First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
All Japanese Girl Hot and Pretty & Sexy
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

LOeLOe wrote:


willby wrote:


LOeLOe wrote:


willby wrote:



There you go: http://www.alllooksame.com/

(Of course there is no naked. I just said that to make a point: people in their most natural way, in other words naked )



THank you very much!!!
You made my day lolz

You live in belgium right?? I am in the netherlands,,
It's snowing btw,, lolz First time touching snow with my bare hands and seeing it with my own eyes,, it is so dreamy,,

oKE thank you for the website!!!


lol! I am in a stormy snow weather as well! it's like at least 10 cm by now. I hope it keeps on snowing so I don't have to attend lessons at the university tomorrow

Je spreekt dan ook Nederlands neem ik aan? My sincire apologies to those few fellows who don't speak Dutch

Ok, that was off topic. But what do you want with such a stupid topic


Lolz,,, really? when it keeps on snowing you dont have to attend lessons??? Even if i'm almost dead i still have to attend,, Here its not stormy but just windy,, it stopped snowing already, Bahh,, so boring,,
Yup i speak dutch,, but i prefer english, cuz it sounds weird when i speak dutch,, i have a weird accent,
What are you studying? *curious* lolz


Indeed, compared to us Flemish , you Dutchies have a weird accent You are right about the snow... last week there was a fire at univ, and i still had to attend the lessons th day after. I guess a little snowstorm won't stop them either

As for what I study: I wanted to go to Leiden in order to study Korean, but after 2 months hesitating, I decided to study law.
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


willby wrote:


jyung01 wrote:

No offence i find most japanese people ugly. Wells especially the blonde and extra tanned ones. They look lik a cross dresser in some. And plus they hide their beauty and whereas Japanese actresses, i find them looking plain. nothink so "OMG".

And japanese actors/singers are too FxCKIN SKINNY. + Ugly (Minus Yamapi-he's okaii)


tell me then: what's the difference between Korean and Japanese - apart from a different language, different culture etc? They kinda ... look alike, don't you think?


Why is korean mentioned may i ask?

reply to your question: The what is the difference between a Nigerian person and a Jamaican person. That question is pathetic and stupid.


... because you seem to be totally into korea. No problem with that because I luve kora as well.

But there is no difference: it's like saying: people from germany are all different from people in switzerland. they are all west-europeans. Just like those korean and japanese fellows are all east-asian. So you can't say: hey Japanese look ugly, but Koreans don't.


I did not say Japanese people are ugly and Koreans arent.
So i say Americans and English are practically the same. Yeah that totally sound smart doesnt it. "sarcasm"
Your knowledge is shallow, pathetic and idiotic.
Rethink about what you said. Seriously...



My knowledge? wth do you know about my knowledge. We are not talking about knowledge, we are talking about common sense. Why in God's name should I go "rethink about what I said"?? I am the voice of reason on this topic. Look, you can think "that race (are the japanese even a race?) is ugly". Well go ahead, but there is no need to post it on the internet, especially on an asian fanboy forum.

You might think: "well there is even nothing wrong with calling them ugly". Then consider this: if you would say: "jews are ugly", or "black people are ugly", you would be called a rascist. Adn the people who would do so are right. So if you say "most japanese people are ugly", you are nearly a rascist. You are not exactly one, because I don't think that "the Japanese" are "a race"... the french are not "a race", just like the danish are not "a race". Then what are you, if not a rascist? An ignorant kid or just a plain moron?



voice of reason on this topic u-know. WOW your not serious.
How the hell can i be nearly racist. Thats just the most retarded thing someone has said to me.
Sure im an ignorant kid but hey! whose the one on generalizing that ALL japanese people are pretty hot sexy etc. THATS WHY IM STATING MY OPINION THAT NOT EVERY JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE PRETTY.
Your sort of comments just make you sound like a ignorant kid.- I mean wdf?! so now every race are the same. SO they looks the same must mean there aint noo difference.
Seriously who the hell bought you up to this world
So dont try calling me an ignorant kid or plain moron when blaitantly your proving yourself you are one.
DUMBASS



Of course they are not all pretty. But does that give you the right to say "most japanese people are ugly"?

Hey, go check out some books about "races". You'll find that there are a few general races like "caucasian", "congoid", "mongoloid" race, but hell current science knows is not sure whether subdivions of those "races" really exist. These days it's more safe to talk about "Ethnicities", as scientist are not sure about "races". Because when does someone belong to a race? What's "a race" anyway? Since even scientist can't tell the scientific (so non fashion related) difference between Koreans and Japanese, I guess none of us can.


And what rights give you to say that Koreans and Japanese are the same?
And what rights give you to say that all Europeans are the same?
And what gives you the right that evry Africans are the same?

I seriously cannot be bothered to shove all my explanation inside your thick brain.
THE END
12083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Hm, I'm in no position to judge.
I mean, I haven't seen every single Japanese girl, so how would I know?



Lol, I don't think I should be even in this forum, but oh well!
Posted 11/23/08

willby wrote:


LOeLOe wrote:


willby wrote:


LOeLOe wrote:


willby wrote:



There you go: http://www.alllooksame.com/

(Of course there is no naked. I just said that to make a point: people in their most natural way, in other words naked )



THank you very much!!!
You made my day lolz

You live in belgium right?? I am in the netherlands,,
It's snowing btw,, lolz First time touching snow with my bare hands and seeing it with my own eyes,, it is so dreamy,,

oKE thank you for the website!!!


lol! I am in a stormy snow weather as well! it's like at least 10 cm by now. I hope it keeps on snowing so I don't have to attend lessons at the university tomorrow

Je spreekt dan ook Nederlands neem ik aan? My sincire apologies to those few fellows who don't speak Dutch

Ok, that was off topic. But what do you want with such a stupid topic


Lolz,,, really? when it keeps on snowing you dont have to attend lessons??? Even if i'm almost dead i still have to attend,, Here its not stormy but just windy,, it stopped snowing already, Bahh,, so boring,,
Yup i speak dutch,, but i prefer english, cuz it sounds weird when i speak dutch,, i have a weird accent,
What are you studying? *curious* lolz


Indeed, compared to us Flemish , you Dutchies have a weird accent You are right about the snow... last week there was a fire at univ, and i still had to attend the lessons th day after. I guess a little snowstorm won't stop them either

As for what I study: I wanted to go to Leiden in order to study Korean, but after 2 months hesitating, I decided to study law.


And vice versa also, that you Flemish have a weird accent lolz, but i also have a different accent than the dutch people here, since i just moved here not long ago.
Fire at uni? That sounds like some action anime lolz,, It's so boring every school i go to,,, since highschool nothing interesting is happening,, I want to see some action,, lolz,,

Leiden is in the netherlands right? Lolz i dont even know my own country, shame on me,,,
Korean sounds fun!! but it's not really a good choice, i wanted to do law too, but i decided not too,,, i am studying "actuariele wetenschappen". it's F****king not easy! Im homesick already,,,
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / T dot
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:

alot of japanese & korean stars get plastic surgery. erika sawajiri got plastic surgery


erika sawajiri didn't get plastic surgery.



yea she did on her nose
evidence right here: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t309970.html


-_____- she's not IN any of the pictures there, so there is no evidence.


ya she is. scroll down its in the FIRST post


why dont youuuu just post the picture.


here u go:

Posted 11/23/08

cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:

alot of japanese & korean stars get plastic surgery. erika sawajiri got plastic surgery


erika sawajiri didn't get plastic surgery.



yea she did on her nose
evidence right here: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t309970.html


-_____- she's not IN any of the pictures there, so there is no evidence.


ya she is. scroll down its in the FIRST post


why dont youuuu just post the picture.


here u go:



... thats not her. Thats some other girl
5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Thats not really true. Not every japanese girls are hot. were just basing these thoughts off of asian celebs who live off their beauty.
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / america,california
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
ah i can tell from pics if a person is japanese or korean
since they look different ;/
and korean guys are more handsome well have more handsome faces 0_0
1561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
this is such a sterotyped forum. all girls from one race cant be all pretty.
we just have the impression from the celebs, who by the way, piles on so much make-up and did plastic-surgery that they cant be classified as everyday jap girls.
i think you guys should actually visit japan to know that not all jap girls are pretty.
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Home.
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

jyung01 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


jyung01 wrote:

No offence i find most japanese people ugly. Wells especially the blonde and extra tanned ones. They look lik a cross dresser in some. And plus they hide their beauty and whereas Japanese actresses, i find them looking plain. nothink so "OMG".

And japanese actors/singers are too FxCKIN SKINNY. + Ugly (Minus Yamapi-he's okaii)

lol its obvious form your profile that you like koreans.



And what has koreans got to do with this thread??

PS: judging by your profile and your comments, your half kroean, yet your a korean hater? tsk tsk~

wow i never said i was a korean hater..duhh So dont just say stuff out of the blue.
did i say it directly to you that i dont like koreans? i think not(: I love koreans and I bet that your one of those people in this world that likes one race and dont like others. You've obviously showed that,on what you wrote on your profile.
Done....



LOL what that im interested in korean stuff? I've NEVER wrote " OMG I LOVE KOREANS BUT I HATE OTHER RACES".
So judging from your profile about you love japanese this and japanese that, does that make you-I love japanese but hate other races?- That is what you are trying to imply.

Yes it did come out of the blue, and so did your previous comment. Very hypocritical right??



but you just completely dissed japanese people.
that's really mean, and you don't know EVERY japanese person so you don't have the right to say that "japanese people" are ugly and so on.
plus, not all koreans are pretty and stuff. some jap. people are talented and pretty too.
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / T dot
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:

alot of japanese & korean stars get plastic surgery. erika sawajiri got plastic surgery


erika sawajiri didn't get plastic surgery.



yea she did on her nose
evidence right here: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t309970.html


-_____- she's not IN any of the pictures there, so there is no evidence.


ya she is. scroll down its in the FIRST post


why dont youuuu just post the picture.


here u go:



... thats not her. Thats some other girl


yes that IS erika sawajiri. can u NOT see the resemblance between the pics?
1318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Look above youu :...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
wow, this has become some sort of bashing forum? well in my opinion i think a lot of japanese girls are pretty i love their fashioin, culture, merchandise, and all that stuff too anna tsuchiya is really pretty, not sure if i spelled her name right
Posted 11/23/08

cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


cookiexD wrote:

alot of japanese & korean stars get plastic surgery. erika sawajiri got plastic surgery


erika sawajiri didn't get plastic surgery.



yea she did on her nose
evidence right here: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t309970.html


-_____- she's not IN any of the pictures there, so there is no evidence.


ya she is. scroll down its in the FIRST post


why dont youuuu just post the picture.


here u go:



... thats not her. Thats some other girl


yes that IS erika sawajiri. can u NOT see the resemblance between the pics?


no it isnt.. just their teeth are the same. Your wrong, ask anyone
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Southeast Asia
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Hehehehe. This is a weird thread.

I agree with some that our judgments shouldn't be based on what/how the celebrities look like. But I also agree that not ALL Japanese are hot, pretty, or sexy.
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

jyung01 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


jyung01 wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


jyung01 wrote:

No offence i find most japanese people ugly. Wells especially the blonde and extra tanned ones. They look lik a cross dresser in some. And plus they hide their beauty and whereas Japanese actresses, i find them looking plain. nothink so "OMG".

And japanese actors/singers are too FxCKIN SKINNY. + Ugly (Minus Yamapi-he's okaii)

lol its obvious form your profile that you like koreans.



And what has koreans got to do with this thread??

PS: judging by your profile and your comments, your half kroean, yet your a korean hater? tsk tsk~

wow i never said i was a korean hater..duhh So dont just say stuff out of the blue.
did i say it directly to you that i dont like koreans? i think not(: I love koreans and I bet that your one of those people in this world that likes one race and dont like others. You've obviously showed that,on what you wrote on your profile.
Done....



LOL what that im interested in korean stuff? I've NEVER wrote " OMG I LOVE KOREANS BUT I HATE OTHER RACES".
So judging from your profile about you love japanese this and japanese that, does that make you-I love japanese but hate other races?- That is what you are trying to imply.

Yes it did come out of the blue, and so did your previous comment. Very hypocritical right??


Don't worry man. Most of the people here are unnaturally obsessed with the Japanese. Anything remotely negative towards the Japanese is automatically accused as being a Japanese Hater.

To them, Japan is perfect.

I've met tons of Japanophiles in my life, and they all exude very similar feelings towards the Japanese and are easily over-defensive, when they hear something that goes against their delusional thoughts of Japan.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.