First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Shugo chara roleplay!!!!
Moderator
7294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Korea (Not Yet!)
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/23/08
if you wanna be the character from shugo chara you have come to the right place!!!

and if you want to create a new character you can do that to!\

Username-Sakura12908
the person you wanna b in shugo chara- Hinamori Amu
Gender-Female
personallitys-cooland spicy, shy
background-Student Gardian

Charas-Ran, Miki, Suu, Dia

imformation about your charas- (optional) Im sure everyone knows if you r a true shugo chara fan!!!!!!!!

Characters-

Amu-Sakura12908
Tadase-
Yaya-
Kairi-
Nagehiko-
Kukai-
Rima-Zo135
Ikuto-
Utau-AnimeFreakFreaks

Charas-

Ran-
Miki-
Suu-
Dia-
Iru-
Eru-
Kiseki-
Musashi-
Kusu-Kusu-
Yoru-
Daichi-
Pepe-
Temari-
Rhythm-
Moderator
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Waffle Town
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
do you have to sart as a chara and work you way up? or not?
and if not here's my roleplay.
Username-Zo135
The person I wanna be- Rima Mashiro
personallitys- quiet and funny, kind.
backgroud- student Queen's chair
Chara(s)- Kusu Kusu.
Moderator
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

Zo135 wrote:

do you have to sart as a chara and work you way up? or not?
and if not here's my roleplay.
Username-Zo135
The person I wanna be- Rima Mashiro
personallitys- quiet and funny, kind.
backgroud- student Queen's chair
Chara(s)- Kusu Kusu.


i'll think about it with the other mod.
Moderator
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Waffle Town
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Here are the new forms
Characters-

Amu-Sakura12908
Tadase-
Yaya-uchihaharuno
Kairi-
Nagehiko-
Kukai-
Rima-zo135
Ikuto-
Utau-AnimeFreakFreaks

Transforms

Amulet Spade-
Amulet Hearts-
Amulet Clover-
Amulet Dia-
Amulet Angel-
Amulet Devil-
Seraphic Charm-
Lunatic Charm-
Dark Jewel-
Platinum Royale-
Clown Drop-
Beat Jumper-
Sky Jack-
Samuri Soul-
Dear Baby-
Black Lynx-

Charas-

Ran-
Miki-uchihaharuno
Suu-
Dia-
Iru-
Eru-
Kiseki-
Musashi-
Kusu-Kusu-
Yoru-
Daichi-
Pepe-
Temari-
Rhythm-
Creator
14125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WHAT'S GOOD????
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
YO MEMBERS tell the solar sytem to be in the role play please!!!!!!!! if u do u rock and kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

Zo135 wrote:

Here are the new forms
Characters-

Amu-Sakura12908
Tadase-
Yaya-uchihaharuno
Kairi-
Nagehiko-
Kukai-
Rima-zo135
Ikuto-
Utau-AnimeFreakFreaks

Transforms

Amulet Spade-
Amulet Hearts-
Amulet Clover-
Amulet Dia-
Amulet Angel-
Amulet Devil-
Seraphic Charm-
Lunatic Charm-
Dark Jewel-
Platinum Royale-
Clown Drop-
Beat Jumper-
Sky Jack-
Samuri Soul-
Dear Baby-
Black Lynx-

Charas-

Ran-
Miki-uchihaharuno
Suu-
Dia-
Iru-
Eru-
Kiseki-
Musashi-
Kusu-Kusu-
Yoru-
Daichi-
Pepe-
Temari-
Rhythm-


you can just press on turn on forum moderating and press edit on what Sakura12908 wrote

Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08
Username: Larvitar1717
Character: Kairi
Characteristics: Cool, Serious, and Class Prez
Backround: Exchange Student (Class President) and Student Guardian
Guardian Charas: Musashi
Please allow me to be Kairi and if you want more information on why I should ask AnimeFreakFreaks because I have a major headache.
Moderator
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

Larvitar1717 wrote:

Username: Larvitar1717
Character: Kairi
Characteristics: Cool, Serious, and Class Prez
Backround: Exchange Student (Class President) and Student Guardian
Guardian Charas: Musashi
Please allow me to be Kairi and if you want more information on why I should ask AnimeFreakFreaks because I have a major headache.


DONE!
Creator
14125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WHAT'S GOOD????
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08
PEOPLE PLEASE COMMENT PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Waffle Town
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
I wanna b Seraphic Charm. Plz.
Moderator
7294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Korea (Not Yet!)
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

2AngelAnna wrote:

I wanna b Seraphic Charm. Plz.


OK!!
Moderator
623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Waffle Town
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08
is there a part 4 the X Dia?
Member
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 12/14/08
Please,can I be Amulet Heart?She's my fav transformation!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.