Post Reply Apart from Julia, would CONRAD ever love again?
Moderator
12972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / song in His heart ~
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
We all know that conrad is a loving, faithful and loyal person no matter towards someone he loves, his siblings or someone he wish to protect.

We also know the deep hidden love he had for Julia.

However, would you sometimes think that Conrad should be loved?

What do you think about this?
Member
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Do you mean loved by someone else, or in love with someone else?
Either way I find his and Yuuri's relationship endearing. Conrad's protectiveness and loyalty would make anyone fall head over heels! xD (including Yuuri. ;;;( ゚▽゚)/) I feel sad for him and Julia though D:
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Ah, we don't even know yet if he was romantically in love with Julia... Sure, he cared for her, but it could just have been as friends. As for being able to love again, isn't Yuuri proof of that? I know that lots of people might view their relationship as fatherly/brotherly, because of the fact Conrad met baby Yuuri and the physical age difference, but I think what they feel for each other is MUCH too complicated and varied to be labeled under just one or two categories... If only there wasn't so much censorship in the anime...
Moderator
12972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / song in His heart ~
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

espeon_chan wrote:

Do you mean loved by someone else, or in love with someone else?
Either way I find his and Yuuri's relationship endearing. Conrad's protectiveness and loyalty would make anyone fall head over heels! xD (including Yuuri. ;;;( ゚▽゚)/) I feel sad for him and Julia though D:



flourpinkz wrote:

Ah, we don't even know yet if he was romantically in love with Julia... Sure, he cared for her, but it could just have been as friends. As for being able to love again, isn't Yuuri proof of that? I know that lots of people might view their relationship as fatherly/brotherly, because of the fact Conrad met baby Yuuri and the physical age difference, but I think what they feel for each other is MUCH too complicated and varied to be labeled under just one or two categories... If only there wasn't so much censorship in the anime...



Well... sometimes it is really not on you have to show it out ... i can feel the love of conrad for julia..
So deep and unexplainable...

It's rather unusual (not that there is none) for a man to love a woman even though he knew she was engaged..
I don't mean conrad have any motives... NO...

What i meant is that.. he hopes he is the one beside Julia and always love her...
That's why when he was entrusted to take care of Julia's soul in yuuri form..
he was so much cherish and glad ..

That's what we see that he treasured and take such great care of yuuri so much..
I think partly becos of his promise towards julia and also his love to be fulfilled...

I mean here is that.. are there any possiblity for conrad to fell in love again?
Not yuuri.. anyone??

I just wonder.. cos sometimes i felt he deserved to be loved by someone too ( dont' mean he is not loved)
Posted 1/15/09
You can say that Conrad loved Julia , but now she is the past and the one she loved is Aldelbert even though this is a family marriage . And Conrad never tries to find or to see the image of Julia in Yuuri , but Aldelbert , he never calls Yuuri by Julia's name . I'm sure now the one he loves is Yuuri , he will realize that soon and I also think that in his part of his heart , he still has a image of Julia .
Moderator
12972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / song in His heart ~
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Jasmine_san wrote:

You can say that Conrad loved Julia , but now she is the past and the one she loved is Aldelbert even though this is a family marriage . And Conrad never tries to find or to see the image of Julia in Yuuri , but Aldelbert , he never calls Yuuri by Julia's name . I'm sure now the one he loves is Yuuri , he will realize that soon and I also think that in his part of his heart , he still has a image of Julia .


Well i agree with you partly... so what kind of love you see Conrad's towards yuuri?? i do think this is more than love can define and very pure
Member
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere land
Offline
Posted 9/3/10
In my opinion, Conrad defanitely deserves to love again! I'm a total Yuuram fan, but even I have to agree that Conrad and Yuri are cute together. If you think about it, Conrad felt strong feelings for Julia. Whether he was truly in love with her is still controversial, but one thing is for certain: he lost her once, and there's no way that he's going to lose her again. I think that's why Conrad protects Yuri all the time, because he doesn't want to lose Julia. Through the years, however, I think that he began to love Yuri for who he REALLY is; not just because of Julia. You can just tell that the love he has for him is so beautiful and innocent. He would do anything to protect Yuri and make him happy. So, I think that Conrad should find love, with Yuri or whoever he chooses! I believe that everyone should be loved, especially someone as nice as him! <3
You must be logged in to post.