First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself.
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
i am someone who is confused, but see's clearly.
someone who loves, but is never loved.
someone is alone.
Posted 11/26/08

SavageFang wrote:

i am someone who is confused, but see's clearly.
someone who loves, but is never loved.
someone is alone.


Liar head >.< "Never loved" You know that's not true Wolfy I love all my friends so that means you too. ^^
Member
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
I'm the guy who sees things with clarity and logic. If you want a blunt, psyche evaluation come ask me.
Posted 11/28/08
wats there to say im a depressed emo which isnt important n thinks wen wakes up here we go again anther painful day might as well die
Posted 11/28/08

vampire_knight778 wrote:

wats there to say im a depressed emo which isnt important n thinks wen wakes up here we go again anther painful day might as well die


Welcome to the group.
Posted 11/28/08

LifeIsPain wrote:


vampire_knight778 wrote:

wats there to say im a depressed emo which isnt important n thinks wen wakes up here we go again anther painful day might as well die


Welcome to the group.


yea thanks
Member
5000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / HeAvEn
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
ohh i jioned this group coz i can relate...i honestly stopped doing like cutting myself and stuff like that...because i know theres a better future that is waiting for me..*if i keep trying my best and be the person that i want to be*
Member
5000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / HeAvEn
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

FryingGuy wrote:

I'm the guy who sees things with clarity and logic. If you want a blunt, psyche evaluation come ask me.


neh..i dont know there to start?
Member
5000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / HeAvEn
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
oh oh btw..im carla!!!!
im getiing old..im turning 20 next yeat!!!
Member
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in your shadows
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
i am nothing more than a face in the crowd,expect i am a unique depress emo
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08

lacrymosa_blooms wrote:

ohh i jioned this group coz i can relate...i honestly stopped doing like cutting myself and stuff like that...because i know theres a better future that is waiting for me..*if i keep trying my best and be the person that i want to be*


Welcome to the group. Good for you. I too have stopped cutting, I made promises to a few of my friends to stop and I always try and keep my promises, plus a couple have threatened bodily harm if I do it again sooooo, lol. I stopped. ^^ If you need help or need someone to talk to I'm always ready to help ^^
Posted 12/5/08

thyangels wrote:

i am nothing more than a face in the crowd,expect i am a unique depress emo


Welcome to Bleeding.
Member
5000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / HeAvEn
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

LifeIsPain wrote:


lacrymosa_blooms wrote:

ohh i jioned this group coz i can relate...i honestly stopped doing like cutting myself and stuff like that...because i know theres a better future that is waiting for me..*if i keep trying my best and be the person that i want to be*


Welcome to the group. Good for you. I too have stopped cutting, I made promises to a few of my friends to stop and I always try and keep my promises, plus a couple have threatened bodily harm if I do it again sooooo, lol. I stopped. ^^ If you need help or need someone to talk to I'm always ready to help ^^


ya lol..thanks..i really need one right now
Posted 12/6/08

lacrymosa_blooms wrote:


LifeIsPain wrote:


lacrymosa_blooms wrote:

ohh i jioned this group coz i can relate...i honestly stopped doing like cutting myself and stuff like that...because i know theres a better future that is waiting for me..*if i keep trying my best and be the person that i want to be*


Welcome to the group. Good for you. I too have stopped cutting, I made promises to a few of my friends to stop and I always try and keep my promises, plus a couple have threatened bodily harm if I do it again sooooo, lol. I stopped. ^^ If you need help or need someone to talk to I'm always ready to help ^^


ya lol..thanks..i really need one right now


PM me or we can talk here, whatever you like.

Member
3207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
HI I'm sophie!
I'm a 14-year-old that lives in CA...
I used to be in a great depression in elementary school, but now I'm trying or already am an optimist.
hehe ^^ nice to meet you ppls!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.