First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduction
Posted 11/22/08
-Name is Sandy
-I love yellow, green, and orange
-I hate bugs O:<
-likes romance, anime, dramas
-loves editing and making vids
Introduce yourselves! :] It doesn't have to be the same as mine.
Posted 11/22/08
*im Night
*i love Cookies
*i love my husband he is awesome
*i like to make avi's
*my fav colors r Black and Blue
*me dont like mean peoples
Posted 11/22/08
hi im Jen.
I love blue and black and purple
i enjoy making avis
and i dislike haters
Member
5062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Alicia am i
I love red,purple,and black
i enjoy video games and manga/anime
i dislike and absoluetly hate bugs O_o
dont like serious and mean people
My goals for future are to become a video game programmer/designer,to be a mangaka,and own my own cosplay shop
Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Hey dudes, im ren~~

<3 all colors
<3 games, manga, anime, avii making, drawing....etc...xDD
<3 NOT bugs.
<3 nice ppl. easy going. friendly, even to girls.
aahm. i dont kno what i wanna be. but kinda a painter...artist kinda person. ^^
Member
9565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere below a...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Hello! I'm Raven
I like purple and orange
Love sunny days and outdoor games
Don't like peppermint
My favorite thing to do is draw
I also love to play the piano and listen to music
Member
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
hey just call me Andy
I like Blue, black, red, and green.
I like playing games, talking, and watching anime...I've been recently watching a lot of drama like anime
I dislike school, work, the usual
I play the piano and cello.
I wouldn't mind being buddies with anyone....I don't have much friends to talk to T.T
Posted 11/25/08

screenwatch wrote:

hey just call me Andy
I like Blue, black, red, and green.
I like playing games, talking, and watching anime...I've been recently watching a lot of drama like anime
I dislike school, work, the usual
I play the piano and cello.
I wouldn't mind being buddies with anyone....I don't have much friends to talk to T.T


hi im night nice to meetcha ya Andy
Member
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

midnightdarkness wrote:


screenwatch wrote:

hey just call me Andy
I like Blue, black, red, and green.
I like playing games, talking, and watching anime...I've been recently watching a lot of drama like anime
I dislike school, work, the usual
I play the piano and cello.
I wouldn't mind being buddies with anyone....I don't have much friends to talk to T.T


hi im night nice to meetcha ya Andy


hey, it's nice to meet you. ^_^
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08

screenwatch wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


screenwatch wrote:

hey just call me Andy
I like Blue, black, red, and green.
I like playing games, talking, and watching anime...I've been recently watching a lot of drama like anime
I dislike school, work, the usual
I play the piano and cello.
I wouldn't mind being buddies with anyone....I don't have much friends to talk to T.T


hi im night nice to meetcha ya Andy


hey, it's nice to meet you. ^_^


^^ how r u doing?
Member
9559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / my dream world
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
hi, i'm maddie
my fave colors are green, aqua, turquoise, indigo, and purple.
i like basketball, writing, and making avis.
i love music, anime, manga, and boys.
I dislike mean people, rodents, the colors grey&brown, and bugs
i hate shepards pie, blood (in real life not anime), heights, sharp things
and this girl at my school.
Member
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

midnightdarkness wrote:


screenwatch wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


screenwatch wrote:

hey just call me Andy
I like Blue, black, red, and green.
I like playing games, talking, and watching anime...I've been recently watching a lot of drama like anime
I dislike school, work, the usual
I play the piano and cello.
I wouldn't mind being buddies with anyone....I don't have much friends to talk to T.T


hi im night nice to meetcha ya Andy


hey, it's nice to meet you. ^_^


^^ how r u doing?


doing well ^_^ thanks for asking... except for the whole, my computer is really slow and lags a lot x.x btw, I'm going to NJ to celebrate Thanksgiving...so I'm not going to be on until Monday T.T. btw, just out of curiosity, what's your time zone? It's just annoying because I had a friend from China....we're never on at the same time x.x
Posted 11/25/08

screenwatch wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


screenwatch wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


screenwatch wrote:

hey just call me Andy
I like Blue, black, red, and green.
I like playing games, talking, and watching anime...I've been recently watching a lot of drama like anime
I dislike school, work, the usual
I play the piano and cello.
I wouldn't mind being buddies with anyone....I don't have much friends to talk to T.T


hi im night nice to meetcha ya Andy


hey, it's nice to meet you. ^_^


^^ how r u doing?


doing well ^_^ thanks for asking... except for the whole, my computer is really slow and lags a lot x.x btw, I'm going to NJ to celebrate Thanksgiving...so I'm not going to be on until Monday T.T. btw, just out of curiosity, what's your time zone? It's just annoying because I had a friend from China....we're never on at the same time x.x


eastern hahah i live in NJ!
Member
17188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / seigakuu
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
hi~i'm yuki~nice to meet you all~~*smile*
i liked blue,red,...and many colour~and i liked anime too~~~
anyway,yoroshiku onegaishimasuuu~~*smile*
Member
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
name: Nina
Favorite color: Sky blue
love to tryout tennis and i would
like to help around here
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.