PSO remake??????
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
i heard a remake for the 360 is in the works any1 know if its true????
38963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
Don't know about a remake but theirs a game called Phantasy Star Universe which is I guess you could say is a sequal of PSO
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
i think your talking about Phantasy star online:blue burst
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

ilya_sama wrote:

i think your talking about Phantasy star online:blue burst


wait r they making blue burst for the 360
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

firepheoni1 wrote:


ilya_sama wrote:

i think your talking about Phantasy star online:blue burst


wait r they making blue burst for the 360


i think so
go check on wikipedia

13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

ilya_sama wrote:


firepheoni1 wrote:


ilya_sama wrote:

i think your talking about Phantasy star online:blue burst


wait r they making blue burst for the 360


i think so
go check on wikipedia



i checked and didnt c anything about it
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

firepheoni1 wrote:


ilya_sama wrote:


firepheoni1 wrote:


ilya_sama wrote:

i think your talking about Phantasy star online:blue burst


wait r they making blue burst for the 360


i think so
go check on wikipedia




i checked and didnt c anything about it


then I don't know more -.-
1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
I dunno
Posted 8/2/09
No personal threads allowed

~locked
You must be logged in to post.