First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Age Different Pairs
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

happipplrock wrote:


sakurahatake18 wrote:

OK So people have topics on what people would you want paired together in dramas well I have the same question except I want to know cute age different couples like I know it may seem wrong but I am talking acting not real couples plus I am 18 and like a lot of guys who are like 20 through 25 so it's understandable to want to know isn't it?

and I'm not talking huge age gaps just gaps like this examples of my perfect age gap couples

Donghae(23)I think and Yoona (18)

ok so that's quite big well not to me that is my mom and dad's age difference lol but after seeing them together singing in a Music Video not to mention they have been featured in each other's bands Music Videos I loved this couple and wanted them to be in a drama together

Other odd but cute pairings

Jaejoong/Ara love them
Micky/yoona they are so cute just watch the haptic CF starring DBSk and Tiffany,Jessica and Yoona

Donghae/Yoona

Leeteuk/Seohyun ok so theirs is a huge difference like 8 or 9 years but they are just to cute just watch SM Town's 2007 winter MV Only Love go to like 2:10 and you'll see their cute pairing! go figure lol Super Junior's Eldest member and SNSD's Youngest Member lol



I dont mind
As long as its not a really old guy with a young girl..thats just creepy.

Jun and Mao were paired up and there and they have a 4 year age gap.

Ugh i hate when those snsd girls get paired up with dbsk:[ and esp donghae



O.O Mao loox wayyy tall in this pic. lol :3 stool?

14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08

HeavensGoddess wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


sakurahatake18 wrote:

OK So people have topics on what people would you want paired together in dramas well I have the same question except I want to know cute age different couples like I know it may seem wrong but I am talking acting not real couples plus I am 18 and like a lot of guys who are like 20 through 25 so it's understandable to want to know isn't it?

and I'm not talking huge age gaps just gaps like this examples of my perfect age gap couples

Donghae(23)I think and Yoona (18)

ok so that's quite big well not to me that is my mom and dad's age difference lol but after seeing them together singing in a Music Video not to mention they have been featured in each other's bands Music Videos I loved this couple and wanted them to be in a drama together

Other odd but cute pairings

Jaejoong/Ara love them
Micky/yoona they are so cute just watch the haptic CF starring DBSk and Tiffany,Jessica and Yoona

Donghae/Yoona

Leeteuk/Seohyun ok so theirs is a huge difference like 8 or 9 years but they are just to cute just watch SM Town's 2007 winter MV Only Love go to like 2:10 and you'll see their cute pairing! go figure lol Super Junior's Eldest member and SNSD's Youngest Member lol



I dont mind
As long as its not a really old guy with a young girl..thats just creepy.

Jun and Mao were paired up and there and they have a 4 year age gap.

Ugh i hate when those snsd girls get paired up with dbsk:[ and esp donghae



O.O Mao loox wayyy tall in this pic. lol :3 stool?


probabaly heels.
cuz in real life shes only 5'2...lol
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / My backyard
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
It doesn't really matter but I think its better if the guy is older than the girl but I'm normally up for the "forbidden" couples
Posted 11/22/08

xyasminxfx wrote:


dnaddict wrote:

i think arron yan and gui gui
he's 23 and she's 18. they look cute together though ;D



i hear tht they argue a lot when they were filming MIT


that's true.haha,they themselves have admitted that their arguments are immature bickering. it's funny

527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
hwang bo and hyunjoong (of ss501) on we got married... hwang bo is older by 6 years, but it's not that bad b/c they're such a cute couple...
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Gui-Gui22 wrote:


tensionado wrote:






damnnn, what's with Vic's hair in the second picture?!


It's from the drama Mars. He had to have long hair to keep up with the motorcycle bad boy image they had in the script. That's one of the reasons I couldn't finish the drama.
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Home.
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

inluvwitdestiny wrote:


Gui-Gui22 wrote:


tensionado wrote:






damnnn, what's with Vic's hair in the second picture?!


It's from the drama Mars. He had to have long hair to keep up with the motorcycle bad boy image they had in the script. That's one of the reasons I couldn't finish the drama.


oh, i see.
no offence to his fans, but he doesn't look very charming in the picture.
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
i agree that the guy should be older than the girl. altho i do like the JoongBo couple from WGM. but in real life i think i'll put the cap at 6 years difference. altho ideally i'd say more like 4 years and under.
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York,USA
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

happipplrock wrote:


sakurahatake18 wrote:

OK So people have topics on what people would you want paired together in dramas well I have the same question except I want to know cute age different couples like I know it may seem wrong but I am talking acting not real couples plus I am 18 and like a lot of guys who are like 20 through 25 so it's understandable to want to know isn't it?

and I'm not talking huge age gaps just gaps like this examples of my perfect age gap couples

Donghae(23)I think and Yoona (18)

ok so that's quite big well not to me that is my mom and dad's age difference lol but after seeing them together singing in a Music Video not to mention they have been featured in each other's bands Music Videos I loved this couple and wanted them to be in a drama together

Other odd but cute pairings

Jaejoong/Ara love them
Micky/yoona they are so cute just watch the haptic CF starring DBSk and Tiffany,Jessica and Yoona

Donghae/Yoona

Leeteuk/Seohyun ok so theirs is a huge difference like 8 or 9 years but they are just to cute just watch SM Town's 2007 winter MV Only Love go to like 2:10 and you'll see their cute pairing! go figure lol Super Junior's Eldest member and SNSD's Youngest Member lol



I dont mind
As long as its not a really old guy with a young girl..thats just creepy.

Jun and Mao were paired up and there and they have a 4 year age gap.

Ugh i hate when those snsd girls get paired up with dbsk:[ and esp donghae




LOL I used to be that way but they're not that bad after watching them more I mean I don't love snsd but Yoona and Seohyun aren't to bad
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

dnaddict wrote:

i think arron yan and gui gui
he's 23 and she's 18. they look cute together though ;D



lolz... actually, arron's only 22, he's born 1986, and gui gui is 19, she's born 1989, which makes them actually only 3 years apart... seriously, people are making a big deal out of a 3 YEARS APART on-screen couple, kinda dumb because some real life couple are like about 14-20 years apart. examples are ROGER KWOK and his wife (dont know his wifes name).
3860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Actually I like guys who are at least 8-10 years older than me


me too....
3860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

ifruit wrote:

Yoon Kye Sang and Go Ah Ra. Yoon Kye Sang is like 29, while Go Ah Ra is, I think, 18. Huge age difference, but such a cute couple.




i really like them in who are you drama......l
Posted 12/16/08
I like older guys so to me, age is nothing but a number. Besides, my Dad's older than my mom in about 6 years.....
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Paris♥
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Uhm Jung hwa age 37 & Daniel Henney age 29 in Seducing Mr. Perfect/ Seducing Mr. Robin
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.