First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Membership cards [old forum]
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
heres one i made
before

after
Assistant Creator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

heres one i made
before

after


Ohh!Tats nice! btw what fonts did u use?
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

heres one i made
before

after


Ohh!Tats nice! btw what fonts did u use?


I made it on fotoflexter.com i don't know what fonts i used
Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

heres one i made
before

after


CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
u want to put this up as one of our MC types?
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

bantu wrote:

u want to put this up as one of our MC types?


okay
Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


bantu wrote:

u want to put this up as one of our MC types?


okay


Oh yeah, you level up to junior. Congrats
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

bantu wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


bantu wrote:

u want to put this up as one of our MC types?


okay


Oh yeah, you level up to junior. Congrats


thanxs
SCLoves Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 7/28/09

Thank You ! ^_^

DONE
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 7/28/09
DONE
Star member
54369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 7/28/09
DONE
Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 7/28/09

2AngelAnna wrote:

Username- 2AngelAnna
Name- Cindy
Gender- Female
D.O.B.- August 11th
Font Color- Blue
Membership Backgroud Picture-
Pictureand effect !
Thank You ! ^_^


what kind of effects u want? friendships,holidays,blings,glitter,angels,etc.

here's one that doesnt have effects instead just in case
Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

animemangafan07 wrote:

Username: animemangafan07
Name:not saying
Gender: female
DOB: february 7
Font Color: idk
Pictures, Effect or both with it: an awesome bright colored pic. or effect.
Pic:
Membershipcard Background Pic: the angeletic angel example.


angel angelic example? what's that?
Posted 11/25/08

bantu wrote:


animemangafan07 wrote:

Username: animemangafan07
Name:not saying
Gender: female
DOB: february 7
Font Color: idk
Pictures, Effect or both with it: an awesome bright colored pic. or effect.
Pic:
Membershipcard Background Pic: the angeletic angel example.


angel angelic example? what's that?


This pic.

Creator
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
uhh....im gonna have to ask the peron who created that one first
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.