First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Episode 59 SPOILERS
Member
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dracula's Castle
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
I totally loved this episode! I was laughing so hard in some part, and or, squealing over the scene (fangirl)
Here's link to RAW version: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16698861ZRqRewSj?rank=0&jsonParams={%22numResults%22%3A20%2C%22rlmin%22%3A0%2C%22query%22%3A%22shugo+chara+59%22%2C%22rlmax%22%3Anull%2C%22veohOnly%22%3Atrue%2C%22order%22%3A%22default%22%2C%22range%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22sId%22%3A%222797539738547329024%22}&searchId=2797539738547329024&rank=1

Here some Good pictures of Ikuto:


Amuto:


Utau:

Member
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Under your Bed
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
stop giving out dramatic scenes and wait til its actually out D:<!
Posted 11/22/08

VampireChappi15 wrote:




I just gotta say in reguards to that last amuto one;; WELL DAMN! Amu had to bust the stilletoes out. hahaha

Member
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dracula's Castle
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

burntoasty wrote:

stop giving out dramatic scenes and wait til its actually out D:<!


Its a spoiler! I warn before you looked (look at title) and its in spoilers inside too. Its your own fault for looking (you had a choice)...and its already out...Its just CR is slow in updating...
Member
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dracula's Castle
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

XOLenaLoveXO wrote:


VampireChappi15 wrote:




I just gotta say in reguards to that last amuto one;; WELL DAMN! Amu had to bust the stilletoes out. hahaha



lol, nice~
Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Haha, I loved the bit with Tsukasa/Ikuto xD I want someone to just give him a ball of string or something xD

But poor Ikuto! He got beaten up badly T^T
Member
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dracula's Castle
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

annalouise wrote:

Haha, I loved the bit with Tsukasa/Ikuto xD I want someone to just give him a ball of string or something xD

But poor Ikuto! He got beaten up badly T^T


Same here...Cute~
Poor him *nod*
Member
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Under your Bed
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
i didn't actually look at the spoilers cuz it would just spoil the moment so technically your wrong.
Member
3987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On mother earth :)
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
just saw this episode now! i laughed my ass off!!! XD
Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

burntoasty wrote:

i didn't actually look at the spoilers cuz it would just spoil the moment so technically your wrong.


:cough: I think she means what's the point in coming onto a thread clearly labeled spoilers and complain that there are spoilers? It is a bit wtf lol.

Plus, for many of us the raws are when it's 'out', for most episodes I don't bother watching the subs unless there are difficult pieces of dialogue.

Member
4143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 私の夢世界
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
I Can't wait to the subs come! T____T maybe I understand the japanese but it's funnier with subs! l3
Member
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dracula's Castle
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

burntoasty wrote:

i didn't actually look at the spoilers cuz it would just spoil the moment so technically your wrong.


Then how do you know they're "dramatic moments?"
The point is, people can look if they want, so don't criticize me.
Posted 11/23/08
I know it is really shity of people to post spoilers right when the raw verision comes out on youtube. I already saw the episode. I think it was awesome. Definitely one of my favorites since it had mostly ikuto in it. But I bet he won't be in any episodes for a while like he was in this one. I want to see the episode where he suppostly turns bad. I dont know if thats true but everyone talks about it. I so wish he would just surprise her and kiss her already. We all want that to happen. lol
Member
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dracula's Castle
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Shotaru wrote:

I know it is really shity of people to post spoilers right when the raw verision comes out on youtube. I already saw the episode. I think it was awesome. Definitely one of my favorites since it had mostly ikuto in it. But I bet he won't be in any episodes for a while like he was in this one. I want to see the episode where he suppostly turns bad. I dont know if thats true but everyone talks about it. I so wish he would just surprise her and kiss her already. We all want that to happen. lol


Actually...Not to spoil more, but this season (dokki) is the start of the "Ikuto Revolution." Story will be more and more revolving around him. So you will see more Ikuto soon.
Episodes when he turns bad will still be bit of time still since the chapter (about this) just came out recently, that's why their is a lot of filler episodes (also why Lulu, who actually isn't a realy Shugo Chara character, is in it).
Kissing would be great, but the rumors say a the end of the battle, Ikuto and Amu "hug." Though I really don't know. But their had been some great amuto moments just before the battle.
Link:http://www.veoh.com/videos/v70739264WBWCgWt?rank=0&jsonParams={%22numResults%22%3A20%2C%22rlmin%22%3A0%2C%22query%22%3A%22shugo+chara+chapter+28%22%2C%22rlmax%22%3Anull%2C%22veohOnly%22%3Atrue%2C%22order%22%3A%22default%22%2C%22range%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22sId%22%3A%22300939715438857186%22}&searchId=300939715438857186&rank=1

Want more amuto then to to youtube and look up chapters 28 through 30 (or 31) since sub is not out yet.

Posted 11/24/08
All they do is hug? That will really piss me off. And will make me no longer watch the series. But maybe they hug because of how young she is. How terrible if that rumor is true. Anyways how can there even be rumors if no one has actually seen more episodes. Its still airing new episodes in japan? So where are these rumors coming from?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.