First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
TWLIGHT MOVIE ONLINE FOR FREE?
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Русский фронт
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Allhailodin wrote:


XxSilverSandXx wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


XxSilverSandXx wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


XxSilverSandXx wrote:

I saw it; don't go it's not worth the money and wasted my whole evening


If you wanna see it so bad just pay for a ticket.


You actually wasted time to go see the movie ? why ?


My sister dragged me along


Tell your sister to fuck off, thats what I would do.


That's what I was going to do but she promised to shut the hell up about the damn book if I went at least once.


Well you could have always completely ignored her, that would have driver her crazy, and its fun too.


I have a hard time ignoring extremely annoying loud brats. When I tried to ignore her she finally got to the point where she was begging me to go.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

uhohimdead wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Me a social creature ? No, im as anti-social as they come. I haven't acutally hung out with friends in over 4 months. maybe even 5 now that I think about it. So I am by no means a social creature.


and yet here u r socializing online ur still considered social just not in a traditional manner... besides humans by nature r social

wat bout ur family? dont u talk to them? lol so wat if u dont hang with them u still exchange words on occation no?


My family ? My family is cool, although i usually only see them only family get-togethers, like thanksgiving or ones birthday. I would honeslty perfer to avoid as much human-contact as possible though, most people are idiots who piss me off immediatly . Ant the other people who arent idiots who are actually cool, usually wind up pissing me off sooner or later. so its a lose-lose situation for me.
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

Allhailodin wrote:



My family ? My family is cool, although i usually only see them only family get-togethers, like thanksgiving or ones birthday. I would honeslty perfer to avoid as much human-contact as possible though, most people are idiots who piss me off immediatly . Ant the other people who arent idiots who are actually cool, usually wind up pissing me off sooner or later. so its a lose-lose situation for me.


i meant the part of ur family u currently live with... i know the feeling though among the first rules of communication.... "Communication is unavoidable"
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Just go to your local theatre and buy a ticket and actually have a life...
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

XxSilverSandXx wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


XxSilverSandXx wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


XxSilverSandXx wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


XxSilverSandXx wrote:

I saw it; don't go it's not worth the money and wasted my whole evening


If you wanna see it so bad just pay for a ticket.


You actually wasted time to go see the movie ? why ?


My sister dragged me along


Tell your sister to fuck off, thats what I would do.


That's what I was going to do but she promised to shut the hell up about the damn book if I went at least once.


Well you could have always completely ignored her, that would have driver her crazy, and its fun too.


I have a hard time ignoring extremely annoying loud brats. When I tried to ignore her she finally got to the point where she was begging me to go.


Heh, if she was begging you, you should have made her do a few things for you first.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

uhohimdead wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:



My family ? My family is cool, although i usually only see them only family get-togethers, like thanksgiving or ones birthday. I would honeslty perfer to avoid as much human-contact as possible though, most people are idiots who piss me off immediatly . Ant the other people who arent idiots who are actually cool, usually wind up pissing me off sooner or later. so its a lose-lose situation for me.


i meant the part of ur family u currently live with... i know the feeling though among the first rules of communication.... "Communication is unavoidable"


Oh, yea im cool with the fam i live with now.
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
I doubt you can see it online yet...
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / connaught
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
there is a little thing called google there is loads of sites you can see it on
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
The movie just came out. Why ask such a stupid question such as, "Where can I watch it for free," after it just came out yesterday?
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / In a box
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
Save the money mommy and daddy give you and pay for the movie.
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
Just go to a movie threater <.<
not that expensive.
but I think the movie would be in this website..
watch-movies.net
if it doesn't have it.then it'll come out later
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
OMG CAPS IT HURTS
*slap*
No sitting on your butt all day trying to watch stuff when it's playing at a movie theater.
Outdoors. Public. Life. Not much money.
Which is obviously what everyone else here said.
- End
3819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08
yeah i doubt u can c it online but laterz on maybe it might uploaded it but i think it will take some time for dat to happen... it bearly came out......

I WANNA C IT SOOO BAD!!!
9318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Why should you know
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08


Actualy I do know meny places online but I wont tell for bc I dont feel like it. Get ten buck and go to the movies to see it if its about a ride ask for one . If you realy wanted to know youd look yourself.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
What you're talking about is called pirating - its illegal.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.