Created by bobapearl
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Did you want Yuuki to become a vampire?
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Did you read the manga?
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Park City! Well,...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

animeroxfiona17 wrote:

It's okay... but the problem is I think yuuki is going to die cuz in the manga zero said he will exterminate all purebloods........


i don't think Zero will do that... he loves Yuuki too much. I think it's ok, but poor Zero!
Member
1522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / silent raindrops,...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
well not sure but i think if yuki was vampire i would not know how to reply but anyways i guess i did reply! LOL
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / on earth^_^
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Like hell YES!!!
Posted 12/21/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:


DragonLegna wrote:

Heck no. Even if she is the pure blood princess, I prefer her to stay human; she doesn't need to be a pure blood to be strong or special. I'm afraid that turning her into a pure blood vampire might make her look more like a mary-sue.

Not sure about the manga, but in the anime, I seldom see her perform a good action with her own weapon, and most of the time either Zero or Kaname show up to save her day. Even when she is a vampire already -___- So...not much differences besides the long hair.




It's HER choice to become a pureblood vampire.


Kaname just took her away and sucked her blood when she was out of conscious, so technically, it wasn't her choice, and she DIDN'T even know she is a pureblood.

3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
yes, i agree that yuuki must be a vampire...
i mean, it just makes sense that she will be one
Member
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On a small blue d...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
It's okay for her to be a vampire because now she can protect her loved ones but I do pity Zero. He doesn't want Yuuki to be a vampire in the first place but unfortunately, Yuuki is known as the pureblood princess. Now his goal is to exterminate all purebloods. I doubt that he will kill Yuuki because he loves her...
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
of course it was only a matter of time, before something with her happen.
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

DragonLegna wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


DragonLegna wrote:

Heck no. Even if she is the pure blood princess, I prefer her to stay human; she doesn't need to be a pure blood to be strong or special. I'm afraid that turning her into a pure blood vampire might make her look more like a mary-sue.

Not sure about the manga, but in the anime, I seldom see her perform a good action with her own weapon, and most of the time either Zero or Kaname show up to save her day. Even when she is a vampire already -___- So...not much differences besides the long hair.




It's HER choice to become a pureblood vampire.


Kaname just took her away and sucked her blood when she was out of conscious, so technically, it wasn't her choice, and she DIDN'T even know she is a pureblood.




Because her mother had to put Yuuki's vampire side to sleep with no memory... except her rescue by Kaname. And I believe you've skipped too many pages.
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:


DragonLegna wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


DragonLegna wrote:

Heck no. Even if she is the pure blood princess, I prefer her to stay human; she doesn't need to be a pure blood to be strong or special. I'm afraid that turning her into a pure blood vampire might make her look more like a mary-sue.

Not sure about the manga, but in the anime, I seldom see her perform a good action with her own weapon, and most of the time either Zero or Kaname show up to save her day. Even when she is a vampire already -___- So...not much differences besides the long hair.




It's HER choice to become a pureblood vampire.


Kaname just took her away and sucked her blood when she was out of conscious, so technically, it wasn't her choice, and she DIDN'T even know she is a pureblood.




Because her mother had to put Yuuki's vampire side to sleep with no memory... except her rescue by Kaname. And I believe you've skipped too many pages.


*facepalms*

TECHNICALLY, that STILL doesn't mean it is her choice.

Besides....I didn't say it wasn't her choice at the very first place, did I? I just said I prefer her to be human, regardless of her choice.

AND I don't even read the manga, but I don't think there is too much of differences between the manga and the anime.
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
My best advice to you is to READ THE MANGA. They have more elements than the anime. Try it!
Posted 12/21/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:

My best advice to you is to READ THE MANGA. They have more elements than the anime. Try it!


If only I have can find it here and I have the time to read it as well ._.

18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

DragonLegna wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:

My best advice to you is to READ THE MANGA. They have more elements than the anime. Try it!


If only I have can find it here and I have the time to read it as well ._.





Go to this site--

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/84/vampire_knight/


Just take your time reading it all the way to the real truth in chapter 46.
Posted 12/21/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:


DragonLegna wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:

My best advice to you is to READ THE MANGA. They have more elements than the anime. Try it!


If only I have can find it here and I have the time to read it as well ._.





Go to this site--

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/84/vampire_knight/


Just take your time reading it all the way to the real truth in chapter 46.


O-o

lol the wonder of internet.

Thanks, anyway. I will check it out when I have the time to.

Member
605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08
it's okay...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.