First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
All Japanese Girl Hot and Pretty & Sexy
Posted 11/23/08
xD Oh geez. This is a funny thread. Some Japanese people are pretty and some arnt. Its the same with different nationality. There are some pretty Chinese people than there are some not so pretty, same with Korean, Mexican, Caucasian, and so forth.
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:

No offence i find most japanese people ugly. Wells especially the blonde and extra tanned ones. They look lik a cross dresser in some. And plus they hide their beauty and whereas Japanese actresses, i find them looking plain. nothink so "OMG".

And japanese actors/singers are too FxCKIN SKINNY. + Ugly (Minus Yamapi-he's okaii)


tell me then: what's the difference between Korean and Japanese - apart from a different language, different culture etc? They kinda ... look alike, don't you think?


Why is korean mentioned may i ask?

reply to your question: The what is the difference between a Nigerian person and a Jamaican person. That question is pathetic and stupid.


... because you seem to be totally into korea. No problem with that because I luve kora as well.

But there is no difference: it's like saying: people from germany are all different from people in switzerland. they are all west-europeans. Just like those korean and japanese fellows are all east-asian. So you can't say: hey Japanese look ugly, but Koreans don't.


I did not say Japanese people are ugly and Koreans arent.
So i say Americans and English are practically the same. Yeah that totally sound smart doesnt it. "sarcasm"
Your knowledge is shallow, pathetic and idiotic.
Rethink about what you said. Seriously...



My knowledge? wth do you know about my knowledge. We are not talking about knowledge, we are talking about common sense. Why in God's name should I go "rethink about what I said"?? I am the voice of reason on this topic. Look, you can think "that race (are the japanese even a race?) is ugly". Well go ahead, but there is no need to post it on the internet, especially on an asian fanboy forum.

You might think: "well there is even nothing wrong with calling them ugly". Then consider this: if you would say: "jews are ugly", or "black people are ugly", you would be called a rascist. Adn the people who would do so are right. So if you say "most japanese people are ugly", you are nearly a rascist. You are not exactly one, because I don't think that "the Japanese" are "a race"... the french are not "a race", just like the danish are not "a race". Then what are you, if not a rascist? An ignorant kid or just a plain moron?



voice of reason on this topic u-know. WOW your not serious.
How the hell can i be nearly racist. Thats just the most retarded thing someone has said to me.
Sure im an ignorant kid but hey! whose the one on generalizing that ALL japanese people are pretty hot sexy etc. THATS WHY IM STATING MY OPINION THAT NOT EVERY JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE PRETTY.
Your sort of comments just make you sound like a ignorant kid.- I mean wdf?! so now every race are the same. SO they looks the same must mean there aint noo difference.
Seriously who the hell bought you up to this world
So dont try calling me an ignorant kid or plain moron when blaitantly your proving yourself you are one.
DUMBASS

Posted 11/23/08

cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:

alot of japanese & korean stars get plastic surgery. erika sawajiri got plastic surgery


erika sawajiri didn't get plastic surgery.



yea she did on her nose
evidence right here: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t309970.html


-_____- she's not IN any of the pictures there, so there is no evidence.
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

LOeLOe wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:

No offence i find most japanese people ugly. Wells especially the blonde and extra tanned ones. They look lik a cross dresser in some. And plus they hide their beauty and whereas Japanese actresses, i find them looking plain. nothink so "OMG".

And japanese actors/singers are too FxCKIN SKINNY. + Ugly (Minus Yamapi-he's okaii)


tell me then: what's the difference between Korean and Japanese - apart from a different language, different culture etc? They kinda ... look alike, don't you think?


Why is korean mentioned may i ask?

reply to your question: The what is the difference between a Nigerian person and a Jamaican person. That question is pathetic and stupid.


... because you seem to be totally into korea. No problem with that because I luve kora as well.

But there is no difference: it's like saying: people from germany are all different from people in switzerland. they are all west-europeans. Just like those korean and japanese fellows are all east-asian. So you can't say: hey Japanese look ugly, but Koreans don't.


Hey,,, i 100% dont agree with you..
There is a difference,,, between korean, japanese, chinese etc..
I am chinese myself, and i can see the difference between japanese, korean and chinese people..
I donot know how to explain the difference in words but i am not the only one who an see it, many other asian people i know do too. And also, i bet those japanese and korean people can see the difference too, and some caucasian people too!.

Last week i went to dine at a japanese restaurant, Lotsa japanese people.
Btw it was teppenyaki. where they cook in front of you in case you dont know.
i was sharing one table with other japanese people,,,
The chef talked japanese with the other people and english with me.. Why you think?
Cuz he can see that i am not japanese and the others are.

example two.
Months ago,,
I went to another japanese restaurant,,
I was served by a caucasian girl,, and she used Cantonese (what they speak in hongkong) to ask me what i wanted to order,,,
I was like WTH? a caucasian girl speaking chinese..

Why do you think she used cantonese to speak with me? cuz she can tell i am chinese, just by looking a me.


I can see the difference too sometimes, but it's in the fashion, the phisical habbits/gestures, not really the facial traits.

We should put this to the test: let' take 50 korean, 50 japanese, remove all clothes, makeup and stuff, and have people guess what country they are from. Noone will know for sure.

For instance, if it wasn't in my profile, who would have guessed where I live, just from seeing my face? Noone. It's the same with East Asian people.

By the way there is this site where you can do the test: 50 or something random asian people who's picture was taken in ny, and you have to guess where they are from: Japan, Korea or China. Nearly impossible, try it yourself.
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
japanese girls are pretty
but not everyone from one race can be pretty
especially when we are judging them from only celebs
celebs live off their beauty
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / T dot
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:

alot of japanese & korean stars get plastic surgery. erika sawajiri got plastic surgery


erika sawajiri didn't get plastic surgery.



yea she did on her nose
evidence right here: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t309970.html


-_____- she's not IN any of the pictures there, so there is no evidence.


ya she is. scroll down its in the FIRST post
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
this thread is funny as hell, but i have to admit, i don't like to see very skinny men or women, there is nothing wrong with a bit of weight on your body. Not everybody has to weigh seven stone.
Posted 11/23/08

cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:

alot of japanese & korean stars get plastic surgery. erika sawajiri got plastic surgery


erika sawajiri didn't get plastic surgery.



yea she did on her nose
evidence right here: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t309970.html


-_____- she's not IN any of the pictures there, so there is no evidence.


ya she is. scroll down its in the FIRST post


why dont youuuu just post the picture.
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land.
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
not all
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

jyung01 wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:

No offence i find most japanese people ugly. Wells especially the blonde and extra tanned ones. They look lik a cross dresser in some. And plus they hide their beauty and whereas Japanese actresses, i find them looking plain. nothink so "OMG".

And japanese actors/singers are too FxCKIN SKINNY. + Ugly (Minus Yamapi-he's okaii)


tell me then: what's the difference between Korean and Japanese - apart from a different language, different culture etc? They kinda ... look alike, don't you think?


Why is korean mentioned may i ask?

reply to your question: The what is the difference between a Nigerian person and a Jamaican person. That question is pathetic and stupid.


... because you seem to be totally into korea. No problem with that because I luve kora as well.

But there is no difference: it's like saying: people from germany are all different from people in switzerland. they are all west-europeans. Just like those korean and japanese fellows are all east-asian. So you can't say: hey Japanese look ugly, but Koreans don't.


I did not say Japanese people are ugly and Koreans arent.
So i say Americans and English are practically the same. Yeah that totally sound smart doesnt it. "sarcasm"
Your knowledge is shallow, pathetic and idiotic.
Rethink about what you said. Seriously...



My knowledge? wth do you know about my knowledge. We are not talking about knowledge, we are talking about common sense. Why in God's name should I go "rethink about what I said"?? I am the voice of reason on this topic. Look, you can think "that race (are the japanese even a race?) is ugly". Well go ahead, but there is no need to post it on the internet, especially on an asian fanboy forum.

You might think: "well there is even nothing wrong with calling them ugly". Then consider this: if you would say: "jews are ugly", or "black people are ugly", you would be called a rascist. Adn the people who would do so are right. So if you say "most japanese people are ugly", you are nearly a rascist. You are not exactly one, because I don't think that "the Japanese" are "a race"... the french are not "a race", just like the danish are not "a race". Then what are you, if not a rascist? An ignorant kid or just a plain moron?



voice of reason on this topic u-know. WOW your not serious.
How the hell can i be nearly racist. Thats just the most retarded thing someone has said to me.
Sure im an ignorant kid but hey! whose the one on generalizing that ALL japanese people are pretty hot sexy etc. THATS WHY IM STATING MY OPINION THAT NOT EVERY JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE PRETTY.
Your sort of comments just make you sound like a ignorant kid.- I mean wdf?! so now every race are the same. SO they looks the same must mean there aint noo difference.
Seriously who the hell bought you up to this world
So dont try calling me an ignorant kid or plain moron when blaitantly your proving yourself you are one.
DUMBASS



Of course they are not all pretty. But does that give you the right to say "most japanese people are ugly"?

Hey, go check out some books about "races". You'll find that there are a few general races like "caucasian", "congoid", "mongoloid" race, but hell current science knows is not sure whether subdivions of those "races" really exist. These days it's more safe to talk about "Ethnicities", as scientist are not sure about "races". Because when does someone belong to a race? What's "a race" anyway? Since even scientist can't tell the scientific (so non fashion related) difference between Koreans and Japanese, I guess none of us can.
Posted 11/23/08

willby wrote:


LOeLOe wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:

No offence i find most japanese people ugly. Wells especially the blonde and extra tanned ones. They look lik a cross dresser in some. And plus they hide their beauty and whereas Japanese actresses, i find them looking plain. nothink so "OMG".

And japanese actors/singers are too FxCKIN SKINNY. + Ugly (Minus Yamapi-he's okaii)


tell me then: what's the difference between Korean and Japanese - apart from a different language, different culture etc? They kinda ... look alike, don't you think?


Why is korean mentioned may i ask?

reply to your question: The what is the difference between a Nigerian person and a Jamaican person. That question is pathetic and stupid.


... because you seem to be totally into korea. No problem with that because I luve kora as well.

But there is no difference: it's like saying: people from germany are all different from people in switzerland. they are all west-europeans. Just like those korean and japanese fellows are all east-asian. So you can't say: hey Japanese look ugly, but Koreans don't.


Hey,,, i 100% dont agree with you..
There is a difference,,, between korean, japanese, chinese etc..
I am chinese myself, and i can see the difference between japanese, korean and chinese people..
I donot know how to explain the difference in words but i am not the only one who an see it, many other asian people i know do too. And also, i bet those japanese and korean people can see the difference too, and some caucasian people too!.

Last week i went to dine at a japanese restaurant, Lotsa japanese people.
Btw it was teppenyaki. where they cook in front of you in case you dont know.
i was sharing one table with other japanese people,,,
The chef talked japanese with the other people and english with me.. Why you think?
Cuz he can see that i am not japanese and the others are.

example two.
Months ago,,
I went to another japanese restaurant,,
I was served by a caucasian girl,, and she used Cantonese (what they speak in hongkong) to ask me what i wanted to order,,,
I was like WTH? a caucasian girl speaking chinese..

Why do you think she used cantonese to speak with me? cuz she can tell i am chinese, just by looking a me.


I can see the difference too sometimes, but it's in the fashion, the phicial habbits, not really the facial traits.

We should put this to the test: let' take 50 korean, 50 japanese, remove all clothes, makeup and stuff, and have people guess what country they are from. Noone will know for sure.

For instance, if it wasn't in my profile, who would have guessed where I live, just from seeing my face? Noone. It's the same with East Asian people.

By the way there is this site where you can do the test: 50 or something random asian people who's picture was taken in ny, and you have to guess where they are from: Japan, Korea or China. Nearly impossible, try it yourself.


Oke you are right,,,
It's in the fashion too,,
but i still think that there is a difference,,
Their face shapes are difference,, their teeth(weird but true) Japanese girls (most of them) have those bunny like teeth,, Those small details make a big difference,, oke,, enough of me babbling,, i need to study now,, can you post me the link of the test if possible,, it does not contains nude pictures does it? I would like to do the test,, It sounds really fun,,,


3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 11/23/08


There you go: http://www.alllooksame.com/

(Of course there is no naked. I just said that to make a point: people in their most natural way, in other words naked )

Posted 11/23/08

willby wrote:



There you go: http://www.alllooksame.com/

(Of course there is no naked. I just said that to make a point: people in their most natural way, in other words naked )



THank you very much!!!
You made my day lolz

You live in belgium right?? I am in the netherlands,,
It's snowing btw,, lolz First time touching snow with my bare hands and seeing it with my own eyes,, it is so dreamy,,

oKE thank you for the website!!!
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

LOeLOe wrote:


willby wrote:



There you go: http://www.alllooksame.com/

(Of course there is no naked. I just said that to make a point: people in their most natural way, in other words naked )



THank you very much!!!
You made my day lolz

You live in belgium right?? I am in the netherlands,,
It's snowing btw,, lolz First time touching snow with my bare hands and seeing it with my own eyes,, it is so dreamy,,

oKE thank you for the website!!!


lol! I am in a stormy snow weather as well! it's like at least 10 cm by now. I hope it keeps on snowing so I don't have to attend lessons at the university tomorrow

Je spreekt dan ook Nederlands neem ik aan? My sincire apologies to those few fellows who don't speak Dutch

Ok, that was off topic. But what do you want with such a stupid topic
Posted 11/23/08

willby wrote:


LOeLOe wrote:


willby wrote:



There you go: http://www.alllooksame.com/

(Of course there is no naked. I just said that to make a point: people in their most natural way, in other words naked )



THank you very much!!!
You made my day lolz

You live in belgium right?? I am in the netherlands,,
It's snowing btw,, lolz First time touching snow with my bare hands and seeing it with my own eyes,, it is so dreamy,,

oKE thank you for the website!!!


lol! I am in a stormy snow weather as well! it's like at least 10 cm by now. I hope it keeps on snowing so I don't have to attend lessons at the university tomorrow

Je spreekt dan ook Nederlands neem ik aan? My sincire apologies to those few fellows who don't speak Dutch

Ok, that was off topic. But what do you want with such a stupid topic


Lolz,,, really? when it keeps on snowing you dont have to attend lessons??? Even if i'm almost dead i still have to attend,, Here its not stormy but just windy,, it stopped snowing already, Bahh,, so boring,,
Yup i speak dutch,, but i prefer english, cuz it sounds weird when i speak dutch,, i have a weird accent,
What are you studying? *curious* lolz
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.