, not that spoiled* just wish i can get it but can't. x(
im buying my own car soon anyway
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.