First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you have a birthmark?
Posted 11/23/08
ive heard that your birthmark is suppossively suppossed to be a wound from your past life. like if your head was chopped off in a previous life, your current life will have a birthmark on your neck. please dont ask me to cite it, ive seen it on the biography channel, my peers friend's friend's encounter with a guru, google it yourself
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
I have 2 on my neck, 3 on my chest, 1 on my left forearm, and 1 more on my right big toe. O.O;

What's funny is that the birthmark on the right side of my neck is kind of shaped like a flower, the one on the left side looks like a spider's web, one of the birthmarks on my chest is about 7 inches long (think of it as one big smile from the left side of the chest to under the armpit, because that's what it looks like) and the other two are shaped like diamonds, and the one on my left forearm is shaped like a spade. The one on my big toe just looks like a regular little cut.

I wouldn't trade them for the world, though, as "shapely" (for lack of a better word) as they are.
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
thats weird alstroe..uv got lot of birthmarks..^^

my birthmark is at my right armpit..its like a map or something,,,^^
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

my birthmark is at my right armpit..its like a map or something,,,^^


Haha, that'd be awesome if it was some secret map from a past life!

Idk about mine, though, they just look like different random stuff. I wonder if it all means something... (ponders)
Posted 11/23/08
Mines on my right hip and it looks like an upside down Australia.
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / home
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
On my face is a bunch of freckles 6 of them shaped like a zigzag.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i have a birthmark on the side of my left hip that looks like a naked girl
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i have a small light brown dot in my eye and its funny how some people come up to me and say "Hey theres something in ur eye, doesnt it hurt? " and I say uh no thats my birthmark
I also have one on the bottom of my right foot and my inner left thigh
4554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lakewood, Califor...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Mole on my left leg.
Posted 11/23/08

SummerKiss wrote:

i have a small light brown dot in my eye and its funny how some people come up to me and say "Hey theres something in ur eye, doesnt it hurt? " and I say uh no thats my birthmark
I also have one on the bottom of my right foot and my inner left thigh


okay freeeeaky
i have birthmarks in all the same places.....
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
yup a very small one on my upper left arm.
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

imanmoh wrote:


SummerKiss wrote:

i have a small light brown dot in my eye and its funny how some people come up to me and say "Hey theres something in ur eye, doesnt it hurt? " and I say uh no thats my birthmark
I also have one on the bottom of my right foot and my inner left thigh


okay freeeeaky
i have birthmarks in all the same places.....


LOL!! whoa that is weird haha xD
Posted 11/23/08

SummerKiss wrote:


imanmoh wrote:


SummerKiss wrote:

i have a small light brown dot in my eye and its funny how some people come up to me and say "Hey theres something in ur eye, doesnt it hurt? " and I say uh no thats my birthmark
I also have one on the bottom of my right foot and my inner left thigh


okay freeeeaky
i have birthmarks in all the same places.....


LOL!! whoa that is weird haha xD


i even double checked the bottom of my foot even though i was a 100% sure it was there.
and ppl always say the same thing about my eye!
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
yea. i have one on my left shin. its pretty noticeable its shape is like a diamond
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your room!
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i have one on my neck that looked like a carb>3< haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.