First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
flashbacks of terrible memories
Posted 11/22/08
I had them sometime, i just think about the good times
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Русский фронт
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Yeah that happens to me. I hate it too.
Usually I just repeat, "I don't care I don't care I don't care" until it's over.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

babygemini_26 wrote:

terrible memories flashing back.. has that ever happened to you? like when you're just lying on your bed then suddenly a bad memory passes by and your heart starts beating fast? just like the time when that certain memory happened...


>>>>because that happens to me a lot... especially when I'm spacing out... any advice to stop the sudden flashbacks? i hate them...


That happens to me a LOT!! My advice is to not let your mind wander, and when it does, quickly "change the subject"... Or get some Xanax...
1758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norcal
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
this may sound lame, but counseling helps. everyone needs it every once in awhile...
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Phillipines!!!♥
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


babygemini_26 wrote:

terrible memories flashing back.. has that ever happened to you? like when you're just lying on your bed then suddenly a bad memory passes by and your heart starts beating fast? just like the time when that certain memory happened...


>>>>because that happens to me a lot... especially when I'm spacing out... any advice to stop the sudden flashbacks? i hate them...


That happens to me a LOT!! My advice is to not let your mind wander, and when it does, quickly "change the subject"... Or get some Xanax...


what's a xanax?? thanks for the advice.. that's what my bff told me too... and i also try doing that...
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Phillipines!!!♥
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

guitar9876 wrote:

this may sound lame, but counseling helps. everyone needs it every once in awhile...


i tried to tell that to the guidance counselor.. and guess what?? he told me i was normal.. so yeah.. that was great help.. i just walked out of his office casually and never asked for any advice from him again...
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Phillipines!!!♥
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Drink, drink have sex drink have some more sex, take drugs drink,take more drugs, drink and have sex at the same time, get naked in front of your friends, drink and have sex... Yup that's pretty much it...


uhhmnn.. eew?? don't you just do that when you're high on drugs or something??
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

babygemini_26 wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Drink, drink have sex drink have some more sex, take drugs drink,take more drugs, drink and have sex at the same time, get naked in front of your friends, drink and have sex... Yup that's pretty much it...


uhhmnn.. eew?? don't you just do that when you're high on drugs or something??


There's something called multiquote.. try it... You asked for a solution.. so I gave you one. Its up to you whether to take it or not..
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
I get them everytime I look at my pic.
<---
1798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
it happens to me very often.
you just cant keep running away from it.
its gets harder and harder every time it comes back to you.
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
Can I be really honest?? XD

I used to be kind of suicidal and it was mainly because I felt like everything I did was stupid, and I wouldn't do my homework, and I just felt like I was getting nowhere..(>_<) I hope I don't start crying again

So, I was better sophmore yr, but now it just feels like stuff is coming back. I can't tell anyone in real life. I can't trust them, because when I tell them that I won't hurt myself, I just need to talk to someone PRI-VAT-ELY so I can get stuff off my chest and sort things out, and they promise me they won't until after I'm done saying what I want to say. Then as soon as I get home, my parents are yelling at me and signing me up for counseling with doctors who are only interested in getting their cash at the end of the week.

I've just been holding on to the fact that things will get better because they always do. I just wish there was a way to make sure I could stay so calm.

I just don't talk to anyone about my problems. I know the type of person I want to talk to.


Um..honestly, when I was younger, I did something very bad. I confessed to it, but it got even worse because the one I did it to was stupid and told them I did more than I really did. They wanted to put me through a lie detector test. At first I thought about going through with it, because I wanted them to know that I didn't do what he told them I did. But then I was afraid of what other questions they might ask me and mostly, I just wanted everything to be over..

I tried to talk to someone who was really close to me about it, I thought she'd be able to handle knowing it. But then she jumped to conclusions, and asked me if I did something before I could even say what it was that I did. So I just said "No, I didn't do that." And that was the end of it.

I wish I could just talk about it and not be judged..I wasn't myself, I was just curious. But no one fucking understands, so I have to keep quiet about EVERYTHING -_-
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Phillipines!!!♥
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

sumit714 wrote:

I get them everytime I look at my pic.
<---


with that pic.. i so totally believe you when you say you get those flashbacks.. lmao!
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Phillipines!!!♥
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

flourlove wrote:

Can I be really honest?? XD

I used to be kind of suicidal and it was mainly because I felt like everything I did was stupid, and I wouldn't do my homework, and I just felt like I was getting nowhere..(>_<) I hope I don't start crying again

So, I was better sophmore yr, but now it just feels like stuff is coming back. I can't tell anyone in real life. I can't trust them, because when I tell them that I won't hurt myself, I just need to talk to someone PRI-VAT-ELY so I can get stuff off my chest and sort things out, and they promise me they won't until after I'm done saying what I want to say. Then as soon as I get home, my parents are yelling at me and signing me up for counseling with doctors who are only interested in getting their cash at the end of the week.

I've just been holding on to the fact that things will get better because they always do. I just wish there was a way to make sure I could stay so calm.

I just don't talk to anyone about my problems. I know the type of person I want to talk to.


..OMG.. thank you for being honest..... i'm suicidal too.. but only my friends know that... and they tease me for being emo and stuff...
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

babygemini_26 wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


babygemini_26 wrote:

terrible memories flashing back.. has that ever happened to you? like when you're just lying on your bed then suddenly a bad memory passes by and your heart starts beating fast? just like the time when that certain memory happened...


>>>>because that happens to me a lot... especially when I'm spacing out... any advice to stop the sudden flashbacks? i hate them...


That happens to me a LOT!! My advice is to not let your mind wander, and when it does, quickly "change the subject"... Or get some Xanax...


what's a xanax?? thanks for the advice.. that's what my bff told me too... and i also try doing that...


It's an anti anxiety medication... It works wonders, but can be highly addictive. I wouldn't recommend it... it was a joke.
10952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / not found!=)
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
ignorE!!=)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.