First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Dragonball Z Yo! Son Goku and friends return
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
that's cool i love the dragon ball series
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

f_trunks45 wrote:


Rail_Man wrote:


f_trunks45 wrote:

I have seen it just now!!!!!!!
It was a great show, i wish they make a longer one soon!!!!!
Long live DragonBall

And just for info


yeah, i want a new series to. Gt didint cut it.




That is ture GT was not the real thing to much time had to go by till you got to a goos fight.
But i think one day they will see that the world needs new dragon ball.


hopefully. cant wait till Christmas, im getting DBZS7
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Zell182 wrote:

Does anyone know what Toriyama's been doing since he stopped writing Dragonball? Apart from the Dragon Quest series obviously...


the majority of his work has been doing character designs for video games. Hes done some manga to, but they're very short compared to dragonball. he also worked on the character designs for blue dragon.

so.....meh. he also said the blue dragon anime might be his last anime, he says there is to much pressure.

in other words, hes been dissapointing everyone since dragonball ended.
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Zell182 wrote:

Does anyone know what Toriyama's been doing since he stopped writing Dragonball? Apart from the Dragon Quest series obviously...

isn't he in the project for that new blue dragon game for ds?
3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
LOL at Vegeta's reactions.
Posted 12/6/08
I downloaed it last month now,.. i like to see it in full screen with good quality screem... the download link is http://tokyotosho.com/details.php?id=173027 ... its a torrent file... u need a torrent downloader.. i used utorrent... i use torrent files to download my animes and so far it has no viruses and any spyware and all that crap... i have bout 1 terabite of anime using torrent.. its so much better than youtube.. and i have it on my ipod now
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Austria
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Rail_Man wrote:


f_trunks45 wrote:


Rail_Man wrote:


f_trunks45 wrote:

I have seen it just now!!!!!!!
It was a great show, i wish they make a longer one soon!!!!!
Long live DragonBall

And just for info


yeah, i want a new series to. Gt didint cut it.




That is ture GT was not the real thing to much time had to go by till you got to a goos fight.
But i think one day they will see that the world needs new dragon ball.


hopefully. cant wait till Christmas, im getting DBZS7


NICE!!!!!!!
I think i have seen DBx2 DBZx3 and DBGTx2 to
But i just don´t get borde. It´s like the games, i love playing DBZ on my ps2.
Fusion SSJ4 100x Kamehameha

1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Sweet!! man, i cant wait to get all the seasons. but i want funimation to release dragonball on dvd 2
69678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
It is really worth the download.

They have also two other anime titles that are REALLY good as well. Letterbee and One Piece. I haven't watched Letterbee...yet...but since the other anime movies were so brilliant and top notch quality that I plan on watching it very soon.

www.jumpland.com

Also they have manga you can read like Bakuman (Only Chapter 10 now), Bobobo Creator and Deathnote Creator and artist team up to make their version of the others comics and all thesecool little features that don't need the browser.
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
is there going to be more or just one ep for speical?
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

koua_xiong wrote:

is there going to be more or just one ep for speical?


i hope theres gonna be more to.......like episodes about what happened to trunks in the future ..........wonder if he fought buu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.