First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply MEmbership Card
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 12/27/08
SORRY 4 ALL...
I CANNOT MAKE...
HAVE PROBLEM...
GOMENX10000000000000000000000000000000000000
GOMEN NASAI
I" VERY2 REALLY2 SORYY!!
Member
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
username:barbie_09
Name:Tracey
Age:14
Status:member
card 1 pls.
Posted 11/22/08
username: dessajoy
Name: Dessa Joy
Age: 15
Status: member
pic:

and CARD 2...^^
Posted 11/22/08

barbie_09 wrote:

username:barbie_09
Name:Tracey
Age:14
Status:member
card 1 pls.[/quote

hey...u may need one picture..

Member
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Posted 11/22/08

dessajoy wrote:

username: dessajoy
Name: Dessa Joy
Age: 15
Status: member
pic:

and CARD 2...^^



this is your card..

Posted 11/22/08

barbie_09 wrote:

username:barbie_09
Name:Tracey
Age:14
Status:member
card 1 pls.


Member
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
it^s so cute tnx.................
Posted 11/22/08

mikoto_kino wrote:


dessajoy wrote:

username: dessajoy
Name: Dessa Joy
Age: 15
Status: member
pic:

and CARD 2...^^



this is your card..



thanks.......^^
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Like i'm gonna te...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08
username: chameleon567
name: chami~chan
age: 11
gender: female
status: member
pic:
style 2
Posted 11/26/08

chameleon567 wrote:

username: chameleon567
name: chami~chan
age: 11
gender: female
status: member
pic:
style 2






HERE:D
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Like i'm gonna te...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

mikoto_kino wrote:


chameleon567 wrote:

username: chameleon567
name: chami~chan
age: 11
gender: female
status: member
pic:
style 2






HERE:D :D


Thanx~! =D
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Username- 2AngelAnna
Name- Cindy
Age- 11
Status- Member
Card #1
Pic-
Posted 11/28/08

2AngelAnna wrote:

Username- 2AngelAnna
Name- Cindy
Age- 11
Status- Member
Card #1
Pic-


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Im so sorry..because i crop the face that u give a anime picture that..
if i make its small its look bad and not too clear image..so i crop..
gomen2..hope u forgive..if u want me to do again..
u give me a small picrure thanx n very2 sorrry..gomen nasai..



hope u like it yeah..
Posted 11/28/08 , edited 11/28/08
username:aikyo
Name:aikyo
Age:12
Status:member
pic:
card 1
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.